Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Now it is.

Pipas posted: »

That won't happen. The episode isn't even rated by Australia.

• Does anyone think we could possibly get a release tomorrow or is it not possible because if its tomorrow they don't have a lot of time?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is no chance of a release tomorrow, it's a season final and they will want to give it some extra hype which they couldn't do in only one day.

Release posted: »

Does anyone think we could possibly get a release tomorrow or is it not possible because if its tomorrow they don't have a lot of time?

• Oh man, I don't want MC:SM to end so I can wait but on the other hand I can't wait because I want to see what happens. :'(

OzzyUK posted: »

There is no chance of a release tomorrow, it's a season final and they will want to give it some extra hype which they couldn't do in only one day.

• Erm... I don't think I wanna press that...

Jb211 posted: »

omg look at this minecraft story mode naked replay press minecraft story mode naked replay to watch the video!!!!

• Do you think there will be news tomorrow???

• edited August 2016

2 weekrealse for tommrow or we may get news tommrow

• edited August 2016

I think there will be teasers tommorow and news maybe the 2nd maybe at pax?

Cuwwa posted: »

Do you think there will be news tomorrow???

• Now I'm Hyped!

Possible news tomorrow? Yes please!

• I watched this video on youtube about someone saying the beta haseen realised i dont know if its fake
    heres the link enter link description here

• Its fake. The guy gets an error message when he clicks "Start Episode 8". Its likely a glitch or some sort of update error that caused the "Start episode" text to even appear.

vickytonner posted: »

I watched this video on youtube about someone saying the beta haseen realised i dont know if its fake heres the link enter link description here

• Is it possible for the 6th of September?

• I think it's likely if we get news at least by September 2nd.

Release posted: »

Is it possible for the 6th of September?

• unless we get the release date tomorrow and it is out on 31st August or 4th September

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's possible, i guess we will need to wait until tomorrow to find out :p

Cuwwa posted: »

Do you think there will be news tomorrow???

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is no chance that it will release in August now, September 6th is the earliest that it could release with September 13th being another possibility.

Jb211 posted: »

unless we get the release date tomorrow and it is out on 31st August or 4th September

• edited August 2016

Good idea mate, :D

Maybe its the Olympics haha

• Am I the only one who doesn't want to ship anyone in this series. It doesn't feel right. It's blocky characters.. KISSING?! Ugh.

• BOI

HeroesNeverDie (Overwatch)

• I'm not watching the trailer for this one, or the Episode screen pic. It gives a lot away.

• I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO DIE.

I NEED NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

• pretty sure it's the 6th and we're getting news today or tomorrow.

• So I'm a little confused... Everyone's talking about the series ending, but I never saw any news about it. Did I miss something?

The gameplay, voice acting, and story have just been excellent, but I just don't want it to end This game just gives me a feeling that no other has offered. I think I have become emotionally attached to the characters xD

• I think a trailer tomorrow then the episode releases the 6th

• Yes. * Nods *

The gameplay, voice acting, and story have just been excellent, but I just don't want it to end This game just gives me a feeling that no other has offered. I think I have become emotionally attached to the characters xD

• I am filled with excitement. :)

It's possible, i guess we will need to wait until tomorrow to find out

• Maybe tomorrow we will be given new news or leaks

• Totally fake my friend.

I watched this video on youtube about someone saying the beta haseen realised i dont know if its fake heres the link enter link description here

• Ah yeah, its possibly between the 6th or 13th.

There is no chance that it will release in August now, September 6th is the earliest that it could release with September 13th being another possibility.

• TELLTALE TWITTER: 8/30/16 6:24 PM: Episode 8 A Journeys End? releases 9/6/16 (Insert trailer link here)

^ I hope this happens...

• #ooofrickthatjusthappened

BeyondEnder posted: »

If you love it so much, then put a ring on it. Scrublord out!

• But... I like making thing bend down to my will... It's fun!

Lazy_DC posted: »

Can we not TWIST EVERY BLOODY WORD to satisfy our own wishes? Thank you very much. I swear, you people are taking shipping way too serious w

• Dis person is a genius ALL HAIL THE MOTHER SHIP

fancies posted: »

I ship Squid x Lukas.

• I hate to go all science on a game forum, but before we had a moon, days/nights in total were about 10 hours. Then a metor crashed inot earth causing a piece of our planet to be hurled into space. Dang that rant.... Longest post I have ever done.

There was a theory about this earlier on. So I'll repeat what was said. Many people believe that Earth started with 2 moons and then at som

• Cool Beans. :)

AngelicTea posted: »

Possible news tomorrow? Yes please!

• edited August 2016

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.^

Telltale, you have to do this

TELLTALE TWITTER: 8/30/16 6:24 PM: Episode 8 A Journeys End? releases 9/6/16 (Insert trailer link here) ^ I hope this happens...

• edited August 2016

the 6th mounth is june why did you put the 9th june down for relsease date we got episode 6 in june

TELLTALE TWITTER: 8/30/16 6:24 PM: Episode 8 A Journeys End? releases 9/6/16 (Insert trailer link here) ^ I hope this happens...

• edited August 2016

They are using the American date placement, which is m/d/y

the 6th mounth is june why did you put the 9th june down for relsease date we got episode 6 in june

• Wolf White. Am I right?

lol that rhymed

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Dis person is a genius ALL HAIL THE MOTHER SHIP

• is this the release date? press (is this the release date to watch this i don't know if this is real)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.