Will There be a Season 3? (It most likely won't happen)

Comments

• edited August 2016

http://www.imgur.com/a/A6tbo

Well then... there's, this screenshot from Telltales official site.

That may be an indication that it's not, in fact, the end. ;)

• Yes, that was a reason why I made this conversation.

And all you know telltale, we thought that episode 5 was the ending of the game

• And it was only the begining of another...

¡Adventure!

• Like the Warrior series, if anyone's read that. It was my first intro to fantasy books, but long story short, there's over 30+ books in the series.The author(s) wanted to end it at 9, but their publisher pushed them to do more. I think they're still making more, and I'm pretty sure they made a bunch of money.

What I'm trying to say is, is that I wouldn't be surprised if they continued the series. Like Super said, easy money.

Super1710 posted: »

I wouldn't call it a scam, just taking advantage of the popularity of the original game. Easy money.

• I think the best thing to do is to wait. Remember S1 in TWD? Sure, it ended, but it kinda led on that the series wasn't quite over, just by the ending. Maybe it'll be the same with MC:SM?

• As much as I love this series, I have to agree with you. TWAU compared to MCSM is like comparing a hot air balloon to a party balloon.

Just compare Ep 1 of TWAU to Ep 1 of MCSM. I think my heart dropped when I saw that ending in the Faith episode.

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I'd prefer if telltale focused on TWAU or TFtB or TWDG

• edited August 2016

Like SpongeBob. I heard they've tried to end the show like three or four times, but the episodes just keep on coming.

kmatie posted: »

Like the Warrior series, if anyone's read that. It was my first intro to fantasy books, but long story short, there's over 30+ books in the

• edited September 2016

i don't think there will be episode 9, because i think episode 8 portal color is like jesse's blue portal key, so they will get to their world (maybe), and i heard about Soren is Evil, so i think in episode 8 they will fight Soren! and maybe Soren will find 1.9/1.10's new command block and create a huge monster (maybe it's a giant zombie but more powerful).

• I hope that in episode 8 they'll tell us more about this theme.

And hopefully, when installed it, the chapter selection will come with episode 9!!

• Like episode 5

I hope that in episode 8 they'll tell us more about this theme. And hopefully, when installed it, the chapter selection will come with episode 9!!

• You do know how much code it takes to make 1 episode, right?

Dude, it's Telltale. We KNOW we're gonna have to pay for them.

• Hmm, well it has been non-stop episode creation. They'll probably have a season break if Minecraft: Story Mode continues.

Remember that in the adventure pack said that the three episodes will be released at summer of this year, if they're going to release episode 9, it could be released between october and december.

• Not just a question mark..There also lays an exclamation mark.

The ? in Episode 8, "A Journey's End?" proves that there will be another season. Following that, when purchasing the "Adventure Pass" on console, it says Thanks for purchasing all episodes for MINECRAFT STORY MODE Season 1! I could be wrong.

• And so many lines of code.

Super1710 posted: »

I wouldn't call it a scam, just taking advantage of the popularity of the original game. Easy money.

• why there are people who still don't know why there's no season 2 of TWAU already? you know that TWAU s2 isn't propably even in production so other games just can't interrupt the work on TWAU?

fancies posted: »

While TWAU continues to collect dust.

• wow necro'd.

MrEggplant posted: »

why there are people who still don't know why there's no season 2 of TWAU already? you know that TWAU s2 isn't propably even in production so other games just can't interrupt the work on TWAU?

• Hmm... In episode 8 waiting thread I read a post that said that the episode is the last of the game.

This could mean that the game is over :(

• And no episode 9!

:(

Hmm... In episode 8 waiting thread I read a post that said that the episode is the last of the game. This could mean that the game is over

• Journeys End has a question mark.

And no episode 9!

• Yes, I hope that it means new episodes, but remember the tweet.

And it was from a writer!!

NorthStars posted: »

Journeys End has a question mark.

