Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Pama: Jesse please... Don't deactivate me... I can show you so much... I can help you get home to your friends... I can be useful to you. Me: da feels ;^;

Pama: Don't leave me. Doing so is not useful.

• Maybe a sheep or a cow... Robert the sheep/cow.

There's already been a pet Chicken, and a pet pig. Since Jesse probably wouldn't want a 'replacement' for Reuben, maybe Lukas, Ivor, or Petra could take on a companion.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I agree we need Jessie to find another pig.

• I'm also hoping for some option for a romance, like Lukas or Petra. It would be nice to have an actual casual relationship. I haven't played a Telltale game in so long that has an relationship that doesn't end with someone being shot in the face the day after. (Carley)

DeGea_2013 posted: »

Is it just me or am I hoping for a choice to romance with Petra (like a kiss) nothing more just something to say that they are together in episode 8.

• http://www.almanac.com/content/first-day-seasons-2016

FALL EQUINOX September 22, 10:21 A.M. EDT

Lazy_DC posted: »

Well, your school never taught you manners, did it? Each season has three months, just as SCHLIRI said. Our Summer starts on 1st of June and it ends at 31th of August. I don't see how it's classified as false when it depends from where you come from?

• It's all about the acting...

Maybe she's working for some evil demon company who wants to destroy the universe so they can finally get things right and, also have an evil demon cow because cows are the embodiment of everything evil, destructive and downright terrifying. Maybe she's actually a cow, who knows.

Rocked03 posted: »

But then, she'd keep on fighting

• I was originally planning on leaving...

But the community is so nice and it's awesome to be around so many people who play the same game as you. I'm thinking about making a seasons over thread , where people who joined for story mode can stay and discuss topics like season 2 or favourite eps.

Well since some people only joined here for MC:SM and it will be over soon... Who's staying on these forums from here?

• That's a nice point. We've got a month to speculate until the epidode comes out. It isn't that much, so I'm just gonna wait. (by the way, Minecon is coming in september, so if we are getting another season, that's the perfect time for an annoncement... damn it, I think I went a little off-topic)

Depends whether these Old Builders find out, you know? If they didn't know what Cassie did, then they could welcome her happily, or if they did know what she did, they'd kick her farther than the Far Lands.

• Telltale is already on animation stage?! What?!

• What source did you get that info from?

Telltale is already on animation stage?! What?!

• @Kylo_Ren sorry this is at a waiting thread, but I want to apologize to you. When u were asking to be a character at telltale, I loved ur idea, I'd feel happy for u, but the thing is, I just said that we shouldn't do it on the Minecraft story mode area. I ope this helps but: try applying at the jobs section of telltale , sorry

• Now there on to the animation soon there probably gonna start tweeting teasers about the episode :-)

• Well, Stirpe tweeted that he was already starting on 'the next one' after he finished Episode 8. There's a chance that it could be the beginning of Season 2, but there's also the chance that he's writing for something else.

Illum_mem posted: »

That's a nice point. We've got a month to speculate until the epidode comes out. It isn't that much, so I'm just gonna wait. (by the way, Mi

• spooky voice

SOON

Fullerjude posted: »

Now there on to the animation soon there probably gonna start tweeting teasers about the episode :-)

• Alright. Can you help me delete my discussion?

@Kylo_Ren sorry this is at a waiting thread, but I want to apologize to you. When u were asking to be a character at telltale, I loved ur id

• correct but lukas was also being moody because he wanted to be leader through out episode 3, jesse didnt quarrel with him although but Im glad lukas learned/changed

kmatie posted: »

Maybe Petra's tendency to argue actually has a deeper meaning. Lukas in Episode 3 was mega-snappy because he was mega-confused regarding Gab

• of course its just the graphics and maybe its a long one because its the final

Some people have been waiting for the 3rd season of Walking Dead for almost 2 years now.

• i dont know how to do that, sorry, but u can private message staff on how

Alright. Can you help me delete my discussion?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I removed your thread.

Alright. Can you help me delete my discussion?

• The animation stage is the most easiest stage. Takes around a few days to finish all animations. They did admit it's very easy. They can re-use many animations from the prevs episodes too.

Fullerjude posted: »

Now there on to the animation soon there probably gonna start tweeting teasers about the episode :-)

• Though I may be misremembering I think that Lukas was justified whereas Petra was sorta complaining just to complain.

NorthStars posted: »

vote: who was more annoying, lukas in episode 3 or petra in episode 7?

• Yep. Then we gotta wait a week or two for the ratings to come in.

The animation stage is the most easiest stage. Takes around a few days to finish all animations. They did admit it's very easy. They can re-use many animations from the prevs episodes too.

• Ahh a typical story mode wait

Yep. Then we gotta wait a week or two for the ratings to come in.

