Comments

• I mostly like Gabriel he is cool

1. Gabriel
    2. Ellegard
    3. Soren
    4. Magnus
    5. Ivor
  • Soren, then Ellie, then Gabriel, then Magnus, then Ivor xD

1. Gabriel:He seems to be the most level-headed of all of them,and because he is FUCKING LEE!!
    2. Soren:A crazy yet lovely dude,I expected him to be much more mature than that but I like the opposite side of him TBH.
    3. Magnus:He may seem jerky,but on the inside he's understanding and caring.(R.I.P,you'll be missed body :'[)
    4. Ellegaard:I don't like her "smartass" attitude sometimes,but she's still interesting nonetheless.
    5. Ivor:He's responsible for unleashing a monster that led to a lot of chaos and death(including one of his friends)yet he's acting douchy to us,still interesting though.
    1. Soren. Soren is a pretty interesting character. I loved his singing part.
    2. Gabriel: Gabriel is a nice and reasonable guy. I'm glad I chose him over Petra.
    3. Magnus: I liked his battle in episode two. I like his personality.
    4. Ellegaard: I like her, but god I hate it when she argues with Magnus. I feel as if she started the hate between them.
    5. Ivor: I want Jesse to kill him for the crimes he has committed. Though, I still want to know why he did what he did. Might help my kill urges, unless it's something stupid.
  • That's exactly my order of the order

ZapThroat posted: »

* Gabriel:He seems to be the most level-headed of all of them,and because he is FUCKING LEE!! * Soren:A crazy yet lovely dude,I expected hi

• 1.Gabrial Is A boss with all his diamonds
    2.Magnus A jerk but I love explosions
    3.I love his villain and very well thought out
    4.Soren I nicest probably
    5.Ellegard Is The King Of The Nerds Thinking she's the best!

• On number 3 u forgot to put Ivor XD.

NikoGamer posted: »

1.Gabrial Is A boss with all his diamonds 2.Magnus A jerk but I love explosions 3.I love his villain and very well thought out 4.Soren I nicest probably 5.Ellegard Is The King Of The Nerds Thinking she's the best!

• IVOR FOR THE WIIINNNNNN

• I like all the members
    BUT MY FAVORITE IS IVORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• If it's new order of the stone, i would say Petra and Jesse

• I like Jesse because, She remindes me alot of myself. I'm funny, A little bit of a dork, nice, Brave, a good leader, I love animals, I love adventures, I love to play Mine craft, And I love to hangout with my friends!

• hahah

I like Jesse because, She remindes me alot of myself. I'm funny, A little bit of a dork, nice, Brave, a good leader, I love animals, I love adventures, I love to play Mine craft, And I love to hangout with my friends!

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Reading this post makes me so so so happy.

I like Jesse because, She remindes me alot of myself. I'm funny, A little bit of a dork, nice, Brave, a good leader, I love animals, I love adventures, I love to play Mine craft, And I love to hangout with my friends!

• My favorite is Soren because he is just so crazy and weird, don't forget awkward as well.

• Love it!!

• edited January 2017

Gabriel :) Always love the warriors the most.

1. Ivor - he might've been evil at first, but he was very funny later on.
    2. Gabriel - a cool warrior.
    3. Ellegaard - a cool redstonist.
    4. Magnus - a bit of a jerk.
    5. Soren - a coward who ran away.
  • My favorite is Soren, hope he appears in season 2, we haven't seen him since december 2015 (in an episode release, off course)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.