The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Not alone on that my friend.

I've had an existential crisis that's pretty much lasted the entire summer. I think too hard about everything and I really need to work on it.

• Hope you feel better :'(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Dear fuck, yesterday was such a horrible day for me. When I woke up, I had suicidal thoughts. Don't ask me why, I just had them. I though

• edited August 2016

It really was :(

I heard once that she was flashing and one of the cyberbullies used her boobs as his/her avatar. That was fucked up as well.

All she wanted was a friend. :'( I hope those bastards rot in Hell for what they did.

This is her message.

Wasn't she the girl that drank bleach? God, that was so fucked up and horrible.

• update: never again will I go in that thread, it's more worse for my health than any number of tons of meat eaten raw

joriandrake posted: »

I just finished reading the 'patiently awaiting the end of the world' thread, I am so "triggered" that I need to make a lot of extra meaty dishes right away. Thankfully most Hungarian dishes are naturally full of juicy meat and blood. Tasty

• I was directing it at everyone.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I feel like this is more directed to me, so I need to say this; Sometimes, whether you feel good or bad, you might have suicidal thoughts

• That, I can agree with. But you have to consider that having no will and whatsoever is as hard on them as on their families after they kill themselves. It is not an easy thing to do, and they've 90% likely thought it through.

It's a horrible thing, really. But, if your family member/friend/lover is feeling really really sad over something, and it makes you sad too, do you really want them to fake, hide their true emotions for your own sake? Of course, this situation isn't equal to actual suicide, but sometimes life is just like that. Not everybody has the strength to carry ob 'living' depressed (or something else) for the rest of their lives. 365 days a year. 24 hours a day. And you still stay the same.

• in the stores? online?

WHERE ARE MY COMICS! AHHHHH!

• Hang in there!

NoGoingBack posted: »

i don't know you, but I just want to say thank you. I needed this.

• Thank you :) It's difficult sometimes but I try.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Hang in there!

• I wouldn't worry about it too much, I've worked retail for some time and at one point just came to realize people are entitled cunts. Just something you gotta deal with in that field of work.

Okay. I'm pretty fucking upset. First off, fast food business is a really tough thing during a rush, you have a bunch of people expecting

• edited December 2021

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

That, I can agree with. But you have to consider that having no will and whatsoever is as hard on them as on their families after they kill

• edited December 2021

2021: something something anti vegan joke

update: never again will I go in that thread, it's more worse for my health than any number of tons of meat eaten raw

• So very true

2021: something something anti vegan joke

• Difficult =/= good thing.

There's a catch, they don't really think they matter so they assume nobody else cares for them. Not all cases of course, but yes, half of the time they put their own feelings first, which technically isn't really selfish.

As far as I know, depression can't be treated that easily, because it is lack of will which kinda contradicts going out to get help, be motivated, believe in yourself etc etc. There is medicine but most of people don't wanna be hooked up on them.

Just to clarify, I am not "#TeamSuicideIsFine" or "#DepressionStays4Eva". I do believe you can be fine, but it stays as a belief because I have never had depression or anything so serious. Continous empty days yes, they suck 101%, but nothing compared to others.

• Bon appetit. It's their (fancies') choice to be a vegan, but saying that we all should be like that isn't exactly...fun.

I just finished reading the 'patiently awaiting the end of the world' thread, I am so "triggered" that I need to make a lot of extra meaty dishes right away. Thankfully most Hungarian dishes are naturally full of juicy meat and blood. Tasty

• I'm almost the exact mirror reverse of a vegetarian anyway, and you don't see me shouting around to only eat meat either. My biggest issue with that person was that the loud, obnoxious, insulting, common sense lacking comments were in large majority as far I can see only meant to flame bait and troll others.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Bon appetit. It's their (fancies') choice to be a vegan, but saying that we all should be like that isn't exactly...fun.

