Comments

• I hope it is the 6th!

Thats right.

• To make you happy I have removed that part

Sorry

• HeroesNeverDie

(Overwatch)

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

I whole heartedly ship Harvor and Magnegaard, even while one is in the afterlife love never dies!! Otp.

• I think heart means someone dies ( need not main character )

• edited August 2016

I like this music

• edited August 2016

If you love it so much, then put a ring on it.

Scrublord out!

I like this music

• What?

BeyondEnder posted: »

If you love it so much, then put a ring on it. Scrublord out!

• I admit it does seem kinda weird to ship Minecraft characters (I myself am part of it ahah), but seriously, who are you to bash shippers? An ending to the series won't stop anything my dude. Shipping makes up a very big part of every game's fandom. Look at the rest of TT's games; I mean, in the Walking Dead everybody shipped Carley and Lee (in the midst of a violent zombie apocalypse), in TWAU everyone shipped Bigby and Snow (fables who live in a hidden city in human form), and in TFB EVERYONE ships Rhys (a guy with robot body parts) and Fiona (a con artist) in a futuristic world. None of those fandoms get as much hate as Minecraft Story Mode's. Different visuals + different age group target = major hate apparently. Even though Minecraft may have a different cinematic style, all of these games have two major things in common: they are cartoony games with fun storylines.

Look, all I'm saying is that all ships are weird, but just because "it's Minecraft" doesn't mean every shipper is 10 years old. There are a few cringey comments here and there from the younger audience (every ship has them) but a lot of the others are actually teens and very charming people. They don't deserve the hate so many people give them because this game is rated 10+ and because "it's Minecraft."

I'm highly aware there will be plenty of people out there who will hate shippers no matter what, but what's the purpose of saying horrible things?

I can't deal with all this cringe minecraft shipping... I can't wait for episode 8 and then I wont have to read this cringe anymore. i mean

• POSSIBLE AUSSIES WILL RATE TODAY ?

I think it will be this schedule o Aussie's Rate : 28th TIME:1:23pm EST 2:23CT 3:23 WST o PEGI Rate : 29th. TIME:4:30am EST 5:30a

• Or lukesse

Emeraldos posted: »

"Heart"! Ya know what I'm thinking? Hmm? Hmm? JETRAAAAAA! raises eyebrows up and down

• What does that have to do with mc story mode

my family supports Trump Hello darkness my old friend...

• What does YOUR comment have to do with MC Story Mode?
    Rekt

What does that have to do with mc story mode

• WHY JUST SAY #STORYMODE

Yes!

• Maybe sorrow of losing another favorite character or the love of friendship with the new Order of the Stone that they can overcome challenging foes and obstacles.

Mc54322 posted: »

I think heart means someone dies ( need not main character )

• I think your right, because Ivor fell in love with an Old Builder.

Heart means Ivor leaving behind then episode 8 cover when we are running to home portal we don't see Ivor

• #MLGMODE

WHY JUST SAY #STORYMODE

• Remember when they tweeted for episode 7 that it was "Darkly funny?" those were hints for what we could expect in the next episode.

He said heart that also might mean some amazing action romantic story like movies. I mean a all in one best episode

• Yes by the looks of not the episode 8 slide takes place around the end of the episode, where Ivor has been left behind and Petra has gone rogue. (as usual)

Heart means Ivor leaving behind then episode 8 cover when we are running to home portal we don't see Ivor

• Actually there's evidence of Soren X Ellegard, Soren wrote a song for her. Look up something along the lines of "Soren Jazz"

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

I whole heartedly ship Harvor and Magnegaard, even while one is in the afterlife love never dies!! Otp.

• Here's my second guess

o Aussie's Rate 31st TIME ZONE: 12:23pm EST 1:23 CT 2:23 WST

o Trailer +more news 3rd TIME ZONE: 2:45pm EST 3:45pm CT 4:45pm WST

oPEGI Rate 5th TIME ZONE: 5:30am EST 6:30am CT 7:30am WST

o EPISODE 8! Release 6th PS (3,4,VITA) 11:55am EST 12:55pm CT 1:55pm WST

Xbox (360,ONE) 12:35pm EST 1:35pm CT 2:35pm WST

AMAZON (Kindle ETC,) 3:10pm EST 4:10pm CT 5:10pm WST

IOS (iPad mini,iPad,iPhone's:4,5,6) 7:25pm EST 8:25pm CT 9:25pm WST

ANDROID (iPad and iPhones) 12:00am EST 1:00am CT 2:00am EST

Also my 3rd guess

o Aussie's Rate 2nd 1:23pm EST 2:23pm CT 3:23 WST

oTrailer +more news 6th 3:45pm EST 4:45pm CT 5:45pm WST

oPEGI Rate's 12th 6:30am EST 7:30am CT 8:30am WST

oEPISODE 8! Release 13th PS (3,4,VITA) 12:55pm EST 1:55pm CT 2:55pm EST

Xbox (360,ONE) 1:35pm EST 2:35pm CT 3:35pm WST

AMAZON (Kindle,ETC.) 4:10pm EST 5:10pm CT 6:10pm WST

IOS (IPad mini,iPad,iPhones:4,5,6) 8:25pm EST 9:25pm CT 10:25pm WST

ANDROID (iPad,iPhones) 1:00am EST 2:00am CT 3:00am WST

LETS KEEP OUR HOPES!

