Do we need a season 2??? Polling thread [Spoiler free]

Comments

• edited September 2016

Nah. I'm very happy with how season 1 ended.

• But I am nervous to see what is gonna happen after weird ending

Nah. I'm very happy with how season 1 ended.

• Nah, S1 had a good ending.

• I'm leaning towards having a Season 2, but I'm a little too edgy at the moment to decide.

• Nope, this should be it for Minecraft.

• Nah, I was pretty satisfied with the ending.

• I think it ended nicely and definitely doesn't really need a season 2, especially as it's had more episodes than any other telltale season.

I know it's been said to death, but I'd rather have Wolf Among Us season 2.

• Or Tales From the Borderlands Season 2

Flog61 posted: »

I think it ended nicely and definitely doesn't really need a season 2, especially as it's had more episodes than any other telltale season. I know it's been said to death, but I'd rather have Wolf Among Us season 2.

• i have not play it yet, so i don't know

• Yes, other people do not want to, but I love this game and I want to continue, because remember the end of the eighth episode!

• Yes I really wanna see where's Soren and about the books he wrote

• remember the end of the eighth episode!

Yeah, it was a satisfying conclusion that, despite Ivor heading off with the Atlas, doesn't do anything to set up future seasons or games.

DenikRG posted: »

Yes, other people do not want to, but I love this game and I want to continue, because remember the end of the eighth episode!

• I'd like it, and to continue the cliffhanger that Episode 8 came to, but I think that telltale should definitely focus on their other games, the community is bigger over there especially with the new releases. I'm not really into what all the other games are about, however that doesn't deter me from encouraging them to focus on the bigger releases. To put it short, I think there should be a Season 2, but telltale should wait a while and focus on the other games they're working on.

• I think that's basically guaranteed, and it's been less time since then than for Wolf Among Us, so I'm less concerned.

Or Tales From the Borderlands Season 2

• The last episode didn't feel like a last episode, so yeah, I expect another season.

• Its looks like there gonna be be season two after playing episode 8

• Yeah, episode 8 let too many loose ends fly and not get tied imo, like I made a thread about it so yeah. We should get a season 2 but TT should wait a little while.

• I hope so, despite EP8 being a great episode, i don't feel like it properly ended the season.

If they ever consider making another season, i just want to say: Do not rush it

• Then play and later vote :)

i have not play it yet, so i don't know

• Like TWD SEASON 2?

MimoDX2 posted: »

I hope so, despite EP8 being a great episode, i don't feel like it properly ended the season. If they ever consider making another season, i just want to say: Do not rush it

• edited September 2016

End of DAY 3 poll result
    a
    87% (136 votes) Need season 2
    13% (21 votes) Don't need season 2

• Of course we need a season 2!

• ^ took the words right out of my mouth

I'd like it, and to continue the cliffhanger that Episode 8 came to, but I think that telltale should definitely focus on their other games,

• Well to be honest episode 8 had a good ending. Also mcsm (minecraft story mode)
    is probably one of the longest telltale series. But i would want to wait for an other telltale series other than minecraft. But still i would want it next year

DenikRG posted: »

Yes, other people do not want to, but I love this game and I want to continue, because remember the end of the eighth episode!

• Everybody (http://www.strawpoll.me/11221176/r) go to this website and vote

• Herobrine In Minecraft Story Mode ?

• Honestly, no. This is the only Telltale Game that I have regretted buying and I'd prefer that they focus on other things.

• YAY

End of DAY 3 poll result 87% (136 votes) Need season 2 13% (21 votes) Don't need season 2

• NO

SamTiley posted: »

Herobrine In Minecraft Story Mode ?

• Then don't play this game.

Shaboomm posted: »

Honestly, no. This is the only Telltale Game that I have regretted buying and I'd prefer that they focus on other things.

• Well we don't need it. Need and want are two different things.

• Do we need one? No. We'd all live on without it, some would argue most people would live their lives better. Do we want one? You guys may, I'm on the fence.

• That logic makes no sense.

JimMate789 posted: »

Then don't play this game.

• Also mcsm (minecraft story mode) is probably one of the longest telltale series.

???

enter image description here

is probably one of the longest telltale series.

???

longest

telltale

series

???????????

Mister Pro posted: »

Well to be honest episode 8 had a good ending. Also mcsm (minecraft story mode) is probably one of the longest telltale series. But i would want to wait for an other telltale series other than minecraft. But still i would want it next year

• That's why I haven't bought the adventure pass, so yeah, I'm not playing it since they released chapter five. No need to be angry, it's just a game.

JimMate789 posted: »

Then don't play this game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.