• edited August 2016

Y can't we haz nice thingz O_O

O_o

seriously

o_O

m

• Good on you leaving out names! Fast food work is flat out thankless. I've done it far too long, I've been both crew and management. Regardless of my position,customer is always right are words I've tried to live up to at work. That being said I'm usually thinking kiss my.... but if you hate the work it shows before you say a word trust me. I've done this for well over 10yrs. Just know that most ppl aren't attacking you,they are attacking the company,your just the the poor soul who's face they see and know! When I figured this out my respect doubled at work. Because I came in with less of hurt in my heart. Some ppl are just assholes, I just kill them with kindness and watch them wabble and back pedal when they realize I just flipped the script! "uh sorry bout that!" Love that flip moment,because then you have won. They were pissed,but now they're a little a shamed and a lot more respectful. Plus they are more likely to return because you have been kind! Kill them with kindness! It works!

Too often in fast food I'm afraid. Usually you get nice people, people who appreciate your work and acknowledge it, I like those people. You

• That's heavy...

It really was I heard once that she was flashing and one of the cyberbullies used her boobs as his/her avatar. That was fucked up as wel

• edited August 2016

Poor Amanda :'(

Hey, do you know what happened after this was posted?

That's heavy...

• Yeah, she killed herself, right?

Poor Amanda Hey, do you know what happened after this was posted?

• A month later, yes.

Yeah, she killed herself, right?

• Oh yeah, I remember now.

Fuck, man. It's a sick world.

A month later, yes.

• edited August 2016

I remember some of the posts in the YouTube comments section for this video when it came out in...late 2012, was it?

"I hope she kills herself!", "Whatever, she's a slut and deserved it anyway.", "I wish the bleach killed you!", "Hey Amanda, if you get over the bullying, I'm gonna come into your house, and rape you.", "This is so goddamn fake, so I hope you really kill yourself anyway because no one loves you."

So fucked up.

Oh yeah, I remember now. Fuck, man. It's a sick world.

• (peeks in forum) So yeah I created that post a couple weeks back. Left it up without checking on it. It changed,became some kind of "meat is murder "thing. Deltino stepped in and put the brakes on! Just shows how the internet can change anything. If you read the first posts,its exactly what I asked for. Then the word Vegan appears and all hell begins to break loose! I tried to stop it but made it worse! My bad:(

• You can't force someone to live just because of the others, we have one life and you can be as selfish as you want when it comes to that. It makes things sound like we don't have any control over our own bodies. Suicide is rarely the "right" answer, but one can try to feel at least a bit amount of empathy about deep depressing feelings. Saying "lol if ur life sucks just get help" is like the old cliche "c'mon just get over it". Handling mental illnesses ain't as simple as that, just waltzing to the hospital and getting cured. Some people never get help in time and there isn't necessarily no one to blame.

• LOLZ

Y can't we haz nice thingz O_O O_o seriously o_O

• School starts in about a week for me: I suddenly need 10 hours of sleep instead of 8, so if I want to wake up early enough I'll apparently have to sleep at 8 PM (which is such a drag)

Alarms don't work, I notice people on facebook that post about being tired all the time also use alarms: noticed this in myself as well.

Really don't wanna sleep so early since my house only starts to settle down and get quiet at 8 so I can hear myself think

• I already figured that out. I would appreciate if I could avoid my co workers giving me an attitude for my good work, customers leave, co workers don't.

Green613 posted: »

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I've worked retail for some time and at one point just came to realize people are entitled cunts. Just something you gotta deal with in that field of work.

• Good on you leaving out names! Fast food work is flat out thankless. I've done it far too long, I've been both crew and management. Regardless of my position,customer is always right are words I've tried to live up to at work. That being said I'm usually thinking kiss my....

That's pretty much everyone's thoughts.

but if you hate the work it shows before you say a word trust me.

Now, I'm not going to quote the rest of it because it's about customers, which usually don't bother me that much even when they are assholes. Co workers busting my chops, now that is what annoys me because I do what I can to help, my methods and thought processing isn't as most.