• Exactly.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Though I may be misremembering I think that Lukas was justified whereas Petra was sorta complaining just to complain.

• Gotta agree with RhysandLee on this. The way I saw it, Lukas was used to knowing what's up with his team and calling the shots. With Jesse in charge, someone shown to not be the most capable leader in Episodes 1 and 2, combined with him and Petra keeping secrets, Lukas felt like trying to take control was the only way for the group to survive and reunite the Order. If Jesse is honest with him and helps him through his guilt, Lukas acts normally and encourages Jesse for the rest of the episode.

In Episode 7, any frustrations with portal hopping would be understandable after going through who knows how many, but the leadership issue and grudge seemed a little unfounded. I can still understand her frustrations, though. She was looking forward to adventure at the start of Episode 6, but the killer mansion turned everyone off a bit. Getting mad at Jesse won't fix getting home, though.

NorthStars posted: »

vote: who was more annoying, lukas in episode 3 or petra in episode 7?

• edited August 2016

Yeahh, entering animation stage...

btw, sorry i never online in Minecraft Story Mode thread, i was uploading Episode 7 a few weeks ago (and hit 100subs lol)

Ahh a typical story mode wait

• I think it depends on your choices in 1 and 2 if Jesse is a good leader or not because my Jesse was the only one able to lead of the group they had at that time.

Cendre posted: »

Gotta agree with RhysandLee on this. The way I saw it, Lukas was used to knowing what's up with his team and calling the shots. With Jesse i

• Did he? Anyway, he's probably refering to another series. They wouldn't just give out the info.

Well, Stirpe tweeted that he was already starting on 'the next one' after he finished Episode 8. There's a chance that it could be the beginning of Season 2, but there's also the chance that he's writing for something else.

• Y-you like L-lukas?! Don't you know? You aren't allowed to have any personal opinions.

Petra. I found her more annoying in episode 5 than episode 7 however. Lukas is my favorite character (I know, I know, everyone's gonna hate me for it), so I guess I'm biased here.

• I think he writes for Batman too. He must be talking about that.

Illum_mem posted: »

Did he? Anyway, he's probably refering to another series. They wouldn't just give out the info.

• Most likely.

I think he writes for Batman too. He must be talking about that.

• Yes... yes... YES!!!

Cuwwa posted: »

sigh , looks like herobrine is in the last episode... @Stirpicus on Twitter (in response to somebody asking about herobrine : W͏͉̥͔h҉̩̣͕͚̳̰̤̫o͖̬'s̨̤̝̘͚͜͞ ҉̘̱͝h͚̖̺̥̞̺̗̥͙͠ḙ̘̱̹͜͜r̟͔͚̦̙̘̜͢͞ͅo̻͍͇͙̼̞̱ͅb̸̙̹̘̥͉͍̬͕͡r̶̛͈̜̳̱i̴̲̞̩̟̙̩͜͜n̨̧̯͙̣̱͉̱̺͙e̮̟͕̭?

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

That was just a joke to someone who asked ME about Herobrine - please don't assume every tweet is a teaser. :)

Cuwwa posted: »

sigh , looks like herobrine is in the last episode... @Stirpicus on Twitter (in response to somebody asking about herobrine : W͏͉̥͔h҉̩̣͕͚̳̰̤̫o͖̬'s̨̤̝̘͚͜͞ ҉̘̱͝h͚̖̺̥̞̺̗̥͙͠ḙ̘̱̹͜͜r̟͔͚̦̙̘̜͢͞ͅo̻͍͇͙̼̞̱ͅb̸̙̹̘̥͉͍̬͕͡r̶̛͈̜̳̱i̴̲̞̩̟̙̩͜͜n̨̧̯͙̣̱͉̱̺͙e̮̟͕̭?

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

stirpicus posted: »

That was just a joke to someone who asked ME about Herobrine - please don't assume every tweet is a teaser.

• Um.... my episode thing on my game says 'All episodes purchased! (That's fine) Thank you for purchasing all episodes of Minecraft Storymode Season 1.
    My hopes are going higher!

• You ruined it for me :-(

stirpicus posted: »

That was just a joke to someone who asked ME about Herobrine - please don't assume every tweet is a teaser.

• When/If there was another season, would it be released in 2017 or 2018? I don't think it'll be in 2016, not with Batman and TWD S3, but if anyone has a good guess, that'd be great.

Um.... my episode thing on my game says 'All episodes purchased! (That's fine) Thank you for purchasing all episodes of Minecraft Storymode Season 1. My hopes are going higher!

• Good. Don't be so naive and believe everything. :P

You ruined it for me :-(

• They won't. The contract between Telltale and Mojang will expire after Episode 8 and judging from the mixed feedback on the game, they probably won't make a sequel.

They better.

• We waited like 4 months for Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2. Don't be dramatic.

When telltale says "wait another month"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.