Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited December 2016

enter image description here

TheMPerson posted: »

Man I don't want Christa back after the Kenny/Jane flashback, with how they handled that they might screw up her skin color and turn her white!

• I honestly think that knee-kick technique (even before we meet Jane, we could've used on that bridge zombie in "House Divided") is really dumb, what if a zombie just falls on you and bites off your leg!

Holy shit, I never really thought about that! :lol:

I'm gonna quote myself from one of the threads now; I honestly think that knee-kick technique (even before we meet Jane, we could've u

• Looks more like Francine's hairstyle to me.

• Yeah, a number of stuff in the second half feels a bit rehashed, particularly where Jane is concerned.

• The more I look her, the more I wonder what the heck is Jane supposed to be? :confused:

sialark posted: »

Lol wow. Clem literally says Jane showed her lol. all Jane taught Clem in S2 was to stab walkers in the back of the neck when t

• Yeah, that was always my justification for it. Clementine is a resourceful little girl, so she do whatever comes to her mind at the moment. Jane just showed her that that specific trick is particularly useful.

dojo32161 posted: »

This was pointed out before however what Jane taught her is that it always works and that she can do it. I could do something by accident and never realise it was a viable skill/strategy.

• This is confirmed by Rayan:
    enter image description here

Davissons posted: »

This sounds like pure speculation honestly, and is largely contrary to how flashbacks have been presented and utilised in Episodes 1 & 2

• So, although I doubt this would ever happen, it would be interesting if it did.

If we do find ourselves vising Alexandria in the future, do you think it is possible that if we saw Negan in his cell that he would recognize Javier? Considering Conrad recognized him, and Negan was a school-coach so I assume he definitely was interested in sports, he probably would have heard about the Baseball player who was kicked out of the league for gambling on himself.

Just something I thought of that could be interesting if Negan has some kind of easter egg appearance.

• turn her white

I don't know why but this killed me.

Man I don't want Christa back after the Kenny/Jane flashback, with how they handled that they might screw up her skin color and turn her white!

• Convinced them.

The nice users at the wiki will think it's false.

• edited December 2016

Dat spellin' tho.

Shiyo296 posted: »

This is confirmed by Rayan:

• A dinosaur?

DabigRG posted: »

The more I look her, the more I wonder what the heck is Jane supposed to be?

• Make that three against one.

I'm just kidding! Don't hate me.
  • edited December 2016

whole fight on the bridge I find ridiculous,

What about the shooting on the deck in EP4, where Clem holds the gun steady and kills 4 zombies without moving/aiming the gun at all.

Being totally honest that whole fight on the bridge I find ridiculous, clementine kills several walkers where as she struggles for the rest of the episode (both before and after), I always found that scene stupid and out of character

• If that's the case, Koopa's plan could've succeeded!

A dinosaur?

• Don't forget the cow catcher! ;) Pretty useful trick that hasn't been in any other TWD media.

sialark posted: »

Lol wow. Clem literally says Jane showed her lol. all Jane taught Clem in S2 was to stab walkers in the back of the neck when t

• I thought Negan was a car salesman.

Poogers555 posted: »

So, although I doubt this would ever happen, it would be interesting if it did. If we do find ourselves vising Alexandria in the future,

• Middle school ping pong coach, actually.

I thought Negan was a car salesman.

• edited December 2016

Middle school ping pong coach, actually.

... a ping pong coach... nobody can kill a middle school ping pong coach in that show.

wheezes

Middle school ping pong coach, actually.

• hands money angrily

Purchase the episode 6 season pass for $25!

• Oh, that cool jacket of hers.

That also explains her rainbow jacket's magic healing powers too!

• ISN'T IT FUCKING HYSTERICAL

Middle school ping pong coach, actually. ... a ping pong coach... nobody can kill a middle school ping pong coach in that show. wheezes

• You got it! Updated. :)

Don't forget the cow catcher! Pretty useful trick that hasn't been in any other TWD media.

• wheezes even more

ISN'T IT FUCKING HYSTERICAL

• Doesn't Michonne use a similar technique, only with ropes?

Don't forget the cow catcher! Pretty useful trick that hasn't been in any other TWD media.

• And cutting off the arms as well. That weird'd me out the first time due to how random it was.

Doesn't Michonne use a similar technique, only with ropes?

• I always took it as her making sure they won't grab her.

And cutting off the arms as well. That weird'd me out the first time due to how random it was.

• No, I mean that scene in general.

"Uh oh, we're in trouble. [Has brainblast] Just like the plantation days!"

I always took it as her making sure they won't grab her.

• edited December 2016

I think they are different. Jane's cow catcher involves using a walker - which you directly grab and touch - to shove other walkers out of the way, to make your way through a herd with a great concentration of walkers.
    Michonne's trick involves using walkers - walkers you do not touch directly, unlike in the cow catcher - simply to camouflage yourself (well, your smell) from other walkers, like the gut trick, just less effective but applied way more quickly, useful for situations where you have to act fast.

Doesn't Michonne use a similar technique, only with ropes?

• Which is ironic, considering Michonne's requires a rope and a long blade while Jane's just needs something to remove the jaw.

I think they are different. Jane's cow catcher involves using a walker - which you directly grab and touch - to shove other walkers out of t

• “The world does work in mysterious ways.”

Which is ironic, considering Michonne's requires a rope and a long blade while Jane's just needs something to remove the jaw.

• edited December 2016

k

Middle school ping pong coach, actually. ... a ping pong coach... nobody can kill a middle school ping pong coach in that show. wheezes

• edited December 2016

I wouldn't be surprised if the worst/embarrassing jobs imaginable increase your luck in surviving... like commercial fisherman...

• She did it in the comics and had zombie pets for a while. The weird thing is, by that point she had learned the smearing-guts-on-yourself trick already, which is a lot easier. Stupid Michonne!

And cutting off the arms as well. That weird'd me out the first time due to how random it was.

• Teach me your ways.

Convinced them.

• My response

Make that three against one. I'm just kidding! Don't hate me.

• I would be so fucking flattered

Poogers555 posted: »

So, although I doubt this would ever happen, it would be interesting if it did. If we do find ourselves vising Alexandria in the future,

• Tyreese in the comic was a football player, died about a year into the apocalypse

Javier was a baseball player, survived 4 years

Baseball is better than football confirmed

I wouldn't be surprised if the worst/embarrassing jobs imaginable increase your luck in surviving... like commercial fisherman...

• edited December 2016

Playing baseball would make Javier better at using certain weapons therefore increasing his chances of survival.
    But yeah lol

Deltino posted: »

Tyreese in the comic was a football player, died about a year into the apocalypse Javier was a baseball player, survived 4 years Baseball is better than football confirmed

• Not to mention that it sounds terrible. Titles like that only kind of work in TV shows with many more episodes where they a) make sense and b) are only part of a variety of better titles that cover up how lazy they still are.

Much better... "the part two" really clogged up a bit of the background.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.