• It's related to the discussion which is related toMinecraft Story mode, which is more than I can say for most of your posts.

What does that have to do with mc story mode

• I feel like killing a character off after Rueben would be a bit wrong (and cliche) It's likely a character will die but probably not one of the main ones. As said before I think it's likely Ivor and Harper will be left behind.

Mc54322 posted: »

I think heart means someone dies ( need not main character )

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Emeraldos posted: »

"Heart"! Ya know what I'm thinking? Hmm? Hmm? JETRAAAAAA! raises eyebrows up and down

• When you've been so darn patient for Episode 8 but its still not out

• 28TH AUGUST STILL NO MCSM ...... COME ON TELLTALE .... ALSO .... HEART ???? YOU MEAN JETRA AND LUKESSE .... OH PLEASE

• AS USUAL I AGREE BUT I LOVE HER

Super1710 posted: »

Yes by the looks of not the episode 8 slide takes place around the end of the episode, where Ivor has been left behind and Petra has gone rogue. (as usual)

• 3Spooky5Me

#MLGMODE

• I think saying any main character death would be 'cliche' is rather simplistic.

I feel like killing a character off after Rueben would be a bit wrong (and cliche) It's likely a character will die but probably not one of the main ones. As said before I think it's likely Ivor and Harper will be left behind.

• edited August 2016

Killing off a main character once is all well and good, but killing off another one after that would feel forced.

Flog61 posted: »

I think saying any main character death would be 'cliche' is rather simplistic.

• His tweet can't indicate a relationship though. Based on the context, "heart" means courage or humanity, not romance. We'll see but I really doubt it's gonna be anything other :>

28TH AUGUST STILL NO MCSM ...... COME ON TELLTALE .... ALSO .... HEART ???? YOU MEAN JETRA AND LUKESSE .... OH PLEASE

• I think by heart he means plenty of emotion more so than romance.

28TH AUGUST STILL NO MCSM ...... COME ON TELLTALE .... ALSO .... HEART ???? YOU MEAN JETRA AND LUKESSE .... OH PLEASE

• SHREK STORY MODE

3Spooky5Me

• I never understood why episode 7's chapter shows Ivor and Petra bickering with Jesse. We never saw that in the episode at all.

Yes by the looks of not the episode 8 slide takes place around the end of the episode, where Ivor has been left behind and Petra has gone rogue. (as usual)

• edited August 2016

Can we not TWIST EVERY BLOODY WORD to satisfy our own wishes? Thank you very much. I swear, you people are taking shipping way too serious when there are no hints of romance between characters.

As for the word "heart" and the title "A Journey's End", I think it's hinting the protag's wish to go home, but they will have to deal with an one last challenge before that. You know what they say, "Home is where your heart is." and we'll see how it goes for everyone...

• Thats another good schedule speculation.

Here's my second guess o Aussie's Rate 31st TIME ZONE: 12:23pm EST 1:23 CT 2:23 WST o Trailer +more news 3rd TIME ZONE: 2:45pm EST 3:4

• edited August 2016

Thats what I said in one of the comments, the friendship and love of the new Order of the Stone that they can overcome challenging obstacles to reach their goal. I remember you can have Jesse say this motivational sentence in episode 7 before going to destroy PAMA,

"Remember who we are - The Order of the Stone! We defeated a witherstorm, saved Sky City, and survived Psycho Pumpkin Mansion."

QueenMaddy posted: »

His tweet can't indicate a relationship though. Based on the context, "heart" means courage or humanity, not romance. We'll see but I really doubt it's gonna be anything other :>

• The shipping is just getting creepy. That's not the games intent at all and you guys need to respect that and not get upset its not a feature within the series.

• It was probably the original idea, but when they properly started to write some things changed. Similar to how in epiode 5 you were meant to choose wether to pull yourself up or The Founder up, then pull The Founder or Lukas up, then the final choices of back up Lukas or save The Founder.

I never understood why episode 7's chapter shows Ivor and Petra bickering with Jesse. We never saw that in the episode at all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.