The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Okay, so I just realized that I have insomnia.

I wasn't able to sleep at all 4 days in a row, and since there are no sleeping pills anywhere, I was forced to do 4 all nighters in a row, no sleep at all. I really, REALLY hope that I'll be able to sleep tonight. :/

• Just watch something sad and cry yourself to sleep :)))

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so I just realized that I have insomnia. I wasn't able to sleep at all 4 days in a row, and since there are no sleeping pills anywh

• I have insomnia, you wANT ME TO GET DEPRESSED, TOO?

Actually, good idea since depression usually helps me sleep lmao.

Just watch something sad and cry yourself to sleep ))

• Watch a horror and insomnia won't be your reason for no sleep anymore. :)

But idk, google something, that must suck. :(

Okay, so I just realized that I have insomnia. I wasn't able to sleep at all 4 days in a row, and since there are no sleeping pills anywh

• Be like me, tired and fucking sad! JOIN US

I have insomnia, you wANT ME TO GET DEPRESSED, TOO? Actually, good idea since depression usually helps me sleep lmao.

• Oh I feel you, I have had insomnia so many times during my life. :P It truly sucks! I usually start having very gloomy thoughts just before going to sleep so watching some videos helps me to think something else. But other than that I can't offer any helpful advices since insomnia is quite different for everyone. But maybe you could try to search for some recurring patterns that may be causing your sleeping problems?

• Same af.

Adjusting my sleep pattern is gonna be a bitch, especially when I have a 9AM class this coming semester. he said while being on the internet at three in the fuckin' morning

• Try a warm bath with lavender smelly stuff and a chamomile tea. I get insomnia sometimes and it sucks so bad at 4 days I start getting shadow people and invasive thoughts so sleep deprivation can be realy serious. Another thing I do is buy a nice new duvet set and put some fairy lights up in my room to increase chill levels.

If you have other problems like depression sleeping pills are a bad idea and you shouldn't really have them in the house.

• okay ive got some clarity to the dilemma we are just friends now thats fine by me

• i usually play some games or watch anime before going to sleep it helps quite a bit ibe never had proper insomnia it must suck

• Nice.

okay ive got some clarity to the dilemma we are just friends now thats fine by me

• Just run around in circles, and it'll eventually tire you out.

But if that dosen't work, just drink some warm milk, if you have some.

• Eat something sweet and drink tea with milk and sugar, that always worked for me.

Also, thinking of possible fanfiction plots helps falling asleep too.

Good night!

• she wants to shag you

now for seriously

a lot of girls are just as insecure about their emotions and relationships as usually boy are, just call her, and talk with her, directly ask questions and make sure everything is absolutely clear, there may not even be a breakup yet and it is just a miscommunication

I dont know what's going on right now its real confusing I just hope I get some clarity eventually I sent her a text saying that I thought s

• my apparent ex girlfriend sent ne texts with kisses in and says she misses me

totally not a friend message

okay ive got some clarity to the dilemma we are just friends now thats fine by me

• Went out with my crush on second date today after our first being two months ago we stopped speaking after first date her attempted friendzone and rejection I just said no thanks ended in argument she says stop texting her so I did.

Then went back college tried to completely avoid her but she follows me everywhere and stares at me all day to arkward level.

So asked her out again after not speaking at all for two months she accepts

She shouted at me about that argument we got in 3 months ago whole time and left after minute.

I took two hour bus in and came hour early in lashing rain so she won't be alone if she came early.

Injured my knee few days before playing footie tournment so just pain but wanted to be there

I brought extra hoodie in bag in case she got cold.

I even offered to buy dinner she angrily say no just want coffee in text

I show up she wearing no make up and wearing tracksuit im ok with this but first date she had lots make up and a dress. Early warning sign

I say my opening two jokes no laughs just silence. Warning sighs

Me: Hi thanks for com...(interrupts)

Sarah: I have no interest in you I just come because I dislike arkwardness between us. I want it gone when get back to college

(after that I made no eye contact for rest convo as didnt want lose my temper and say stuff I regret)

Me: I feel no arkwardness

Sarah: lies I DO

Me: Well you shouldn't

Sarah: STOP

Me: I avoided you for two months how that arkward?

Sarah: Still sense

Me: ah man why make me come here

Sarah: What else was meant to do?

Me: Say No

Sarah: The arkwardness because u mocked my grammar

Me: THAT was 3 months ago get over it

Sarah: You never said sorry

Me: I did by text

Sarah: Not in person

Me: Sorry

Sarah: Not good enough

She leaves date then this was her revenge she left after just minute.

I was so excited for this date like a nightmare I'm still disbelief

• I've been walking around in circles when I was on my phone yesterday, if that counts. Still slept for only an hour, though.

