Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Oh goody goody, more reassurance that we won't get it on the 13th. It has to release on the 20th, with the crowd play at minecon and the fact that a double release seems likely...

Batman episode 2 is out on 20th https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/771715430813577218 So 13th or 27th might be more chance or if they release both in same day like twd episode 3 and mcsm episode 5 then 20th

• edited September 2016

Calm down with the exclamation marks, jeez. You only need three at most.

Jb211 posted: »

NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I think we're looking at a 20th release for episode 8 and it will be announced at PAX, but the 13th isn't completely off the table.

• I am looking for 27th or 13th SEPTEMBER now

Super1710 posted: »

I think we're looking at a 20th release for episode 8 and it will be announced at PAX, but the 13th isn't completely off the table.

• edited September 2016

Like I said, we still have the possibility of a double release, technically speaking Summer ends after the 21st (Or somewhere around that) and they're doing a crowd play at Minecon which is near the 20th.

I am looking for 27th or 13th SEPTEMBER now

• Hmm... The double release at March 29th of twd and mcsm led to some delay that's why I am looking for 27th

Like I said, we still have the possibility of a double release, technically speaking Summer ends after the 21st (Or somewhere around that) and they're doing a crowd play at Minecon which is near the 20th.

• edited September 2016

The delay was only a day long for everyone and two or three days for everyone with an xbox. Plus they fixed the xbox bug so it's a one day delay max, unless telltale manage to screw up really badly.

Hmm... The double release at March 29th of twd and mcsm led to some delay that's why I am looking for 27th

• Well if crowd play on 20 then release on 27

The delay was only a day long for everyone and two or three days for everyone with an xbox. Plus they fixed the xbox bug so it's a one day delay max, unless telltale manage to screw up really badly.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2016

Actually, I imagine that makes a release of the 13th that much more likely for Minecraft Episode 8. They probably pushed Batman Ep 2 back to avoid another double release so they can focus on Minecraft and the retail/mobile releases of Batman Ep 1.

Oh goody goody, more reassurance that we won't get it on the 13th. It has to release on the 20th, with the crowd play at minecon and the fact that a double release seems likely...

• edited September 2016

WARNING SPOILER: Hey guys i need help, i accidently watched a video of a girl claiming she saw spoilers that ivor gets killed, is it possible for leaks :(

• NOPE!! THIS WAS POSTED 3 TIMES BEFORE!!

• Cool thanks. How annoying little kids are with this.

BeyondEnder posted: »

NOPE!! THIS WAS POSTED 3 TIMES BEFORE!!

• :)

NorthStars posted: »

Cool thanks. How annoying little kids are with this.

• I definitely think there's going to be some news at PAX today. The staff have been hinting at news for a while but there really hasn't been any. Fingers crossed :>

• edited September 2016

again nothing....

• I'm watching the Pax Stream on Twitch for the past 30 minutes :P

QueenMaddy posted: »

I definitely think there's going to be some news at PAX today. The staff have been hinting at news for a while but there really hasn't been any. Fingers crossed :>

• For some reason when I clicked on those links it said I won a $1000 gift card but I'm not accepting it.

• Okay this random scenario popped into my head about episode 5

Before the New Order come back:

Ivor: Ah! Today is the day Jesse and his friends are coming back

Citizens: TEAR IT DOWN! TEAR IT DOWN!

Ivor: WHAT?! PEOPLE TRYING TO TEAR DOWN MY HOUSE!!
    I'VE PREPARED FIR THIS DAY!!

...Don't ask

• Wait , Batman details just got put in the news section. The release is The 20th. Wouldn't they give Minecraft Story mode details first if the release was sooner than batman? I'm starting to get worried...

• edited September 2016

Telltale has their panel at 2:30 PM PST so of course there's nothing yet

DenikRG posted: »

again nothing....

• I'm just hoping it comes before I go back to school on the 12 because that'd be really convenient.

Cuwwa posted: »

Wait , Batman details just got put in the news section. The release is The 20th. Wouldn't they give Minecraft Story mode details first if the release was sooner than batman? I'm starting to get worried...

• Been back at school so it doesn't matter XD School isn't bad anyways, it's...interesting. Omg I'm sad that it's ending. :(

I'm just hoping it comes before I go back to school on the 12 because that'd be really convenient.

• enter image description here

No but seriously I'm having like the same moment as you

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

Been back at school so it doesn't matter XD School isn't bad anyways, it's...interesting. Omg I'm sad that it's ending.

• Batman Episode 67

enter image description here

• Hunger games confirmed as seen in the art!

• edited September 2016

Key art for Episode 8 revealed.

enter image description here

• No release date confirmed for Episode 8, more of the 'ol "It's coming this month!"

• edited September 2016

awesome, wait now that I look at it ,why do they keep giving Jesse the same facial expression?

• hmm.. no Soren in key art...

• edited September 2016

So I was watching Telltale's PAX panel and this is what came up.

(link because image won't work) http://imgur.com/a/aGGf9

Some key art for episode 8 yooo

Also I listened to the audio for a bit and to be honest they were REALLY emphasizing the question mark at the end of "A Journey's End?". Additionally, the staff said they would have more info at Minecon later this month. If episode 8 comes out before Minecon (which I think it will), it looks like we might have an announcement for a season 2.

• Batman episode 2=20 September. Minecraft story mode episode 8 ???? maybe 2017 Septembar xD

• This teaser is awesome!!!!

Pipas posted: »

• Wow!

• I noticed people saying Soren's not in the key art well I still think he's in the episode but I don't think telltale would spoil that like for example (spoilers!) they would not put a picture of Rueben dying or the order being fakers in the key art. I still feel Soren will make an appearance.

• Also another thing I noticed is that in episode 7 key art Luckas and Petra had thier armour on (they were not in the ep 6 key art) but in the episode 8 one they don't have thier amour (Jessie never had his armor in key art because it's based on choices) but I wonder did something happen to thier armour is this just to avoid spoilers for people but anyway now that we have key art we should get a trailer or news soon.

• Yeah and he / she (I'll just say "he" to simplify things) is in a fighting pose like they all usually do in every episode to date.

NorthStars posted: »

awesome, wait now that I look at it ,why do they keep giving Jesse the same facial expression?

• Ivor looks very menacing as if he's about to push Jesse off... Could Ivor betray Jesse? He went crazy and spawned a giant monster to prove a stupid point that he could have revealed by simply telling people and showing evidence, although it's not very likely, he seems to have changed his ways, right...?

• Ivor looks very menacing as if he's about to push Jesse off... Could Ivor betray Jesse? He went crazy and spawned a giant monster to prove a stupid point that he could have revealed by simply telling people and showing evidence, although it's not very likely, he seems to have changed his ways, right...?

• But in Episode 5 art they had no armour and in the slides they didn't wear armour either.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Also another thing I noticed is that in episode 7 key art Luckas and Petra had thier armour on (they were not in the ep 6 key art) but in th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.