Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Well it would have to be. Otherwise, they would have to break their own fact.

My money's on the 30th, its the last Tuesday of August.

• Yes I did notice

btw guys, did you notice my profile pic was?

• Telltale usually releases news on Thursday and Tuesday and game on Tuesday and if you predict 30 then the news should be out by 26

Jb211 posted: »

i think 30th is going to be the day and on the the 29th we get the screen shots and trailer

• She dint say there all old builders up she said "for that we need to track rest of old builders" but they might be up too :)

I think its not a stairs to the Overworld, because Harper say its a stairs that leads to The Old Builders, not just the Overworld

• edited August 2016

September ?

• Looks worried tough

• Lol

BeyondEnder posted: »

9/10 needs more memes

• Oh, ok then

She dint say there all old builders up she said "for that we need to track rest of old builders" but they might be up too

• It's just something I least expected.

OzzyUK posted: »

You are not in a dream, is there something wrong with her voicing those characters?

• We're possibly going to see the headquarters of the Old Builders.

I think its not a stairs to the Overworld, because Harper say its a stairs that leads to The Old Builders, not just the Overworld

• Don't forget Petra, she immediately speculated that this has danger written all over it.

Looks worried tough

• Well then all we can do is sit and wait for the 26th...

Telltale usually releases news on Thursday and Tuesday and game on Tuesday and if you predict 30 then the news should be out by 26

• i hope we get the release date tomorrow plz can we :)

• Yeah, they usually release a trailer 5 days before the actual game, so if the episode 8 gets released in the 30th then you'll be right.

Jb211 posted: »

i hope we get the release date tomorrow plz can we

• enter image description here

@XxFusionGamerTVxX please be respectful of the forums as it says on top of this forum

• -------------------

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

Moment of silence for those (including myself) who hoped possibly today the 23rd. ............. ............. ............. I'm now hoping for next Tues, the 30th. The suspense for such an amazing story!!

enter image description here

• How do you change your profile to your own image with GRAVATER And if blind sniper tells me again plz be more specific because last time I did not get it

• Go to https://en.gravatar.com/
    Click "My Gravatars"
    Click "Add A New Image"
    Upload it
    Crop it
    BOOM GRAVATAR

How do you change your profile to your own image with GRAVATER And if blind sniper tells me again plz be more specific because last time I did not get it

• What if Soren is the leader? A part of me thinks he is the leader. :D There may be other "Portal Builders" (Not a fan of the old builders name either) that we don't know about.

She could've had her own Flint and Steel, but she got backstabbed by one of her Builder friends and took it and pushed her through the porta

• You just saved a life thank you

BeyondEnder posted: »

Go to https://en.gravatar.com/ Sign Up Click "My Gravatars" Click "Add A New Image" Upload it Crop it BOOM GRAVATAR

• And some region may have a early access, like NZ and AU. Am i right?

Jessefan5 posted: »

Yeah, they usually release a trailer 5 days before the actual game, so if the episode 8 gets released in the 30th then you'll be right.

• edited August 2016

Hmmmmmmmm..... 30th is my hope, no 30 might be it NO,

30FTW

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2016

On your profile page (https://telltale.com/profile/6814931/xxfuziongamertvxx), go to "Settings" and under "Change Your Avatar", look at the row of icons with different Telltale games. All the way at the end of the row of icons for different games, you will see an icon for some pixel art to the right of the icon of Reuben from Minecraft: Story Mode.

That Pixel Art icon is your Gravatar, which can be replaced with a Custom image you upload onto the Internet.

As BeyondEnder said, you go to the Gravatar website and sign up for a Gravatar account with the same email address you signed up for your Telltale account with.

Once you have signed up for an account, you can go to the Gravatar page and upload a custom image to be your new custom avatar. Read BeyondEnder's description for more instructions.

Once you have uploaded your custom image onto Gravatar, select that image as your new Gravatar from the Gravatar website page. Then, head back over to your profile Settings page here on the Telltale website, and you will see that your custom image you uploaded onto Gravatar will now appear next to the Minecraft: Story Mode section on the "Change Your Avatar" section.

Click on the small icon with your Gravatar, and then you will see a bigger version of your Gravatar displayed below. Click that larger version of your Gravatar picture, and that will become your new profile picture here on the Telltale website.

enter image description here

How do you change your profile to your own image with GRAVATER And if blind sniper tells me again plz be more specific because last time I did not get it

• there isn't any reason that we shouldn't get news tomorrow, we know that the episode is long finished since it was rated by New Zealand almost a week ago.

• High hopes for a trailer on the 26th, and the release on the 30th.

Fullerjude posted: »

I REALLY want episode 8 to be out on 30th August PLEASE TELTALE

• Noice, love the pose. XD

• It takes 2 weeks to give a rating for the Episode, but this is more longer than i expected

there isn't any reason that we shouldn't get news tomorrow, we know that the episode is long finished since it was rated by New Zealand almost a week ago.

• 10/10great pic

• edited August 2016

P.s. I mean yours @enderslainer

• edited August 2016

Why is Australia and PEGI are not raiting ?

• edited August 2016

Approved

Edit: The lag tho

Are you so sure?

Why is Australia and PEGI are not raiting ?

• Sorry I ment raiting

Are you so sure?

• What. He wasn't sure of anything????

Are you so sure?

• Oh yeah

Don't forget Petra, she immediately speculated that this has danger written all over it.

• What. He wasn't sure of anything????

Are you so sure?

• edited August 2016

26th is here

Super1710 posted: »

Well then all we can do is sit and wait for the 26th...

• I accidentally typed why is it not raining Instead of raiting

ASaltLick posted: »

What. He wasn't sure of anything????

Sign in to comment in this discussion.