• "Minecraft is ending"
    "We have our final episode of Minecraft: Story Mode hitting September…"

Well, I guess there's not a season 2...

Read more: http://wccftech.com/telltale-games-interview-job-stauffer/#ixzz4J2ubTYlX

Yes, I hope that it means new episodes, but remember the tweet. And it was from a writer!!

• We have to

If this is true, I hope that we're not going to pay for them!!!

• I disagree. if there's no season 2, then they wouldn't have a "season 1" marked on their episodes. Besides, that other game was possibly forgotten.

AChicken posted: »

Mm, you could be wrong. Although, I am sure Minecraft Story Mode will get a season 2 (look at how popular this thing is here), just because

• edited September 2016

Yay

Ryanoo posted: »

http://www.imgur.com/a/A6tbo Well then... there's, this screenshot from Telltales official site. That may be an indication that it's not, in fact, the end.

• He could possibly mean, the end of the Adventure Pass, or the end of the first Season.

kmatie posted: »

"Minecraft is ending" "We have our final episode of Minecraft: Story Mode hitting September…" Well, I guess there's not a season 2... Read more: http://wccftech.com/telltale-games-interview-job-stauffer/#ixzz4J2ubTYlX

• edited September 2016

[removed]

• edited September 2016

[removed]

• I don't care about the price! I've become completely hooked to the game, and now I want to buy it on multiple platforms for some reason :D

It'll probably be the first ever piece of software that I'll have ever spent money on Android! I heard the APK doesn't work...

• I bought Episode 8, and it said: Thanks for buing all of the episodes of Minecraft Story Mode SEASON 1

• Well... Now I think we're going to wait the release of season 2

• It's kind of hard to say that there will be a second season ... Looking at the fact that Soren, in episode 4 he disappears, and is only mentioned in the books we found. Jesse can not guess that he's an old builder if there are no lines, but would be explained only with a second season or a new episode possible. Another fact is that the re-spawn. It's like on a server, not something created by the old builders, you simply respawn. I liked the end, but I leave a bit to be desired and various arguments that could have been terminated, as Soren, Ivor going to the portals, which would mean new adventures, but the episode ends after 2 seconds. I do not know if I'm wrong, but I remember at the beginning of all, it was said that there would be several adventures, and I think 8 is not a very big number. The name of the last episode, 'The journey's end?' with this question, in my opinion is just a puzzle, like, will be the end of this episode? They arrived home? If there be any new season or episode, would open a new layout in the game, similar to those that appeared in episode 5. Ivor also says that with the atlas there is much more that can be discovered, a little suspicious ... I would a new episode, but I think (unfortunately) that this is the end .. D` =

• I wonder if it's possible for episode 9 and if so I hope we don't have to pay for it

• probably if have an episode , we will have to pay for it ...

Release posted: »

I wonder if it's possible for episode 9 and if so I hope we don't have to pay for it

• Of course you'll have to pay for it.

Release posted: »

I wonder if it's possible for episode 9 and if so I hope we don't have to pay for it

• I think so too because hardly what either company continued DLS saturated after three episodes. We believe in the second season

Episode 8 is the last episode of The Adventure Pack DLC. If there will be more Minecraft Story Mode it won't likely be released till 2017-2018, so that they can build on new ideas, engine upgrades, and more.

• Well honestly I am not expecting episode 9
    I AM EXPECTING ANOTHER 8 EPISODE SEASON!!!

• It says A Journeys End?? and it is.
    And I NEXT JOURNEY IS LAUNCHED BY IVOR

• Yes, me too, now that there are not more episodes in the MCSM episode menu, let´s wait for the season 2

Well honestly I am not expecting episode 9 I AM EXPECTING ANOTHER 8 EPISODE SEASON!!!

• edited September 2016

Yeah, I think they're going for a bonus episode 9, I mean, WHY would they add ANOTHER book by Soren? Isn't it wierd how he wasn't present in ANY of the episodes?

• And in the end Ivor talked about soren

Sign in to comment in this discussion.