Also, warm milk never helps me much. I don't know why.

Just run around in circles, and it'll eventually tire you out. But if that dosen't work, just drink some warm milk, if you have some.

• I've been walking around in circles when I was on my phone yesterday, if that counts. Still slept for only an hour, though.

It dosen't. I said run, not walk.

Also, warm milk never helps me much. I don't know why.

Well, then let's scratch that off of my list with 2 things on it ;)

I've been walking around in circles when I was on my phone yesterday, if that counts. Still slept for only an hour, though. Also, warm milk never helps me much. I don't know why.

• Hmm, that's actually a pretty good advice, I'll keep that in mind. ^-^

Also, if I had depression, I'd probably go to sleep already, cause when I'm depressed, I usually cry myself to sleep. I don't know why, but it just works.

Try a warm bath with lavender smelly stuff and a chamomile tea. I get insomnia sometimes and it sucks so bad at 4 days I start getting shado

• Haha, I'll keep that in mind. :)

Mawula posted: »

Eat something sweet and drink tea with milk and sugar, that always worked for me. Also, thinking of possible fanfiction plots helps falling asleep too. Good night!

• I can't change my goddamn name on Google and YouTube. It keeps saying "Changed too recently.", and I haven't changed it since a month ago.

HELP ME, PLEASE.

• Well, lately I wasn't really in mood for games, since I'm lazy as fuck.

I might try that tonight, though, if I'll be on the mood to do so.

i usually play some games or watch anime before going to sleep it helps quite a bit ibe never had proper insomnia it must suck

• And human mind is not a one-dimensional thing & there's as many stories as there is people, so at least trying to understand different fates and situations is quite important.

Yeah it's me, the master of disguise. Every time I change avatar no one recognizes me lol.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well said. I can't even remember how many times people have told me to just "get over it" when I've been feeling really down. I have never r

• Also, warm milk never helps me much. I don't know why.

Well, that's because it's not supposed to, for anybody. Warm milk being good for falling asleep is a myth.

Also, welcome to the Insomnia club, mate. Enjoy your stay.

I've been walking around in circles when I was on my phone yesterday, if that counts. Still slept for only an hour, though. Also, warm milk never helps me much. I don't know why.

• Well, sounds like you should be happy you're not dating her!

I interpret her request as that you just treat her as a random peer, neither avoiding nor getting close to her. It's up to you how you want to deal with that. Try to ignore her stares.

Markd4547 posted: »

Went out with my crush on second date today after our first being two months ago we stopped speaking after first date her attempted friendzo

• Wow. People are weird as fuck.

Went out with my crush on second date today after our first being two months ago we stopped speaking after first date her attempted friendzo

• edited August 2016

What I don't understand is why some people demonize the idea of being socially popular?

Some act like it's the crime of the century if a person is popular, or who wishes to be.

It's like they have a great hostility toward the whole idea.

WTF?

• Example?

Kenny/Lee posted: »

What I don't understand is why some people demonize the idea of being socially popular? Some act like it's the crime of the century if a

• The ones who are hostile towards it are the ones with no friends.

What I don't understand is why some people demonize the idea of being socially popular? Some act like it's the crime of the century if a

• I dont know why she did that but she stopped adding them to texts now

joriandrake posted: »

my apparent ex girlfriend sent ne texts with kisses in and says she misses me totally not a friend message

• I dont know why she did that but she stopped adding them to texts now

joriandrake posted: »

my apparent ex girlfriend sent ne texts with kisses in and says she misses me totally not a friend message

• I know the feeling of these types of conversations and arguments you're better off with someone else who cares about you and doesn't act like that

• NoGoingBackNoGoingBack Banned
    edited August 2016

Being popular is overrated. I'd much rather have one or two great friends than a bunch of fakers.

• Fucking hate myself for watching RWBY again, then watching Arkos videos on YouTube. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF JORDAN.

Volume 2-3 "Well that's escalated quickly"

• Popularity is overrated. Much rather have 2-3 amazing friends than loads that you can't rely on etc (which is basically any 'friend' in school)

• But what if you can have a bunch of great and good friends?

NoGoingBack posted: »

Being popular is overrated. I'd much rather have one or two great friends than a bunch of fakers.

• As a person who's been through many..social phases I guess being kind of popular wouldn't hurt anyone. It's not some sin or anything and people automatically assume if you are popular all your buddies are fake.

• Ignore the mess, just ask her out as you planned earlier

I dont know why she did that but she stopped adding them to texts now

• Then fuck, sign me up! But that's a rarity

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

But what if you can have a bunch of great and good friends?

• Not really, as much as popular media like to make you think otherwise it isn't.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Then fuck, sign me up! But that's a rarity

Sign in to comment in this discussion.