Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Its real enough if its on the episode 8 waiting thread. :)

OzzyUK posted: »

It's real, Telltale showed it at PAX.

• Most likely.

kmatie posted: »

So possible news on the 6th?

• I thought it was likely to be the 20th, although now that they've released the key art the 13th seems like the perfect date.

Creeper1846 posted: »

So I guess we can say episode 8 is not coming the 6th so cross that off the list maybe news then. I think the 13th is a possibility because

• We already have tons of these threads, and the people who made them didn't shamelessly advertise them, so I'll stick with those threads.

Cuwwa posted: »

ALL SEASON 2 SUPPORTERS PLEASE GO TO THIS THREAD AND POST: MinecraftStoryModeSeason2

• edited September 2016

Probably

Super1710 posted: »

I thought it was likely to be the 20th, although now that they've released the key art the 13th seems like the perfect date.

• I know this has nothing that do with the release but why does the key art format look different then the game

• I know this has nothing that do with the release but why does the key art format look different then the game

• Yeah it's gone a bit annoying cough no a LOT. cough Just be patient

ASaltLick posted: »

Ok. You've said this many times. You saying this doesn't make more news magically appear. Plus you got key art today. thats big news so calm down

• I think it's due to the fact there is a choice of armor so they just didn't put it on

But in Episode 5 art they had no armour and in the slides they didn't wear armour either.

• And what about 69?

Batman Episode 67

• Please no. TWAU season 2 first.

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/108556/telltale-staff-please-look-at-this-thread

• It seems like it was rushed together in time for PAX. i think they'll upload a cleaner image next week.

Release posted: »

I know this has nothing that do with the release but why does the key art format look different then the game

• If you are referring to how the image looks blurry and soft, the screenshot was captured from a livestream so the visual quality was not as high. When Telltale uploads the full poster/key art directly instead of showing it during a livestreamed video, the poster will look more clean/crisp and less blurry.

If you are referring to Jesse and the others not having their armor, then that just varies across different posters for different episodes.

I know this has nothing that do with the release but why does the key art format look different then the game

• edited September 2016

I think the art is based off the art style for the original game. Take a look at this:

Wii U edition art.

This is the artwork for the Wii U edition of the original game, and when you compare it to Minecraft: Story Mode's art:

MCSM Episode 4 artwork

You can see that the art styles are rather similar.

• Don't take some clown's word for it.

BigBstatz predicted between the 13th and 27th Tuesdays

• After all, you could just say it's another variation of Minecraft. The textures and sounds are pretty much the same, and the graphics look like Minecraft with a shader.

I think the art is based off the art style for the original game. Take a look at this: This is the artwork for the Wii U edition of t

• for real... I'm just really confused on why they haven't given a release date, the episode has been finished for 2 and a half weeks so I don't understand what they're doing here.

• Ok, they aren't done
    Nathan played the unfinished one. Plus, they have to edit, fix, change things, get ready for release, trailer, images, and more. It's not done, he played beta. So just calm urself.

for real... I'm just really confused on why they haven't given a release date, the episode has been finished for 2 and a half weeks so I don't understand what they're doing here.

• This is such a cool trailer

Remember this XD

• Where is what? Do you mean Minecon?

Where is it?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2016

Just because it has been rated it doesn't meant it is 100% finished as they can send a unfinished game to be rated, once they do finish it they will need to send it to Sony and Microsoft to be certified to make sure it doesn't break their consoles which normally takes around 2 weeks.

On the PAX stream Job said to look for news next week so hopefully we will get a release date then.

for real... I'm just really confused on why they haven't given a release date, the episode has been finished for 2 and a half weeks so I don't understand what they're doing here.

• This key art looks amazing it's look like a kind of hunger games I'm so exciting!
    But I feel that someone in that group will die, I think it can be between Ivor or Petra :/ If this happens will be really sad
    SEASON2MINECRAFTSTORYMODE

• some clown's

I don't want to talk to you, look at you, sit with you, touch you, be near you, share air with you, live with you or know you,

Lazy_DC posted: »

Don't take some clown's word for it.

• The new thumbnail looks awesome!!!

• It's spleef minigame. I jave rhe same feeling, but I think you'll have to choose between Lukas or Petra. Like you'll have a choice to save them before falling down to the void or something in the spleef.

MegaXD posted: »

This key art looks amazing it's look like a kind of hunger games I'm so exciting! But I feel that someone in that group will die, I think it can be between Ivor or Petra If this happens will be really sad SEASON2MINECRAFTSTORYMODE

• [removed]

• What about a trailer?

kmatie posted: »

So possible news on the 6th?

• Spleef... I think there might be a death scene

• do BlindSniper means in your thread they will make season 2? (please be yes)

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/108556/telltale-staff-please-look-at-this-thread

• i just notcided that pertas gold sword is glowing and i just figured out it is enchanted take a close look at petras gold sword and then you will see that its enchanted

• this is so funny ive watched it over a million times Pink sheep in minecraft storymode?

• They all have enchanted swords. It's very clear in the gameplay.

vickytonner posted: »

i just notcided that pertas gold sword is glowing and i just figured out it is enchanted take a close look at petras gold sword and then you will see that its enchanted

• How am I dumb for asking a question?

• Guys, about the new photo of episode 8...
    Did you notice something?
    Jesse And his gang are standing on ice, some people holding shovels...
    The only thing left is lava...
    It is like confirmed that episode 8 is a server

• Actually Lukas doesn't have an enchanted sword.

They all have enchanted swords. It's very clear in the gameplay.

• BigB is not a clown face >:( YOU ARE

Lazy_DC posted: »

Don't take some clown's word for it.

• edited September 2016

I got to say that if Petra is holding a sword then we are getting battle mode and the shovels and snow ITS SPLEEF!!!! (I love spleef)

• Yeah maybe you're right.... ;-;
    Please Telltale Games I don't want this to be the end
    SEASON2MINECRAFTSTORYMODE

scottyCZ posted: »

It's spleef minigame. I jave rhe same feeling, but I think you'll have to choose between Lukas or Petra. Like you'll have a choice to save them before falling down to the void or something in the spleef.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.