Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• It just seems like it has to be the sixth because the 13th is when the batman disc comes out (and possibly episode 2) and telltale can always surprise us for a finale. I have played a couple telltale games but does anyone know if telltale has ever surprise released an episode for a game before?

• Well, the achievements are up on Steam, so i guess the 6th is the most likely release date at the moment.

Creeper1846 posted: »

It just seems like it has to be the sixth because the 13th is when the batman disc comes out (and possibly episode 2) and telltale can alway

• edited August 2016

Wow, forward... :)

I mean 3 days to go if news comes

• I think the episode 8 will be released on September 4, and the news will be nothing to August 30 in September, I think someone is still able to play.

• Thats right. :)

MimoDX2 posted: »

Well, the achievements are up on Steam, so i guess the 6th is the most likely release date at the moment.

• edited August 2016

September 4th is a Sunday.

DenikRG posted: »

I think the episode 8 will be released on September 4, and the news will be nothing to August 30 in September, I think someone is still able to play.

• [Realizes it's the 27th.]
    Welp, no EP8 for the 30th, guys.....

enter image description here

• The gif never ends!

AChicken posted: »

[Realizes it's the 27th.] Welp, no EP8 for the 30th, guys.....

• Neither does the waiting...

BeyondEnder posted: »

The gif never ends!

• "summer"

They said the DLC would come out in summer.. So September first week is more likely to release

• wow... what a amazing moderator with "amazing news"

Deltino posted: »

In this episode, we learn Ivor counts cards

• It gotta be info on the 30th instead, that way we can hype even MORE. :D

AChicken posted: »

[Realizes it's the 27th.] Welp, no EP8 for the 30th, guys.....

• edited August 2016

I think it will be this schedule

o Aussie's Rate : 28th TIME:1:23pm EST 2:23CT 3:23 WST

o PEGI Rate : 29th. TIME:4:30am EST 5:30am CT 6:30am WST

oTrailer : 29th. TIME: 10:05am EST 11:05am CT 12:05pm WST

o Episode 8 Release : 30th. TIME: 2:28pm EST 3:38pm CT 4:38pm EST

I PS (3,4,VITA):11:00am XBOX (360,ONE):12:32pm STEAM(PC,MAC):1:05pm IOS(iPad mini,iPhone 3,4,5,6,):8:25pm
    IANDROID (Phone's and iPad's):12:36am AUSSIES:31st 10:48am

This is what I think it's not assured but we are up on our hopes

• and if its out on 30th, it will be the greatest day ever, or instead....

I think it will be this schedule o Aussie's Rate : 28th TIME:1:23pm EST 2:23CT 3:23 WST o PEGI Rate : 29th. TIME:4:30am EST 5:30a

• edited August 2016

I think your in denial. Its NOT coming out this month dude, sorry.

I think it will be this schedule o Aussie's Rate : 28th TIME:1:23pm EST 2:23CT 3:23 WST o PEGI Rate : 29th. TIME:4:30am EST 5:30a

• This looks accurate, but we can't get our hopes up if September 3rd or 13th are the real dates, Videogamesblogger estimated the release date will be between the 30th of August or the 13th of September.

• Please quote what you mean. I'm just saying that you would have to do a lot. Remember the fight against Aiden?

ASaltLick posted: »

Wow, what a jerk.

• edited August 2016

"Heart"! Ya know what I'm thinking?

Hmm?

Hmm?

JETRAAAAAA!

raises eyebrows up and down

Cuwwa posted: »

Interesting details from @stirpicus: I think ep 8 has a great balance of action, comedy, & heart -Team's pulling out all the stops for the season

• I'm thinking sadness or something. You know I have a small feeling we'll be leaving Ivor and Harper behind.

Emeraldos posted: »

"Heart"! Ya know what I'm thinking? Hmm? Hmm? JETRAAAAAA! raises eyebrows up and down

• edited August 2016

Your right I ship Ivor and Harper (Harvor) but what if Ivor wants to stay behind and live in crown mesa with Harper I'll miss him :'(.