Good on you leaving out names! Fast food work is flat out thankless. I've done it far too long, I've been both crew and management. Regardl

• Well, I downloaded a game (for free) and it is my first MMORPG. I like the stories in it from what I saw on youtube and wanted to try it myself. I spend over half and hour waiting for it to download, I begin playing and I struggle with the controls. Then I see other players there, I feel like an idiot, moving around stupidly, and feeling intimidated, so I quit and uninstall the game for memory on my computer. Now I want to try it again and my mind is a little at war with itself. So frustrating.

• edited August 2016

I summoned the mod djinns, I think it is cleaned up now

edit: yes, cleaned up, person also banned for a while

(peeks in forum) So yeah I created that post a couple weeks back. Left it up without checking on it. It changed,became some kind of "meat

• another option is to get used to sleep earlier, then you feel naturally less tired and wake up earlier

bigdogg0821 posted: »

School starts in about a week for me: I suddenly need 10 hours of sleep instead of 8, so if I want to wake up early enough I'll apparently h

• You know, people always tell me "there's another way", but it doesn't make a difference or numb the pain, even though your kind words are greatly appreciated. Either way, it's very kind of you to look out for people who are on the brink of going that far, and while most times it doesn't help, other times it might

Nothing bad's happened to me lately, but I think I need to say this. Suicide is never the answer. Even if you think there's nothing to live for anymore, there always is. It'll be okay. This is a message for suicidal people on these forums.

• I could totally complain about recent mental issues I've been having, my creativity failing in almost every aspect, how often I see things that may or may not actually be there, how I'm constantly on the brink of suicide, etc. But honestly, there will probably be 10+ paragraphs of me bitching and talking about how much I hate myself instead of a coherent comment. But I came here to vent, so I'll vent about something.

My computer screen is fucking disgusting right now. Like, I don't know how. My desk space is the cleanest shit ever, how the fuck is there a bunch of gross weird shit all over my god damn screen?

• As someone who works at a club I can fucking agree with this. Fucking entitled customers and lazy coworkers...

Okay. I'm pretty fucking upset. First off, fast food business is a really tough thing during a rush, you have a bunch of people expecting

• I won't lie I suffer from depression pretty badly and think about killing myself what seems like every freaking day. But whenever I start thinking about it I just think to myself that I couldn't do that to my parents. Whenever I get really depressed my dogs cheer me up :)

Nothing bad's happened to me lately, but I think I need to say this. Suicide is never the answer. Even if you think there's nothing to live for anymore, there always is. It'll be okay. This is a message for suicidal people on these forums.

• edited August 2016

Okay this is random as hell and I am undoubtedly piss people off or I will get censored or something, but this is a gods honest question/opinion. Am I the only one here that thinks telltale games have gotten progressively worse? I'm not saying they are garbage by any means. I'm just saying that it seems like they have been going downhill since they reached their (IMO) peak with Wolf Among Us and Tales From the borderlands.

Again these are my opinions:

Game of thrones was meh to ok at best though it did have some moment I liked with episode 4 and 5. The graphics weren't great and Asher was the only protagonist I liked.

Minecraft story mode is.... I guess bad is too strong of a word so I will just go with mediocre. Now I will admit I haven't played this personally because I can't bring myself to spend money on it, but I have watched some playthroughs and...yeah the less said the better. I know they are meant to be that way but the graphics are terrible. I will give the game one thing and that is it has a great cast of voice actors.

Walking Dead Michonne was...meh too. The plot was boring and the side characters weren't very interesting except for one or two. The game was also held back be the fact that we knew Michonne simply could not die.

Now I haven't played or watched any of the batman game yet and only the first episode is out so I can't give my opinion on that right now, but I haven't been hearing a lot of great things like I did with some of telltale other series like TFTB, TWAU, TWD. Seems reception is mixed and is getting mostly 7's which isn't bad by any means, but it certainly isn't great.

• I relate to this.

Laptop probs...

I could totally complain about recent mental issues I've been having, my creativity failing in almost every aspect, how often I see things t

• Relationships...

Need I say more?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.