Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• football

Do you mean soccer?

Deltino posted: »

Tyreese in the comic was a football player, died about a year into the apocalypse Javier was a baseball player, survived 4 years Baseball is better than football confirmed

• The problem with that is that Francine isn't feeling too alive these days.

DabigRG posted: »

Looks more like Francine's hairstyle to me.

• Because the narrative is faulty. Clementine already did it before meeting Jane, even if unconciously - all this proves is that the new writers didn't pay enough attention to the previous episodes.

Flog61 posted: »

As Sialark says, Clementine literally states Jane taught her the technique. If there's something off then it's that they used an animation t

• Okay, now its just beyond ridiculous!

She did it in the comics and had zombie pets for a while. The weird thing is, by that point she had learned the smearing-guts-on-yourself trick already, which is a lot easier. Stupid Michonne!

• Ok I have to ask, what's the deal with you answering "priceless" to so many posts?

Priceless

• enter image description here

enter image description here

Javier didn't need Conrad's help all Javi needed to do was hide under the dumpster!

But seriously I can't be the only one who thought this.

• Deltino means American Football.

fallandir posted: »

football Do you mean soccer?

• I gotta say, the episode slide for episode 5 looks pretty fucking great

Not to mention the name is pretty awesome, too. From The Gallows sounds like a badass name for an episode.

. @Megami_Kizukanai I don't know how you found these because I dug through the files and couldn't find these. And how come you don't post t

• Pet walkers are less disgusting.

Okay, now its just beyond ridiculous!

• What is Marianna using there?

. @Megami_Kizukanai I don't know how you found these because I dug through the files and couldn't find these. And how come you don't post t

• Oh and a tiger is any better?

Pet walkers are less disgusting.

• What the hell are you talking about? :joy:

I was comparing the guts trick and the pet walkers trick.

Oh and a tiger is any better?

• Oh my bad! I thought we were going off on an odd pet tangent for some reason.

What the hell are you talking about? I was comparing the guts trick and the pet walkers trick.

• Looks like a knife

What is Marianna using there?

• enter image description here

Make that three against one. I'm just kidding! Don't hate me.

• That's just Yankee Rugby

Deltino means American Football.

• I just played this episode again and I noticed it too! lol

RhysAndLee posted: »

Clementine can still appear in sight for a few seconds even if you shot Conrad.

• edited December 2016

If ya didn't know, the blood stain on Clem's hat is Lee's.

Clems Hat

• Those cheek lines are mortifyingly bad, that isn't how humans faces work telltale! We don't have sharp metal ridges next to our bizarrely massive noses. There are so many things wrong with this character model, I can't comprehend it.

When you remove Kenny's features. Episode 1 Original name was just "Ties That Bind." Episode 2 Original name was "Divided We Fall".

• edited December 2016

Don't know if someone already posted this but on Instagram someone made a post on the character ages and heights that were confirmed by the Art Director.

Javier (26 years old) is 1.73cm (5,8'')
    Clementine (13 years old) is 1.54cm (5,0'')
    Kate (28 years old) is 1.67cm (5,5'')
    Gabe (13 years old) is 1.60cm (5,3'')
    Mariana (10 years old) is 1.56cm (5,1'')
    Tripp (37 years old) is 1.90cm (6,3'')
    Conrad (43 years old) is 1.78cm (5,10'')
    Ava (19 years old) is 1.62cm (5,4'')
    Eleanor (25 years old) is 1.69cm (5,6'')
    David (33 years old) is 1.80cm (5,11'')
    Paul/Jesus (35 years old) is 1.87cm (6,1'')

Huh Ava is the same age as me :o I thought she was older. I'm also the same height as Gabe

EDIT:/ I found the person who posted this info's Twitter and they have the same post up on it.

looking at the person's comments i'm a little skeptical of how valid this actually is (sorry if I shared misinformation). I originally thought they got it from the AMA one of the Telltale staff did on Reddit ages ago, so that's why I thought it was legit as I recall the person mentioning some stuff like this when asked questions. It could still be true, but I would take it with a pinch of salt. Apologies for any inconvienience ^_^;

• Clementine (13 years old)
    Gabe (13 years old)

(¬_¬)

xValkyx posted: »

Don't know if someone already posted this but on Instagram someone made a post on the character ages and heights that were confirmed by the

• Wow, Ava's seriously only 19?

