What are your three favourite characters in Minecraft story mode

Comments

• Lukas is really good just because he used to be an enemy and now look. He was never a bad guy but he was just always not right there. LIKE SUPER CLOSE. Now he Is! AND I LOVE RUEBEN!!!!! And I know magnus died in my series but still, he was a cool character.

• Poor Lukas he is gonna die in episode 8 and after this Jesse will make a party uhuuuuuuuuullllllll ;-; JUST KIDDING

inweblood posted: »

Lukas is really good just because he used to be an enemy and now look. He was never a bad guy but he was just always not right there. LIKE S

• Mine are
    1. Male Jessie
    2. Petra
    3. Lucas

1. Reuben (Lets face it, everyone loves him)
    2. Ivor
    3. Petra

A few honorable mentions are...

Gabriel (Mainly because he's voiced by Dave Fennoy, Who voices Lee in TWD)
    And Lukas, Nearly chose him instead of Petra.

• Great selections everyone! :)

• Probably
    1: Jesse (any, I like every variation)
    2:Lukas
    3: Petra

If you weren't allowed to pick Jesse, as he/she is the main character, it'd probably be:
    1: Lukas
    2: Petra
    3: Axel (I really hope he makes a comeback in Episode 8)

• 1.Reuben ;-; R.I.P
    2.Petra
    3. Soren

• edited September 2016

Jesse (Either one, mostly female. :) )

Lukas (Gotta love Lukas... or Petra, maybe both.)

Olivia (I like her, even if she never got to shine in the eyes of the community... or maybe I'm just being pessimistic?)

Honorable Mentions (Sorry to copycat, Achieve250)

Gabriel (When I first saw him, my hype for this game escalated.)

Isa (She's a pretty cool cat, when she's not paranoid like one.)

Mable (As well as all the of the people of Redstionia.)

Ivor (From beginning to end, he was as spot on as he needed to be.)

The Blaze Rods/Ocelots (BLAZE RODS!!)

• Nah, I mostly agree with you. Petra was just a bit... irritating.

fancies posted: »

Am I the only one who hates Petra and loves Lukas??? Petra is just....UGH.

• A Precious Cinnamon Roll- Noun: A character who is incredibly sweet and satisfactory.

...At least, from what I understand based on context.

Nice! But... why is Lukas a precious cinnamon roll?

• these are my favorite minecraft story mode character is

Jesse male (i have never tried the female jesse)

lukas (he's awesome)

gabreil (is it me or he sounds like Lee everest from season 1 of the walking dead

1. F!Jesse: because personally I play as her and when I watch the male version it seems to me that's she is more daring than Male Jesse which is odd because I'm making nearly the same choices
    2. Lukas: At first I didn't think of him very much. He was kind of a jerk in Episode 3 and it made be very suspicious of him but over time...i grew to enjoy his company. He's like my Jesse's babe right now XD
    3. Ivor: I swear I love this guy XD he's so much fun there's no explanation
  • That's because it is him

these are my favorite minecraft story mode character is Jesse male (i have never tried the female jesse) lukas (he's awesome) gabreil (is it me or he sounds like Lee everest from season 1 of the walking dead

• Omg if Lukas dies it'll be the end of me. I already had one of ships sink and if he dies that means another ship sinks so yeah

MegaXD posted: »

Poor Lukas he is gonna die in episode 8 and after this Jesse will make a party uhuuuuuuuuullllllll ;-; JUST KIDDING

• Lol Lukas better not die!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...I wish that they could BRING RUEBEN BACK!!!! I am making a discussion about bringing rueben back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Lukas he is gonna die in episode 8 and after this Jesse will make a party uhuuuuuuuuullllllll ;-; JUST KIDDING

• Is Telltale Games... They kill Reuben and that's it, the same thing what happened with Lee ;-;

inweblood posted: »

Lol Lukas better not die!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...I wish that they could BRING RUEBEN BACK!!!! I am making a discussion about bringing rueben back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I don't get the way that people put F! and M! with the exclamation mark, why don't people just put Female and Male... weird.
    Is it a telltale thing or something?

• I'm not sure either I'm just use to it though

I don't get the way that people put F! and M! with the exclamation mark, why don't people just put Female and Male... weird. Is it a telltale thing or something?

• edited September 2016

Same, I guess one person did it and everyone else just accepted it, or just started doing it despite the fact they have no knowledge of the origins.

I don't get the way that people put F! and M! with the exclamation mark, why don't people just put Female and Male... weird. Is it a telltale thing or something?

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2016

When fanfiction was first becoming common back in the 80s and 90s, the "!" became a way to quickly sum up in the title what "version" of a character the fanfiction author was using in their fic ("[short description]![character name]"). So like if it was Star Trek fanfiction during the period of time that Capt. Jean Luc Picard was assimilated by the Borg, it would be called a "Borg!Picard" fic.

Use of the "!" had died off for AGES but Tumblr has since helped its popularity and usage again as a method of quickly summing up characters, alternate universes, that sort of thing.

Hope that helps!

Super1710 posted: »

Same, I guess one person did it and everyone else just accepted it, or just started doing it despite the fact they have no knowledge of the origins.

• That has some rather interesting origins, then... Thanks for clearing it up!

stirpicus posted: »

When fanfiction was first becoming common back in the 80s and 90s, the "!" became a way to quickly sum up in the title what "version" of a c

1. Ivor (who doesn't like him)
    2. Magnus
    3. male Jessie
  • Honestly, I totally agree. If I had the chance, I'd choose to kill Petra if needed.

fancies posted: »

Am I the only one who hates Petra and loves Lukas??? Petra is just....UGH.

• BLAZE RODS!!!

Tohabath posted: »

Jesse (Either one, mostly female. ) Lukas (Gotta love Lukas... or Petra, maybe both.) Olivia (I like her, even if she never got to sh

• :D

BLAZE RODS!!!

• punches arm * I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!

BLAZE RODS!!!

• Mine are:

Lukas
    Igor
    Jesse (both male and female)

• Who's Igor? Lol

Mine are: Lukas Igor Jesse (both male and female)

• Interesting, that explains a lot. Thanks for the info!

stirpicus posted: »

When fanfiction was first becoming common back in the 80s and 90s, the "!" became a way to quickly sum up in the title what "version" of a c

• Sorry boss.

* punches arm * I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!

1. Ivor (LONG LIVE LAVA!)
    2. Magnus
    3. Lukas

Ivor is probably my spirit animal

• Same Ciara

* Ivor (LONG LIVE LAVA!) * Magnus * Lukas Ivor is probably my spirit animal

• edited September 2016

I

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

That's a toughie. I guess if I'd have to choose, I'd pick:

Lukas : )
    Ivor :U
    PAMA >:)

• Yes, we all have a dark side some where in us........ lol

kenjisalk posted: »

That's a toughie. I guess if I'd have to choose, I'd pick: Lukas : ) Ivor :U PAMA

• After Jesse
    Lucas
    Petra
    Ivor

• ivor..... WE ALL HATE AUTOCORRECT

Who's Igor? Lol

• ( I can't use my character (Male Jesse)because he's in the football team)

Gabriel (His voice made me want to meet him irl)
    Ivor (Seriously, who DOESN'T love this guy?)
    Lukas (He's in my dream squad now.)

If telltale let us choose who we would've want to adventure with, I'd choose my squad. (The 3 listed above.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.