Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Damn...still waiting, feels like years...
    When should we expect it? September 1st week, eh?

• Even though it isn't coming in August at least we know it's September but we don't know what Tuesday of September I'm thinking somewhere between the first few weeks

• well they said the episode will be available in summer September is not summer its fall so even if they are late the DID say a summer release

MimoDX2 posted: »

Nope, not 100%, i would say 40%. September 6th is more likely

• season 2 is wanted although not this year maybe next summer

Yeah I think Season 2 is likely because Episode 8 A Journey's End?

• episode 1000 jesse and the time machine

episode 10000 alternative world

episode 100000 the never ending loop lost in time

guyalf1 posted: »

Episode 199 - Jesse have a crush on petra's clone Episode 275 - Jeses kisses a witherstorm Episode 337 - The Flying spaghettis attacks! (season 97 finale)

• edited August 2016

Are you sure? Because telltale is in a different time zone it might take a while to get the news. I believe it's 5:02am where they are.

EDIT: I derped up. Bad.

Release posted: »

Even though it isn't coming in August at least we know it's September but we don't know what Tuesday of September I'm thinking somewhere between the first few weeks

• telltale presents

THE SIMPSONS

Super1710 posted: »

Depends on how they do it. Season 2 isn't necessarily a bad thing, although if they drag it on for too long and the quality starts to drop,

• edited August 2016

Everyone's already started to rule out August, but we should wait until later in the day. It is 5:05am where telltale are, sound a bit early to go to work and make big announcements and all that.

EDIT: I derped up. Bad.

• Announcement are likely to Come in Tuesday or Thursday .... It's Friday maybe news on 30

Everyone's already started to rule out August, but we should wait until later in the day. It is 5:05am where telltale are, sound a bit early to go to work and make big announcements and all that. EDIT: I derped up. Bad.

• edited August 2016

It's worth waiting I think and moreover it's FINAL episode.. :)

AdamRoberts posted: »

Damn...still waiting, feels like years... When should we expect it? September 1st week, eh?

• They said the DLC would come out in summer.. So September first week is more likely to release

• edited August 2016

Oh shoot I thought today was a Thursday, god dang it!

Announcement are likely to Come in Tuesday or Thursday .... It's Friday maybe news on 30

• YOUR NOT A PRINGLE YOUR AN OREO!

ok.... I guess that pretty much rules out August. Sep 6 for story mode and Sep 13 for Batman? thats what i think.

• Or maybe they can release the trailer on Monday and the episode on Tuesday like what they did in episode 5

• But news would come 1 week before... So bye bye August

Gohary200 posted: »

Or maybe they can release the trailer on Monday and the episode on Tuesday like what they did in episode 5

• Well they replaced the in game cover the past two episodes so I think we'll be seeing a different cover.

this must be episode cover

• I mean did you see the name a "Journeys end" near Jesse they usually do that for covers

Well they replaced the in game cover the past two episodes so I think we'll be seeing a different cover.

• edited August 2016

Yeah :)
    Well,
    enter image description here

Mcsm, you'll be remembered...

It's worth waiting I think and moreover it's FINAL episode..

• This reminds me of far lands journey in episode 4

AdamRoberts posted: »

Yeah Well, Mcsm, you'll be remembered...

• Telltale at PAX West 2016 - BATMAN, The Walking Dead's 3rd Season & More
    https://telltale.com/news/2016/08/telltale-at-pax-west-2016---batman-the-walking-dead-s-3rd-season-more/
    They said batman twd and More... More means some mcsm news too?

• I thought TTG's HQ was at California.

Are you sure? Because telltale is in a different time zone it might take a while to get the news. I believe it's 5:02am where they are. EDIT: I derped up. Bad.

• Well, has it been a month since episode 7 came out? Because it started at June with episode 6 on a Tuesday, and on July for 7th episode on another Tuesday.