Don't know if someone already posted this but on Instagram someone made a post on the character ages and heights that were confirmed by the

• edited December 2016

What a coincidence hmmm

fallandir posted: »

Clementine (13 years old) Gabe (13 years old) (¬_¬)

• Javier (26 years old)

Wat? This kid look like 20 year's old maximum.It does not help even he have a beard.

• Ikr? I thought she was in her 20s

Wow, Ava's seriously only 19?

• I wasn't expecting Javier and Eleanor to be younger than me.

And I certainly wasn't expecting Ava to still be a teenager. I assumed she was in her mid-late twenties.

• I thought she was younger?

Wow, Ava's seriously only 19?

• Mariana can't be fucking ten.

• on Instagram someone made a post on the character ages and heights that were confirmed by the Art Director.

Heights legit.

Ages not... gotcha. Honestly Javier being 26 years old is ridiculous.

Mariana can't be fucking ten.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm pretty sure someone says she is 10 in the episode at some point.

• She is. If you say "Did they kill YOUR family?" to Clementine, Javier says "They shot Mariana! She was only ten years old!"

• Clementine being 13 still annoys me. The game claims to take place four years in, yet Clementine was 8 at the beginning of the outbreak and turned 9 some time in mid to late fall - and it's clearly late summer/early fall in ANF (crickets, hot weather). She should be 12.

• Are you sure Javier is only 5 foot 8? He's a pro baseball player and I would assume he's 6 feet at least.

• I actually knew that. Thank you for pointing it out.

I've been in denial about it these last couple of days.

She is. If you say "Did they kill YOUR family?" to Clementine, Javier says "They shot Mariana! She was only ten years old!"

• In Javi's family minibus in episode 1 , you can see what looks like a chore list beside the backseat and a calendar next to it, it looks like they start their week on Sunday (Jews? Or just Mexican traditions?) and there was supposedly something important that happened on the Monday of the second week, there is also a weekly winner card below the calendar, looks cute if you ask me.

• When Max orders you to open the cabin door, if you stand there and don't do nothing Max will just shoot ya, no hesitation!

• There is an out-of-order arcade at the bar called Phantom Punch, I don't know if it's a reference to something else but it's still interesting.

• Also, if you approach the Chess board in the same bar, Javier says that he isn't interested in Chess, but Gabriel used to play before the outbreak. Oh, and the pieces are also completely handmade!

• When Clem loses her finger when she's alone with AJ, it looks like her pinkie was broken as well, but somehow it's completely fine in the present.

• In episode 2, if you leave with your family after Mariana gets shot at the junkyard, you get a chance to help extract the bullet out of Kate's body, Gabe asks to help out and you can either agree or refuse to let him help with the surgery, if he helps, he fucks up at the end by putting alcohol on the wound instead of water as Eleanor told him to do. Also for some reason, Kate's wound expands on it own before Ellie attempts to get the bullet out!

• When Jesus is showing his mad Ninja skills in the tunnel, you can briefly see the phrase "END IS HERE" written in backwards on the wall behind him for some reason.

• Gabe's jacket has a badge on it, though I don't know what it's about since it's too small to read.

• A minor fact: Season 3 is the first season of the game to feature both horses and planes.
  • Alot of calendars start on Sunday, most do in the United States.

Also, the phantom punch thing was used when Telltale was counting down the days until Season 3's launch on twitter.

ZapThroat posted: »

* In Javi's family minibus in episode 1 , you can see what looks like a chore list beside the backseat and a calendar next to it, it looks l

• I can't believe I missed the chess board.

ZapThroat posted: »

* In Javi's family minibus in episode 1 , you can see what looks like a chore list beside the backseat and a calendar next to it, it looks l

• Alot of calendars start on Sunday, most do in the United States.

Interesting! Didn't know that before.

Also, the phantom punch thing was used when Telltale was counting down the days until Season 3's launch on twitter.

What? I need to see this.

Poogers555 posted: »

Alot of calendars start on Sunday, most do in the United States. Also, the phantom punch thing was used when Telltale was counting down the days until Season 3's launch on twitter.

• ZapThroat posted: »

Alot of calendars start on Sunday, most do in the United States. Interesting! Didn't know that before. Also, the phantom punch

• Javier is only 26 years old? Damn, I thought he wast at least 28 or 29. That beard makes him look way older than he actually is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.