The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• You know what, I did briefly consider that when first joined but 1. I think there was already someone else already had it and I wanted a easy way to standout, and 2. I didn't really like the one avatar she(and a few other characters) had, so I just went with Michelle.

Bon-Bon posted: »

You should make Sarah your avatar.

• I still have the default avatar from when I joined. Better To Sleep explained to me how to customise it but it was very complicated and required signing up for something else, so whatever.

DabigRG posted: »

You know what, I did briefly consider that when first joined but 1. I think there was already someone else already had it and I wanted a eas

• Wonderfull. Sounds fun! :unamused:

I still have the default avatar from when I joined. Better To Sleep explained to me how to customise it but it was very complicated and required signing up for something else, so whatever.

• “No! No, I don't think so!”

“No! No, I don't think so!”

Do you think TellTale really wants/wanted to do a new story/genre that is very different from the first season of the Walking Dead?

• You mean my profile picture? Well I took a screenshot of the E3 trailer and set it as my profile picture.

Okay, but how?

• A "noble" rapist

F*ck you

He was pretty noble, but define elegant shit.

• I love you and your posts so much.

“No! No, I don't think so!”

• Why the hell did you let go the chance of killing Kenny, Nick?

I read that as Nick shoots Matthew, Kenny and the ski lodge group. LOL

• Kenny's gone!?

enter image description here

“He's gone, mijo. He's gone!”

• why Michelle?

You know what, I did briefly consider that when first joined but 1. I think there was already someone else already had it and I wanted a eas

• Was it ever confirmed that he did do it? All I ever got was that he was sentenced for statutory rape, he just mentions once that he didn't do it before getting distracted, and that the game never really clarifies whether he really did or not.

Personally, I was always of the mindset that who a person is is more important than what they may have done(or in his case, might've done). Hence my hate for Jane, Carver, and Justin, three individuals who, intentional or not, didn't seem to care about the well-being of others unless motivated by personal appeals.

A "noble" rapist F*ck you

• Cuz I like her. Well, that and because I knew no one else was likely to pick her at the time.

why Michelle?

• Shhh! (Let her ask first!) :lol:

• You flatter me!

I love you and your posts so much.

• He's gone, mija!

Kenny's gone!?

• How did Lilly find out Lee was a murderer?

• edited December 2016

Okay, so something I like to do for the heck of it is watch Model Swap videos. And, for one reason or another, some models will replicate the originals animations better than others. For the sake of curiosity, which replacement characters work better as what original?

• That is a bit uncertain/inconsistent. The best I can guess from a universal standpoint is that Larry did let on that there was a reason he doesn't trust Lee and Lilly puts it together for herself based on your actions: trying to save Larry has her mention that there was "something" about Lee, whereas holding Lilly back for Kenny has her coldly state that it's not much of a secret. However, attempting to kick her out of the group without has her bring it up anyway, so I guess either Larry kept a diary or she finally figured it out while Lee was investigating.

How did Lilly find out Lee was a murderer?

• Does anyone legitimately like Carlos?

• The first post of this thread has all you need!

Okay, so something I like to do for the heck of it is watch Model Swap videos. And, for one reason or another, some models will replicate th

• Somebody will harm me for this one day.

Rashid and Va

Does anyone legitimately like Carlos?

• Thanks!

Ben, Larry, Marcus
    Omid, Russell
    Luke, Vitali, Randy, Lowell
    Nick, Mike, Ralph,
    Matthew, Omid, Johnny, Arvo, Hank
    Kenny, Reggie

The heck?

Sarah, Michelle

enter image description here

The first post of this thread has all you need!

• I am sure someone does, hopefully they rightfully hide their shame from the world.

• probably,

not me tho

Somebody will harm me for this one day. Rashid and Va

• I liked Carlos...

He wasn't my favorite character, but I did generally prefer characters I thought could keep Clementine safe (Christa, Omid, Mike up until episode 5) I didn't agree with his methods of raising Sarah in the apocalypse, but I did think he was a decent enough adult supervisor to Clementine. Minus the whole "I have a doctorate degree but will leave an eleven year old to stop a wind turbine" thing.

• Yeah, that is one of his definitive positive traits.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I liked Carlos... He wasn't my favorite character, but I did generally prefer characters I thought could keep Clementine safe (Christa, O

• Does A New Frontier look like a Season 1 reboot to you?

• Considerete yourself harmed by me!

Somebody will harm me for this one day. Rashid and Va

• Lee, what happened to you?

AronDracula posted: »

Does A New Frontier look like a Season 1 reboot to you?

• Because doctorate degrees teach you how to stop wind turbines. :lol:

I liked Carlos... He wasn't my favorite character, but I did generally prefer characters I thought could keep Clementine safe (Christa, O

• Well, its not like he was an outright asshole, which is saying something.

Plan_R posted: »

I am sure someone does, hopefully they rightfully hide their shame from the world.

• No, but a doctorate degree should mean you're at least more qualified to find a solution than a kid with a first grade education.

Because doctorate degrees teach you how to stop wind turbines.

• Kids draw wind turbines with crayons; doctors don't.

Case. Closed.

No, but a doctorate degree should mean you're at least more qualified to find a solution than a kid with a first grade education.

• Maybe she overheard Carley confront Lee about his past back at the pharmacy.

How did Lilly find out Lee was a murderer?

• Stop bullying me I feel offended i'm not going to talk to you ever again you heartless monster!

Shhh! (Let her ask first!)

• That you do my friend. Summed it up pretty nice considering you apparently got abducted not too long ago.

• edited December 2016

But baby, it's cold outside!

But for serious, Daze summed it up pretty well before he was abducted: she set the tone for the entire Season, foreshadowed many things that was to come (possibly unintentionally), and felt like she was someone with a story to tell, similar to Jolene. Plus, I like the way she looks and the fact that she had an interesting dynamic with Clementine considering their not so different statuses.

Stop bullying me I feel offended i'm not going to talk to you ever again you heartless monster!

• What are each character's respective Temperament? Would a thread on this Foursome topic be appropriate?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.