Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• enter image description here

TheMPerson posted: »

Yeah but @Megami_Kizukanai just typed above; credits to vivec for the in-game image ... so I'm assuming that he's still active, just where? Here? Oh how I miss his work of art.

• illuminati confirmed!1!!!!11!!!

RhysAndLee posted: »

Clementine can still appear in sight for a few seconds even if you shot Conrad.

• Seeing as you'd have to replay the entire thing every time for only a random chance of getting the trophy... please no.

I wish there was a trophy if you win, like there was in 400 days with the Rock/Paper/Scissors game...

• edited December 2016

Kurusu your image responses always help out...

I haven't realized that there's another TWD forum discussion, now I'm going to snoop around a little.

• Well, he doesn't. I mean, it was a nice gesture by Javier, but Gabe really didn't do anything to deserve it over Javier. At least he realized it.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I gave him that. He said he didn't deserve it.

• (?) Kate will remember that.

lmfao

• edited December 2016

Ya can't detain Jesus!

He doesn't want to stay here.

Deltino posted: »

I'm guessing they somehow switched the animations the wrong way around.

• edited December 2016

Shouldn't the activity log be up to date then? It does track when you log in here right?

Edit: I found him on that "other TWD forum", there's a lot of juicy stuff over there too.

Perhaps @Megami_Kizukanai has spoken privately with "Vivec." That's—interesting. (?) Sleep took notice of that.

• edited December 2016

I'm just imagining this scene;

-Someone goes to TattleTales office.

-Tell everyone that their wives are going to leave 'em.

"Boy I sure told them off."

sialark posted: »

Telltale needs to be TaleTold off. >.>

• edited December 2016

Older then most of us? "Don't even start with that shit." I'm almost 35 years old.

Clementine is actually older than most of us, because TWD A new frontier takes places around 2007, and since it is 2016 currently, she would be about 22 or 23 years old.

• Is this the new 'bonnie can die on the lake'

RhysAndLee posted: »

Clementine can still appear in sight for a few seconds even if you shot Conrad.

• edited December 2016
    • Javier's full name is Javier Garcia Dominguez. He's wearing a t-shirt during the pre-outbreak flashback that had the initials JGD.

• In the files, Garcia is often misspelled as 'Garia'

• Eleanor is referred to as "Elle"

• The name of Javier's father is Salvador Rafael Garcia

• The name of the woman who cut Francine's finger off is Roxanne.

• AJ is sick during the flashback where Clem meets Ava. (He coughs before you kick the door open)

[How do I remove the spoiler tag???]

• I wonder why Clem's face looks like she's having a great time during an ambush.

enter image description here

fallandir posted: »

Have you guys tried to recreate your choices based on whatever you did in S1&S2? Well, it seems that not only basic choices are importan

• She already knows that everyone around is gonna die.

I wonder why Clem's face looks like she's having a great time during an ambush.

• She knows that Bonnie dies if you don't break the ice.

fallandir posted: »

She already knows that everyone around is gonna die.

• g

She knows that Bonnie dies if you don't break the ice.

• Wah. How do you keep getting all of these!?

• They should put the flashback in EP3, they should have used the hooded model.

* At some point in Episode 1 of ANF, there was gonna be a flashback to S1 where we see Clem's perspective when Sandra gets bitten before she

• OH MY GOOOOSH SHES SO ADORABLE IN THAT HOODIE

* At some point in Episode 1 of ANF, there was gonna be a flashback to S1 where we see Clem's perspective when Sandra gets bitten before she

• The information is in the game, so it had to take a little digging to find out.

How do you know all of these?

• He REALLY is Jesus.

Sparkeagle posted: »

When you trust Jesus, he holds his hands as if he were ziptied When you don't trust him and bind him. His hands are free with the zip tie on

• AJ is sick

AJ dead confirmed.

• CONRAD SHOOT EVEN APPEARS IF CLEM YOU

Flog61 posted: »

Is this the new 'bonnie can die on the lake'

• edited December 2016

AJ is sick during the flashback where Clem meets Ava. (He coughs before you kick the door open)

I just thought this was a way of further pointing out how much of a red flag Ava is.

Everything from the music that plays in the background, to the fact that she's with The New Frontier, to the weird foreshadowing of Clem joining up which only a comic villain would do.

"The world sure does work in mysterious ways! Oooooooo spooky! You might not like us now, but our paths are joined Clemy-cloooooo..."

• Ugh, I picked all these options and was so confused. Hard to take this game seriously when odd stuff like this happens.

AronDracula posted: »

There are a lot of dialogues which don't have anything to do with what we actually meant to say, for example: When you have these options

• Doesn't AJ point at Ava in a distressed manner as well? Like a warning of sorts.

Davissons posted: »

AJ is sick during the flashback where Clem meets Ava. (He coughs before you kick the door open) I just thought this was a way of fur

• WHat happens if you say no to her offer of joining the frontier?

Davissons posted: »

AJ is sick during the flashback where Clem meets Ava. (He coughs before you kick the door open) I just thought this was a way of fur

• Oh yeah, forgot about that...

Seeing as you'd have to replay the entire thing every time for only a random chance of getting the trophy... please no.

• edited December 2016

Clementine joining The New Frontier is the one time I'm going to give the "Fuck choices" aspect a pass.

This isn't me defending Clementine and all of her off screen choices or anything, but I feel like desperation is what lead her to join.

Out in the wilderness with a small child, KNOWING there's a specific group out there with everything you need. Tempting. Tempting as hell.

At least in her shoes, I would have gone after that first refusal with Ava.

• I never noticed that before.

I wonder why Clem's face looks like she's having a great time during an ambush.

• And that's a face I never wanted to see. And one that Rebecca is familiar with, apparently.

• It was his sister's, dude. Jeez.

Well, he doesn't. I mean, it was a nice gesture by Javier, but Gabe really didn't do anything to deserve it over Javier. At least he realized it.

• I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN IN SEASON 3. That'd teach David not to get pissy about a glass than caring about his wife's cut hand.

• About Roxanne and Javier's Dad's name.

Can someone put this info on here: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Ties_That_Bind_-_Part_2

• Nah, you're not being a stick in the mud. Those are fair criticisms.

Sticks in the mud usually critique things that are irrelevant or otherwise look for reasons to get mad.

• I'm guessing they somehow switched the animations the wrong way around.

Telltale:

I wonder if they can correct in a patch later down the road.

Deltino posted: »

I'm guessing they somehow switched the animations the wrong way around.

• Dig more! Dig more!

The information is in the game, so it had to take a little digging to find out.

• Damn why didn't I think of that.

sk63_clementine100_sk62_action_sandraZombieAmbushPushClem
    sk63_action_clementine100CoversMouth
    sk63_action_clementine100DodgeZombieAttack

Sign in to comment in this discussion.