Minecraft Story Mode has the best Telltale Games soundtrack so far.

2»

Comments

• Oh yh, sometimes spotify would add a youtuber's music. Also I tweeted twice to spotify about adding the MCSM soundtrack, heres what they said.

April 10th 2016
    Me : It would be awesome if MCSM's songs were added to Spotify. :)

Spotify : Hi! Fingers crossed we'll be able to have it soon.

June 16th 2016
    Me : Would the soundtrack be considered to be added on Spotify? I've noticed the OTHER the Minecraft got its soundtrack added. :O

Spotify : We'll have it available to you guys as soon as its available to us. :)

Me : That sounds awesome.

So maybe, just MAYBE after the finale is over with the rest of the soundtrack, its going to be added. :) <3

Super1710 posted: »

Yes. But for now I guess we'll have to stick with youtube channels, although they're a bit unreliable and take a while to release the music.

• Wow!! I heard somewhere this was in the credits... I expected there to be lyrics, so I went to a youtube and watched it sped up... Somehow I didn't hear the song. I agree, so glad this person posted this!!!

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

If you listen to all the credits to episode 3 (like I did because I like the Redstone song) I unexpectedly heard this full song and I laughed! I was like Omg I'm pretty sure almost no one will hear the full thing! I'm glad this person posted it.

• Yeah it is in the credits trust me. Those are my favorite credits and the only ones I'll sit through. XD Sorens song and the redstonia theme I posted it in this thread are my top 2.

Wow!! I heard somewhere this was in the credits... I expected there to be lyrics, so I went to a youtube and watched it sped up... Somehow I didn't hear the song. I agree, so glad this person posted this!!!

• [Here is the song with lyrics!!

]()

Wow!! I heard somewhere this was in the credits... I expected there to be lyrics, so I went to a youtube and watched it sped up... Somehow I didn't hear the song. I agree, so glad this person posted this!!!

• Do you think Soren will sing a new farewell song to Jesse when they leave at the end??

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

Gotta love Soren! I love this guy!

• I think Soren might be too upset at Jesse for finding out the order's secret... Maybe not. We'll see soon!

Do you think Soren will sing a new farewell song to Jesse when they leave at the end??

• There simply must be one final Soren song, I really want this to happen in Episode 8 now.

Do you think Soren will sing a new farewell song to Jesse when they leave at the end??

• He better!!

I think Soren might be too upset at Jesse for finding out the order's secret... Maybe not. We'll see soon!

• Maybe the "I'm the Leader of the Old Builders" song. Just kidding!

There simply must be one final Soren song, I really want this to happen in Episode 8 now.

• I think TTG wanted Soren to be like Willy Wonka. XD

Both have made artificial happy-lands.

Both can sing. (Omg, if someone does a video of Soren singing "World of Pure Imagination"...XD)

Maybe the "I'm the Leader of the Old Builders" song. Just kidding!

• Soren's base is like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory! Now I want to hear a duet between Soren and Willy Wonka!

I think TTG wanted Soren to be like Willy Wonka. XD Both have made artificial happy-lands. Both can sing. (Omg, if someone does a video of Soren singing "World of Pure Imagination"...XD)

• I could totally imagine Soren singing that song! XD

I think TTG wanted Soren to be like Willy Wonka. XD Both have made artificial happy-lands. Both can sing. (Omg, if someone does a video of Soren singing "World of Pure Imagination"...XD)

• Not MCSM but still Minecraft:

• They just got the atmosphere of the track just right, from 6:50. It's awesome

• What moment?

Jedi187 posted: »

Strongly disagree. TWD soundtrack made the moment sound that more realistic.

• Yes, I agree with you on that one :).

• Someone has to play a good Soren impressionist and duet with Gene Wilder's "Pure Imagination." :D

Soren's base is like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory! Now I want to hear a duet between Soren and Willy Wonka!

• Thumbs up for me asking this on Twitter. ^-^

Oh yh, sometimes spotify would add a youtuber's music. Also I tweeted twice to spotify about adding the MCSM soundtrack, heres what they sai

• Oh yes, infact, speaking of which, Gene Wilder died.

• Yeah, MCSM has its share of dramatic music.

• edited September 2016

Welp, the whole season of Minecraft story mode is over, now the question is if the official soundtrack of the game is going to get added to Spotify. :)

Oh yh, sometimes spotify would add a youtuber's music. Also I tweeted twice to spotify about adding the MCSM soundtrack, heres what they sai

• I totally agree with you on the "Sports Center" one.

This was one of my favorites. My Fave. Edit: This one is in a full version w/out it cutting apart. and Spleef Match

• I gotta say, I like the music when you're in Ellie's lab and we can all agree that archery moment in boomtown was way too epic. What stole my heart in ep 8 was the lodge part when they first arrive. It gives a winter-ish vibe, which makes it good for travelling during the cold seasons.

• Ha! Thanks.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I totally agree with you on the "Sports Center" one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.