Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• But remember episode 7 was RATED BY PEGI AFTER NEWS AND IN 25TH ((AND EPISODE CAME OUT ON 26TH))
    WHY?? USUALLY AUSTRALIA REYES BEFORE NEW ZEALAND
    I meant the episode came out next day after raiting by PEGI

• It's still the 25th where I live and it's only August 25th 7:24 where telltale is.

26th is here

• Now I'm starting to lean towards news on the 30th and release the 6th.

• Wait, do you guys remember when Episode 5, Telltale gave us an info about future of MCSM? Maybe they didn't post latest news because they're discussing about the future of MCSM Series (i say 'Maybe' before)

But remember episode 7 was RATED BY PEGI AFTER NEWS AND IN 25TH ((AND EPISODE CAME OUT ON 26TH)) WHY?? USUALLY AUSTRALIA REYES BEFORE NEW ZEALAND I meant the episode came out next day after raiting by PEGI

• its pretty much 100% 30th

Creeper1846 posted: »

Now I'm starting to lean towards news on the 30th and release the 6th.

• hey guys are you a little sad because the season is ending

• Well, if they did keep going for ages then it would probably end up like The Simpsons.

hey guys are you a little sad because the season is ending

• You know I actually don't know why I said that. Probably because I thought you ment raining

I accidentally typed why is it not raining Instead of raiting

• There would be stranger ideas the longer they go.
    'Episode 69: The Search for the Cake'

Super1710 posted: »

Well, if they did keep going for ages then it would probably end up like The Simpsons.

• Yes, the last Tuesday of August.

its pretty much 100% 30th

• Nope, not 100%, i would say 40%. September 6th is more likely

its pretty much 100% 30th

• Wait im confused how do you know it's the last Tuesday?

Yes, the last Tuesday of August.

• Math.

Release posted: »

Wait im confused how do you know it's the last Tuesday?

• Just because you use math doesn't mean it will release that day that's why I am confused

BeyondEnder posted: »

Math.

• Episode 122: 'Axel's Golden Sugar Canes.'
    Episode 187: 'The Search For The Magic Sheep, Part 4'
    Episode 216: 'Jesse Gets Lost. (Season 27 Finale)'

There would be stranger ideas the longer they go. 'Episode 69: The Search for the Cake'

• That's the reason why I don't want season 2...it's already a long game...

Well, if they did keep going for ages then it would probably end up like The Simpsons.

• Depends on how they do it. Season 2 isn't necessarily a bad thing, although if they drag it on for too long and the quality starts to drop, well then you have The Simpsons 2.0. I believe that it could go on for longer though. Not something ridiculous like 27 seasons (I'm looking at you Simpsons!)

Catlover11 posted: »

That's the reason why I don't want season 2...it's already a long game...

• So are we not getting news today?

• edited August 2016
       \(o.o)/ 

Maybe?

So are we not getting news today?

• edited August 2016

Yep. Looks like there will be No news this week.

So are we not getting news today?

• edited August 2016

That's disappointing because that means it probably won't release next week because the news would have came by now well at least I think

Yep. Looks like there will be No news this week.

• WHAT IS WRONG WITH TELLTALE (JK) THEY ARENT EVEN GIVING US NEWS (Calm down man, they haven't rated it completely yet.) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• I said news the 30th not the release I meant release will most likely be the 6th

MimoDX2 posted: »

Nope, not 100%, i would say 40%. September 6th is more likely

• Basically

WHAT IS WRONG WITH TELLTALE (JK) THEY ARENT EVEN GIVING US NEWS (Calm down man, they haven't rated it completely yet.) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• edited August 2016

Thier will be more episodes remember in one of the episode 5 achievements it said complete chapter 5 of episode 51 XD. (In case no one knows I'm being sarcastic because a lot of people don't know when someone's is sarcastic)

Depends on how they do it. Season 2 isn't necessarily a bad thing, although if they drag it on for too long and the quality starts to drop,

• I'm surprised they might not be releasing this episode in agust if it's been rated it's done (of course they may have to get rid of some of the bugs) but I guess anything could happen I'm pretty sure so wolf among us episodes came out on a Friday and that game is made by telltale.

• I'm baccck

• I don't known if your telling me to calm down but I am calm I'm just saying that it's disappointing

WHAT IS WRONG WITH TELLTALE (JK) THEY ARENT EVEN GIVING US NEWS (Calm down man, they haven't rated it completely yet.) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Calendar man, I keep track on the calendar. I remember Videogamesblogger said the episode is estimated to arrive between August 30th and September 13th.

Wait im confused how do you know it's the last Tuesday?

• lol wut

MMeister123 posted: »

Episode 122: 'Axel's Golden Sugar Canes.' Episode 187: 'The Search For The Magic Sheep, Part 4' Episode 216: 'Jesse Gets Lost. (Season 27 Finale)'

• Welcome

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I'm baccck

• ok.... I guess that pretty much rules out August. Sep 6 for story mode and Sep 13 for Batman? thats what i think.

• I NEED NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

• Making a season two in the future would be awesome, because I think we're going to see a cliffhanger at the end of the episode.

Depends on how they do it. Season 2 isn't necessarily a bad thing, although if they drag it on for too long and the quality starts to drop,

• Episode 199 - Jesse have a crush on petra's clone

Episode 275 - Jeses kisses a witherstorm

Episode 337 - The Flying spaghettis attacks! (season 97 finale)

lol wut

• clearly we won't have the episode in august , so we will have in september .. first month of school and autumn

• Lol, i hope it gets rated soon...

• plz u make me laugh m8 XD

guyalf1 posted: »

Episode 199 - Jesse have a crush on petra's clone Episode 275 - Jeses kisses a witherstorm Episode 337 - The Flying spaghettis attacks! (season 97 finale)

• And i hope we get news in 6th September, or 8th September

Forcer99 posted: »

Lol, i hope it gets rated soon...

• Yeah I think Season 2 is likely because Episode 8 A Journey's End?

Making a season two in the future would be awesome, because I think we're going to see a cliffhanger at the end of the episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.