Everyone's already started to rule out August, but we should wait until later in the day. It is 5:05am where telltale are, sound a bit early to go to work and make big announcements and all that. EDIT: I derped up. Bad.

• Yeah, Ozzy should put that as possible news.

Telltale at PAX West 2016 - BATMAN, The Walking Dead's 3rd Season & More https://telltale.com/news/2016/08/telltale-at-pax-west-2016---batman-the-walking-dead-s-3rd-season-more/ They said batman twd and More... More means some mcsm news too?

• But it wouldn't go with all the art we've previously seen for other episodes.

I mean did you see the name a "Journeys end" near Jesse they usually do that for covers

• If this means it's releasing on the 13th and not the 6th then I will be mildly infuriated.

Telltale at PAX West 2016 - BATMAN, The Walking Dead's 3rd Season & More https://telltale.com/news/2016/08/telltale-at-pax-west-2016---batman-the-walking-dead-s-3rd-season-more/ They said batman twd and More... More means some mcsm news too?

• In other words I will want to whack my head off a brick wall.

If this means it's releasing on the 13th and not the 6th then I will be mildly infuriated.

• In other words I will be angry.

In other words I will want to whack my head off a brick wall.

• But I won't whack my head off a brick wall, I couldn't afford to pay the hospital bill! Ha ha! Hmph.

In other words I will be angry.

• But summer for Telltale ends on the 22nd September (from what i heard). It may not be summer for some people, but it's still summer for Telltale.

well they said the episode will be available in summer September is not summer its fall so even if they are late the DID say a summer release

• I was replying to jesse_the_leader though.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I said news the 30th not the release I meant release will most likely be the 6th

• Someone exported the Jesse model to Cinema4D and made a render.
    enter image description here
    Original Post: http://mcminetube.deviantart.com/art/Jesse-MCSM-Minecraft-Render-Lightroom-626260012

• Thats magnefique.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Someone exported the Jesse model to Cinema4D and made a render. Original Post: http://mcminetube.deviantart.com/art/Jesse-MCSM-Minecraft-Render-Lightroom-626260012

• The steam achievements are up and seem to be hinting at a hunger games type episode...

Let the games Begin
    Playing for keeps
    Challenge: Accepted
    The most dangerous game
    Gaming the system
    To the victor goes the spoils

It's either some sort of hunger games server type episode or it's something similar. Whoever holds the map for the portals, SOREN, might challenge us to fight to win it... maybe... just a theory though.

• Yes, a lot of people have looked to the achievements for clues! Maybe the old builders might come back and compete in the HG.

Saby511 posted: »

The steam achievements are up and seem to be hinting at a hunger games type episode... Let the games Begin Playing for keeps Challenge:

• Isa would totally win. I mean c'mon... she's a ninja! Pretty tough too.... But if Cassie Rose is an old builder she would have a good chance at winning with her murder skills. lol but seriously a hunger games episode would be interesting to say the least.

kmatie posted: »

Yes, a lot of people have looked to the achievements for clues! Maybe the old builders might come back and compete in the HG.

• Gaming the system

Gaming... Cheating?
    Cheating the system?
    They're going to use hacks CONFIRMED!!1!one!

Saby511 posted: »

The steam achievements are up and seem to be hinting at a hunger games type episode... Let the games Begin Playing for keeps Challenge:

• They've realized how to use cheats!!!!!!! I'd laugh if suddenly one of them is in creative mode getting hit by stuff just smiling like "Nope, not working"

Gaming the system Gaming... Cheating? Cheating the system? They're going to use hacks CONFIRMED!!1!one!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

In this episode, we learn Ivor counts cards

Gaming the system Gaming... Cheating? Cheating the system? They're going to use hacks CONFIRMED!!1!one!

• Now I get it thx

On your profile page (https://telltale.com/profile/6814931/xxfuziongamertvxx), go to "Settings" and under "Change Your Avatar", look at the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.