Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Small detail I noticed in the Key Art: In the top middle, the guy on the right has a scar on his right eye.

• Although Minecon is on a Saturday & Sunday (24-25) and don't Telltale usually release games on Tuesday's? (and rarely Thursday's) I'm just wondering if they will release it on the 6th, 13th, 20th or maybe even the 27th or just break their rule this once and release it on Saturday/Sunday during Minecon?

ASaltLick posted: »

They confirmed they'll play it at mine com, so I guess it's then guys

• OK, so please don't get angry with me for doing this, but recently on quite a few social medias, people have been spreading the hashtag, #MinecraftStoryModeSeason2

And honestly, I think it's kind of a good idea, for people who really want a season 2! So, if you really want a season 2, maybe you can spread this hashtag? Maybe that would annoy people? Well, if we're not spamming it, then were probably not annoying anyone but the people who don't want a season 2.

MinecraftStoryModeSeason2

• No, you are not the only non-pervert in the world.

SarniX posted: »

Am I the only one who doesn't want to ship anyone in this series. It doesn't feel right. It's blocky characters.. KISSING?! Ugh.

• Don't even say the words: "Episode 8 could be the end of story mode."

For some reason, I want this episode to come out as late as possible. I mean, there's a chance of a season 2, but what if there isn't? Episode 8 could possibly be the end of story mode.

• I think one more exclamation mark and they would have released it within the hour.

Patience is a virtue. I understand you want the news now, but TTG plans these things.

• Maybe if you had a please or three...

I think one more exclamation mark and they would have released it within the hour.

• No, that would have sounded like begging.

Maybe if you had a please or three...

• NOT FUNNY!

Cuwwa posted: »

How could you say that?

• You should have said "Spoiler Alert." Whatever, I'm never gonna play TWD anyway.

Oh boy, we're probably in for some happy/sad emotions, thats the beauty of TTG, they love to add moments where we cry. Like, for example, the death of Lee Everett in the Walking Dead, couldn't stop crying and it broke my heart.

• Here's a suggestion: Turn off your computer and go outside.

Jb211 posted: »

WE WANT NEWS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry about this but i am getting bored ok

• "Many," not "Much."

OK CALM DOWN EVERY TIME PEOPLE SAY "THIS IS IN THIS MUCH MINUTES" USALLY A FAIL

Release posted: »

So they still don't have a exact release date in September because I'm getting tired of waiting?

• The exact same thing happened to me!

Creeper1846 posted: »

For some reason when I clicked on those links it said I won a $1000 gift card but I'm not accepting it.

Super1710 posted: »

Calm down with the exclamation marks, jeez. You only need three at most.

• Where is it?

MaxParadox posted: »

Although Minecon is on a Saturday & Sunday (24-25) and don't Telltale usually release games on Tuesday's? (and rarely Thursday's) I'm j

• There could be a season 2 eventually but it will need time and not come out or be announced right away. Telltale has to focus on other projects like batman and twd season 3 or a new frontier or whatever you want to call it. Mcsm is one of my favorite telltale games but I play the other ones too so I would give it time if there was one.

OK, so please don't get angry with me for doing this, but recently on quite a few social medias, people have been spreading the hashtag, #Mi

• MinecraftStoryModeSeason2

OK, so please don't get angry with me for doing this, but recently on quite a few social medias, people have been spreading the hashtag, #Mi

• edited September 2016

We r close

• I don't actually want a Season 2, beacuse that would just be too much.

• I will not watch early gameplay videos like previous
    It just spoiles

• edited September 2016

• Remember this XD

• edited September 2016

Its weird that Lukas was originally meant to be a cowboy.. it looks like he was in the game but they changed it last second

Remember this XD

• This looks fake, the shadows on the people, this isn't legit

Pipas posted: »

Key art for Episode 8 revealed.

• It's real, Telltale showed it at PAX.

This looks fake, the shadows on the people, this isn't legit

• And Ivor did not trade a diamond in real game

NorthStars posted: »

Its weird that Lukas was originally meant to be a cowboy.. it looks like he was in the game but they changed it last second

• I had to watch gameplay beacuse my PC died :(

I will not watch early gameplay videos like previous It just spoiles

• Hmm... Guys... Shall we...Make A Thread...For All...Season 2 Supporters...To Post This #...On One Thread...

How Many S2 supporters can we get???

• Created! Now Go There And Make Some NOISE!!!

Hmm... Guys... Shall we...Make A Thread...For All...Season 2 Supporters...To Post This #...On One Thread... How Many S2 supporters can we get???

• edited September 2016

ALL SEASON 2 SUPPORTERS PLEASE GO TO THIS THREAD AND POST:

• Cuwwa posted: »

ALL SEASON 2 SUPPORTERS PLEASE GO TO THIS THREAD AND POST: MinecraftStoryModeSeason2

• How about no.

ALL SEASON 2 SUPPORTERS PLEASE GO TO THIS THREAD AND POST: MinecraftStoryModeSeason2

• Unrelated but I love your profile picture!

Job said that It could be out next week. Keep the hope.

• So I guess we can say episode 8 is not coming the 6th so cross that off the list maybe news then. I think the 13th is a possibility because it's the only Tuesday left in summer (except for the 20th but batman is coming out then) I don't think it will come out when minecon starts because they are going to play it there and some people want to play it on thier own plus minecon is not in summer and telltale said summer. I'm hoping the 13th.

• BigBstatz predicted between the 13th and 27th Tuesdays

• Stop.

• So possible news on the 6th?

Creeper1846 posted: »

So I guess we can say episode 8 is not coming the 6th so cross that off the list maybe news then. I think the 13th is a possibility because

Sign in to comment in this discussion.