Answer the question above you

Comments

• Agreed!

enter image description here

I know this has already been answered, but Avatar: The Last Airbender. Korra is a much smarter, darker, and mature show, but the original ha

• Never read it.

Same question.

• edited August 2016

I know who the villain is, I just don't actively watch it and have a faint memory of the name. I don't remember names, I remember faces. I don't blatantly ignore your question and flame you for asking it. I actually attempted to answer it. Did I go "I don't watch shitty movies."?

• edited August 2016

The blue guy, Electro.

Left or right wing?

Never read it. Same question.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2016

Left Wing

Is liberty the daughter of order? Or is order the daughter of liberty?

• The latter.

Green Goblin, Doc Ock or Venom?

• Venom.

Spider-man or Batman?

• Wolverine.

X-Men or Inhumans?

• X-Men

Marvel or DC?

• DC in terms of animated films

Marvel in terms of live action films

• No question? All right, I'll just go ahead.

Opinion on Amazing Spider-Man 2?

• edited August 2016

Sorry forgot rules of this thread it was okay it definitely wasn't as bad as critics say but I was never into the reboot trilogy

Is it immoral to feel malicious after being betrayed and disrespected by a loved one?

• edited August 2016

Warning: Unnecessarily long comment incoming.

Not necessarily. A lot of times, it is nearly impossible for someone to control the way they feel. It's completely natural to harbor negative feelings towards someone if they betray you. The thoughts are automatic, and you control what to do with them later on. It's normal and it does not make you an immoral piece of trash. :)

However, if you act on those negative emotions, it's much different. In extreme cases, the feelings themselves can change you. Don't allow your spite, bitterness, and malicious thoughts to consume you. (Usually happens when the thoughts themselves are more deliberate and constant)

Don't be like me, either. I hold such high moral standards for myself. It's like I'm trying to be the next Ghandi or something, which is probably not going to happen. Uh...I'm not even sure if I answered the question. Sorry for rambling and quite likely sounding stupid.

Question: I will repeat TheAutisticGamer's question since it is still unanswered.

Opinion on Amazing Spiderman 2?

• Have you ever seen TASM 2?

Kenny726 posted: »

Warning: Unnecessarily long comment incoming. Not necessarily. A lot of times, it is nearly impossible for someone to control the way the

• I don't think I have. If I did, I don't remember it at all.

Have you ever seen TASM 2?

• Ah okay.

Kenny726 posted: »

I don't think I have. If I did, I don't remember it at all.

• No question?

Blueberry pie with vanilla sprinkles or vanilla pie with blueberry sprinkles?

• enter image description here

Least favourite videogame mission?

• edited August 2016

The part with the Magnussons and Striders in HL2: E2.

What's your GOTY for 2013?

• least favourite mission
    dust in CS:GO

enter image description here

The part with the Magnussons and Striders in HL2: E2. What's your GOTY for 2013?

• What?

armis37 posted: »

least favourite mission dust in CS:GO

• How does "dust" map qualify as a mission?

What?

• enter image description here

How does "dust" map qualify as a mission?

• Good point.

Edited my comment.

How does "dust" map qualify as a mission?

• Probably Grand Theft Auto V, with honouree mentions to Injustice: Gods Among Us and The Wolf Among Us.

Would you rather have to survive a month in the Australian Outback or a month in the Arctic?

• I'd go to where the panda's live

Probably Grand Theft Auto V, with honouree mentions to Injustice: Gods Among Us and The Wolf Among Us. Would you rather have to survive a month in the Australian Outback or a month in the Arctic?

• I would rather 1 month in the Australian Outback, and then one month in the Arctic

Probably Grand Theft Auto V, with honouree mentions to Injustice: Gods Among Us and The Wolf Among Us. Would you rather have to survive a month in the Australian Outback or a month in the Arctic?

• One month in the Arctic

If you can go anywhere, where would you go?

• New York City.

Favorite episode of Batman: TAS?

• Read minds.

What's your favorite food?

• er i don't know if you mean a certain food or a meal. so i will answer both then ask my question.

my fav food is avocado and my fav meal is bolognese with kangaroo sauce.

Ok, question time: what is your fav film from your childhood? - and it can't be an animation film.

• edited August 2016

Why can't it be animated? Almost 85% of all children's movies ever made is animated.

Unless it's a trick question.

er i don't know if you mean a certain food or a meal. so i will answer both then ask my question. my fav food is avocado and my fav meal

• A: Hmm if no animation... then George of the Jungle (I was 3 when it came out) Remember watching it years after.

Q: What's your guilty pleasure movie or TV show?

• i was think on the lines of live action so i was being specific

Why can't it be animated? Almost 85% of all children's movies ever made is animated. Unless it's a trick question.

• Ah okee.

i was think on the lines of live action so i was being specific

• Movie: The A-Team-That movie is soo stupid, but the action sceenes are soo voer the top that i just love it :D
    TV show: Terra Nova-It has dinosaurs nuff said

Favourite video game companion?

• thanx for understanding

Ah okee.

• Alyx from Half-Life 2.

What was your ending of BioShock 1?

• I haven't played it.

Europe or North America?

• edited August 2016

[removed]

JonDee013 posted: »

I haven't played it. Europe or North America?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.