Super1710 posted: »

I'm thinking sadness or something. You know I have a small feeling we'll be leaving Ivor and Harper behind.

• But that's ruining the mood. Everyone can see that you were trying to ruin the vibe, by saying you just press buttons :/

Please quote what you mean. I'm just saying that you would have to do a lot. Remember the fight against Aiden?

• We'll just have to hope for the best and wait until episode 8.

Your right I ship Ivor and Harper (Harvor) but what if Ivor wants to stay behind and live in crown mesa with Harper I'll miss him .

• edited August 2016

That could lead to a confirmation of Harpor and TRUE Lukesse or Jetra romances! Nudge nudge, wink wink

Emeraldos posted: »

"Heart"! Ya know what I'm thinking? Hmm? Hmm? JETRAAAAAA! raises eyebrows up and down

• What if you choose to bring Harper? Won't she live with Ivor at Jesse's town too? I forgot about that.

Your right I ship Ivor and Harper (Harvor) but what if Ivor wants to stay behind and live in crown mesa with Harper I'll miss him .

• Same! cough Soren being an old builder cough

Some of my theories I hope are true.

• I can't deal with all this cringe minecraft shipping... I can't wait for episode 8 and then I wont have to read this cringe anymore. i mean seriously, It's MINECRAFT characters and you're trying to ship them. It's just really fu**ing weird and I can't wait for episode 8.

• edited August 2016

I whole heartedly ship Harvor and Magnegaard, even while one is in the afterlife love never dies!! Otp.

That could lead to a confirmation of Harpor and TRUE Lukesse or Jetra romances! Nudge nudge, wink wink

• edited August 2016

Yeah well people voting for donald trump was weird, but minecraft shipping is more cringey than a guy who wants to build a wall against mexico. I can agree it's weird, but I mean it's a game, plus JUST because it's blocked doesn't mean there's no romance. There have been lines that prove they live like us, except in a block universe. Gabriel mentions 'poop', they can't respawn, so how did everyone suddenly appear? Though I do agree, this episode is very hyped, and I can't wait for it to come out, even if there isn't romance I won't care. I want the episode >:D

I can't deal with all this cringe minecraft shipping... I can't wait for episode 8 and then I wont have to read this cringe anymore. i mean

• edited August 2016

Please don't bring politics into this, and my family supports Trump so I don't want to hear jabs. and also, everything else you talked about them living like us, while that may be true, this is a kids game. kids who are 7 play this. I don't think romance has a place in this game. it has a place in Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, but certainly not this.

Yeah well people voting for donald trump was weird, but minecraft shipping is more cringey than a guy who wants to build a wall against mexi

• edited August 2016

That was a joke...... Plus, I technically agreed with you aswell.

Please don't bring politics into this, and my family supports Trump so I don't want to hear jabs. and also, everything else you talked about

• Well, emotion is the main requirement of finale eps of ttg...so i expect some sad news in ep8

• They certainly had emotion in the Game of Thrones finale... I was still in shock an hour after.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Well, emotion is the main requirement of finale eps of ttg...so i expect some sad news in ep8

• Sorry

But that's ruining the mood. Everyone can see that you were trying to ruin the vibe, by saying you just press buttons

• It's Sunday!

It's Saturday!!

• edited August 2016

I would like My Theories to be true but knowing me they aren't right. Before anyone gets angry My Theories.

Edit: Damn I could have made a few people angry by a grammar error. Glad I saw it

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

Same! cough Soren being an old builder cough

• my family supports Trump

Hello darkness my old friend...

Please don't bring politics into this, and my family supports Trump so I don't want to hear jabs. and also, everything else you talked about

• He said heart that also might mean some amazing action romantic story like movies. I mean a all in one best episode

Super1710 posted: »

We'll just have to hope for the best and wait until episode 8.

• edited August 2016

Heart means Ivor leaving behind then episode 8 cover when we are running to home portal we don't see Ivor

• edited August 2016

i think Ivor runs away to live with Harper (True love) :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.