Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I called his bluff and he had a good hand :|

RichWalk23 posted: »

I can confirm that, I've seen two video walkthroughs that had two different outcomes so far.

• One video walkthrough had Javier called his bluff, and Conrad didn't have a good hand this time.

Guess it is entirely random.

I called his bluff and he had a good hand

• Jebus is Garrus from Mass Effect. After many hours playing both Mass Effect and Fallout 4 it was surreal hearing his voice.

• Is it true? In a non determinant sense?

I'm not sure I can remember Kenny saving Clementine's life in my season 2 playthrough, but might be misremembering, maybe he kills a walker in front of her or something. I know he kills ones walker sort of coming up an alley, but it was really far from her so not much of a threat to her life..did he do it at the ski lodge or something?

• The bell tower death isn't really a sacrifice is it? And if they're literally unable to move can it be even seen as a sacrifice?

• I gave him Rebecca as a middle name, I thought it was very cute

Two_Faces posted: »

(Sorry for so many pics) This is the reaction of Jane to every name (The silent one is just "What about Jaime?" "-That was your sister name") Luke: Lee: Kenny: Rebecca:

• I was just about to say that.

Although Kenny contributed to stopping the bleeding of her shoulder!

But, then again, so did Jane.

Flog61 posted: »

Is it true? In a non determinant sense? I'm not sure I can remember Kenny saving Clementine's life in my season 2 playthrough, but might

• I chose Rebecca, too! Alvin Rebecca Junior it is.

I gave him Rebecca as a middle name, I thought it was very cute

• I am serious! She isn't there if you took her hostage.

Are you joking or? I mean, I knew she would come back, but is this real? Seems too obvious and I don't see a /s

• A Danger Crush Hazard sign.

It means, don't be in the cargo hold with loose cargo, if the truck speeds and has a sudden stop, you will be a smear.

What is that sign?

• edited December 2016

I wonder if we will see Jesus calibrating firearms in a hub or something.

maxShepard posted: »

Jebus is Garrus from Mass Effect. After many hours playing both Mass Effect and Fallout 4 it was surreal hearing his voice.

• haha that would be awesome

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

• This is a small detail, but Kate can speak Spanish or at least understand it. Hector spoke Spanish to her in the beginning.

• Okay, thank you!

Kenny is smear.

A Danger Crush Hazard sign. It means, don't be in the cargo hold with loose cargo, if the truck speeds and has a sudden stop, you will be a smear.

• I wonder if, with this situation reversed and occuring with Kenny, telltale would have had us say 'AJ and I wouldnt be alive if it wasn't for Jane'. Probably not, even though she more directly saves our life, on the lake. It struck me as a sort of fanservicey line.

I was just about to say that. Although Kenny contributed to stopping the bleeding of her shoulder! But, then again, so did Jane.

• Kate looks like a Hispanic-American to me!

This is a small detail, but Kate can speak Spanish or at least understand it. Hector spoke Spanish to her in the beginning.

• What about Alvin William Junior?

There are few, but existing, lessons to be taken from Carver.

I wonder if, with this situation reversed and occuring with Kenny, telltale would have had us say 'AJ and I wouldnt be alive if it wasn't fo

• I thought someone would have mentioned this already but the music that plays in the bar in Prescott is the same music that plays in the Trip Trap bar from The Wolf Among Us. (My theorising about the two series thus existing in the same universe is a story for another day).

• And by calling him Alvin William you cover all bases with respect to who his actual father may be :p

What about Alvin William Junior? There are few, but existing, lessons to be taken from Carver.

• People used to think that the father was Luke, right?

And by calling him Alvin William you cover all bases with respect to who his actual father may be

• Really??

I swear Rebecca actually has a conversation where she talks about not being sure if its Alvin's or Carver's? Don't remember there being an implication that Luke may be the father..

People used to think that the father was Luke, right?

• Lol, I'd flip seeing that. :D

Javier: Hey Jesus, what are you doing?

Jesus: I'm just... calibrating, that's all.

• Just before the release of Season Two, Telltale released a vine in which Rebecca was sitting in a bed speaking with her hands on her forehead, as Luke walked across the room. That's how I remember it at least!

That somehow led some to think Luke was the father.

Really?? I swear Rebecca actually has a conversation where she talks about not being sure if its Alvin's or Carver's? Don't remember there being an implication that Luke may be the father..

• I can already hear someone saying

"The Wolf Among Us Season 2 confirmed!"

hemfbg posted: »

I thought someone would have mentioned this already but the music that plays in the bar in Prescott is the same music that plays in the Trip

• Did anyone else wonder how Javier got his gun back when Clementine took his gun from him when they first arrived in Prescott?

• When she is trying to escape Wellington a bullet skims past her cheek.

How does she get a scar across her cheek from the Wellington ending? I thought she got that from helping Kenny when carver was hitting him w

• edited December 2016

I don't think any of these are both sufficiently able to be described as 'saving her life' and are not determinant.

In my game he refused to help save Clementine after she had been abducted - that's anything BUT saving her life.

He took the blame for the stolen radio - firstly I'm not sure we can say this was saving her life, and secondly determinantly he forces you to take the radio in the first place, even if you say no.

In what way did him helping Rebecca give birth save Clementine's life?

I'm looking for more specific, direct, non-determinant ways in which Kenny actively saved Clementine from dying, such as Jane rescuing her from the lake.

• Nice catch!

Is this a riddle?

• I don't know if this has been pointed out. But Muertos means Dead.

Well because walkers are undead, duh. :)

• I felt when you said 'no matter what, Clem still acknowledges that she and AJ wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for Kenny.' you implied that you think she's right but it doesn't matter :P

• Ohhh I see. Yeah TWD writers have never been good at appreciating different relationships with Kenny. In s2e3 Kenny asks you 'do you trust me?' and there isn't even an option to say no, lmao

• I wouldn't get my hopes up. Besides, try playing Tales From The Borderlands, and choose to rule Hyperion with AI Handsome Jack. Then you'll hear music from Sam & Max: Night of the Raving Dead. And there hasn't been another Sam & Max game announced afterwards.

I can already hear someone saying "The Wolf Among Us Season 2 confirmed!"

• I instantly got a Trip Trap vibe from that place.

Huh. Tripp. Trip Trap. Coincidence? I think not.

hemfbg posted: »

I thought someone would have mentioned this already but the music that plays in the bar in Prescott is the same music that plays in the Trip

• It has to do with legs.

He says his legs hurt.

• I can already hear someone saying "The Wolf Among Us Season 2 confirmed!"

• wtf

I chose Rebecca, too! Alvin Rebecca Junior it is.

• Same as I wonder how Clementine just appeared to defend Prescott from the New Frontier if she said "I can take you to Prescott but then I will leave"

• Zip ties are laughably easy to break out of. I knew they wouldn't do a damn thing to a guy like Jesus, if anything I'd feel like a chump when he turns out to have broken free hours before we realized.

• Kenny and Clem's plan to go to Florida and find a boat is the plan that Kenny offhandedly suggests when first meeting Lee

Lee: "So what's your family's plan?"
    Kenny: "Get back down to Lauderdale and let this mess get sorted out ... On the odd chance things got TOO bad, we could hop on my boat, I guess."

I think it is really interesting that the plan he thought was unrealistic so long ago is actually the final plan that he settles on, after Savannah and Wellington and everything. It was a great plan if they hadn't crashed, it fulfills my Lee's advice to stay away from cities and to not trust anybody.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.