Official "Season's Over" Thread.

2»

Comments

• edited January 2017

This game was surprising. I didn't expect it to be all that great, but it was a pretty nice game. It can't stack up to The Walking Dead or Tales from the Borderlands, and the dialogue can get pretty cringey sometimes, but if you accept the fact that it's a kids game and go in with those expectations, it's pretty damn enjoyable. I haven't replayed it yet, but I'd definitely play it again.

Reuben's death actually hit me pretty hard, which I really didn't expect from a Minecraft game.

My favorite episode in particular was episode 6. I love murder mystery stories, and I felt like a boss when I figured out who the killer was before it was revealed. Of course, if you pay attention to YouTubers it's very obvious, but I don't watch any of the YouTubers featured in the episode, so I didn't know who was who lol.

• /summon EnderDragon

fancies posted: »

You can't summon an ender dragon in the over world. Withers, you build.

• That can't be an option. If it was, don't you think Ivor would have spawned the wither like that, and not go through all that trouble for a wither skull?

/summon EnderDragon

• Ivor was already overcomplicating his plan by not grabbing the wither skull himself, even though he was clearly capable. Even if he needed someone else to get it for him, why not just part with a diamond and leave it at that? If he couldn't stand to trade the diamond for a wither skull, why not use a potion of swiftness (or a splash potion of slowness) to quickly take the wither skull instead of decoying Petra with lapis?

That can't be an option. If it was, don't you think Ivor would have spawned the wither like that, and not go through all that trouble for a wither skull?

• Getting a wither skull is dangerous because of the dangers of the nether fortress. According a wikipedia on minecraft, wither skulls are rare drops, with only 2.5% chance of dropping.

And besides, commands like that aren't possible in this game because you can't just spawn in whatever you want. You can't do /summon dog in real life and get a pet dog, can you?

Tohabath posted: »

Ivor was already overcomplicating his plan by not grabbing the wither skull himself, even though he was clearly capable. Even if he needed s

• Yet they were able to use the command block to bring the ender dragon out of the world... but I get your point on the wither skull thing.

Thanks for sticking with me on this, BTW. :)

Getting a wither skull is dangerous because of the dangers of the nether fortress. According a wikipedia on minecraft, wither skulls are rar

• I haven't come on these parts of the forums in awhile I've been on the walking dead but I thought I would come back to discuss this. A season 2 has to happen but if you have experience with telltale games it's probably going to take around 2 years just to announce but the wither storm story episodes have been out for about a year so we're close. The reason there probably has to be season 2 is because the Soren thing is a mystery now I would not even think about Soren if they didn't put his books there. There had to be a reason Soren's books were there it could just be possible they lost the voice actor but they could have revealed that he may have died. Also I wonder what the old order is up to we all know ran off which is probably going to start season 2 once again it is possible they lost the voice actors but they haven't lost the voice of Gabriel because he's still doing voice acting for other telltale games. And one more thing it would just be pointless for Ivor to mention Soren in the end then just run off. The reasons for season 2 are out there people there is a lot of mystery to this game now more then ever.

• That is true although wolf among us is still left TBD

Creeper1846 posted: »

I haven't come on these parts of the forums in awhile I've been on the walking dead but I thought I would come back to discuss this. A seaso

• And besides, commands like that aren't possible in this game because you can't just spawn in whatever you want. You can't do /summon dog in real life and get a pet dog, can you?

lol this is true XD

Getting a wither skull is dangerous because of the dangers of the nether fortress. According a wikipedia on minecraft, wither skulls are rar

• I don't really know much TWAU logic, nor do I really like the game, but I would much rather have them concontrating on making a second season for titles older than MCSM, like TWAU or TFTB. I don't really know TWAU much, but I know TFTB, and I also know they've been waiting a bit longer than TWDG fanbase have been or Season3-- my point is, I would rather them go for continuing some of the older titles that made them so popular.

Chibikid posted: »

That is true although wolf among us is still left TBD

• I wouldn't expect anymore TFBL content since that served to bridge into BL3 which has been hinted that TFBL characters will be involved in the story. If there is a hope of any continuation it would most likely be in a DLC of future Borderlands games. And as far as continuing old titles ANF has proven that telltale for some things can only go so far with it until theres nothing of quality to produce for it. As much as most of us would love to have future seasons of previous games telltale is not focused on making 2-5 seasons of previous games so much as they are interested in handling different franchise products. In reality looking at the bulk of recent telltale games I'd say maybe 2 or 3 at the best sometime down the line will get a continuation although i would not expect anything soon with the exception of the GOT S2&TWD.

I don't really know much TWAU logic, nor do I really like the game, but I would much rather have them concontrating on making a second seaso

• WooHoo! Can't Wait!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.