Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• For a second there I thought she custom-made it by the answers I was getting.

It now has a rack, allowing Clementine to store five cocktail sausages on the top for an easy-to-reach snack.

She shoots someone then lowers her head to take a bite of off it. Genius.

Mixtos posted: »

Based on the gif, it's a shotgun that has been heavily modified. It now has a rack, allowing Clementine to store five cocktail sausages on the top for an easy-to-reach snack.

• edited January 2017

Javier usually had something to say about the stuff you clicked on instead of just staring at it silently.

Makes him look like a loony tho.

"Hmm, Pointy."
    dojo32161 posted: »

One thing that I really liked is that whenever you can walk and look around an area at things Javier usually had something to say about the stuff you clicked on instead of just staring at it silently.

• Are you fucking kidding me Telltale?! Really?! This is either incredible laziness or bullshit stupidity, probably both.

royally fuck up his head Kenny's head model is just reused from David. Maybe that's why...

• Wouldn't it be great if he just said "Hmm" at everything he looked at?

One thing that I really liked is that whenever you can walk and look around an area at things Javier usually had something to say about the stuff you clicked on instead of just staring at it silently.

• So that's why his beardless face looked familiar a few pages back... Ughh.

Are you fucking kidding me Telltale?! Really?! This is either incredible laziness or bullshit stupidity, probably both.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited January 2017

I don't-- what the hell sense does that even make?

I'm trying to figure out what the thought process here is

"We have this model of Kenny we've used for the past two seasons but fuck it, let's just use David instead"

Correct. Kenny is a rehash of David.

• And not just one take of "Hmm", several.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Wouldn't it be great if he just said "Hmm" at everything he looked at?

"What's this... a copy machine!"

"It's a feeding trough."

"It's an extension ladder."

"That thing keeps the fence electrified."

TheMPerson posted: »

And not just one take of "Hmm", several.

• I think Dojo means actually saying something about it rather than just stating what it is.

Deltino posted: »

"What's this... a copy machine!" "It's a feeding trough." "It's an extension ladder." "That thing keeps the fence electrified."

• Oh, they probably couldn't just import the old model since the engine upgraded. They were probably just lazy..

I don't-- what the hell sense does that even make? I'm trying to figure out what the thought process here is "We have this model of Kenny we've used for the past two seasons but fuck it, let's just use David instead"

• I would like to note that in the key art, Kate had her ears pierced on her left ear but in game she has it on her right.

I also just want to point out that cover art Kate looks nothing like in-game Kate.

"Some kind of lotion..."

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think Dojo means actually saying something about it rather than just stating what it is.

• Ding ding ding!

Flog61 posted: »

Oh, they probably couldn't just import the old model since the engine upgraded. They were probably just lazy..

• To be fair, Danny the Prisoner was arrested for supposedly getting with a teenager and they never specifically say whether he actually did it or not. And he does look kinda creepy, so it's possible he really didn't.

Danny St. Johnson the other hand was definitely depraved."Dem girls on the swing in their Sunday dresses," indeed.

• Welp that makes sesnse why it looks off. I wonder if the same reason is applied to Jane's character model.

Wait... you mean they didn't even use Kenny's original head model?

• I guess Telltale forgot how everyone talked about Kenny's mustache in season 1, and then his beard in season 2, so they figured that it would be best to apply no detail to it.

bloop posted: »

If they just spent more time on his beard and hair, he'd actually look good. Kenny is really the only one who has some resemblance to his Se

• Wow, so they didnt even just create a shitty Kenny head model, they just reused David because they were to lazy to even create a shitty Kenny head model...

enter image description here

royally fuck up his head Kenny's head model is just reused from David. Maybe that's why...

• That brown eyed men named Danny are irreverent paedophiles!!!!!$

• Started getting weird when he knew exactly what sort of fuel was in certain containers and he started saying exactly what they were used for.

Bro you were a baseball player, not a high level mechanical engineer

• edited January 2017

Hey look there's Common sense, it just jumped out the window...

Do they think it through before they do something?

Referring to both the writers and the characters in game.

Started getting weird when he knew exactly what sort of fuel was in certain containers and he started saying exactly what they were used for. Bro you were a baseball player, not a high level mechanical engineer

• Harsh BTS, very harsh lol. Damn I couldn't stand Danny St John

Jesus, @dan290786! How could you!

• On a lighter note, I learned the numbers on your username!

dan290786 posted: »

Harsh BTS, very harsh lol. Damn I couldn't stand Danny St John

• You learned the meaning of them? Lol

On a lighter note, I learned the numbers on your username!

• I just realized something that could (but probably won't) be interesting with Tripp the Viking. Him and Conrad were good friends, they had known each other for a great amount of time, and Javier determinantly shot him. I think there's a risk of him finding out and using his status as a "brick shithouse" to make everything much more complicated.
    Maybe that last decision was actually one that could impact Tripp or Clementine.

• Oh, they're your birthday!

dan290786 posted: »

You learned the meaning of them? Lol

• Yesss

Oh, they're your birthday!

• Clem: Javi, why aren't you saying no?

Omg so hilarious i'm dying.

Davissons posted: »

Kind of a cruel assumption from Clem, but in S3E2 if you remain silent at the dialogue before the decision to Shoot Conrad or nah, Clementin

• You can tell Tripp what happened, I'm sure Tripp comprehended the subtext well enough to know what went down.

Yellowsno posted: »

I just realized something that could (but probably won't) be interesting with Tripp the Viking. Him and Conrad were good friends, they had k

• Clem: Screw both of you.

Javier:But...I really felt something that one time...

Clem: Javi, why aren't you saying no? Omg so hilarious i'm dying.

• I still love how excited Lee sounds when seeing the copy machine.

"What's this... a copy machine!" "It's a feeding trough." "It's an extension ladder." "That thing keeps the fence electrified."

• I'm not 100% certain on this, but if I remember correctly, someone stated somewhere that if you point the shotgun at Danny long enough, he'll admit he did it.

DabigRG posted: »

To be fair, Danny the Prisoner was arrested for supposedly getting with a teenager and they never specifically say whether he actually did i

• Tripp will probably be like: "Bro, I trust you completely. Even though in the short time I've known you you lied to me, led TNF to Prescott and got most people there killed, then shot a friend of mine in the face, but we're cool, bro."

Just like in the Jesus scene.

Yellowsno posted: »

I just realized something that could (but probably won't) be interesting with Tripp the Viking. Him and Conrad were good friends, they had k

• It was just a dream, Kenny will come back later and won't look like he was made out of Play-Doh.

Please

Wait... you mean they didn't even use Kenny's original head model?

• Tripp is too bro for his own good.

Tripp will probably be like: "Bro, I trust you completely. Even though in the short time I've known you you lied to me, led TNF to Prescott

• Season 2 models are not compatible with the Season 3 engine so they couldn't transfer it even if they tried. This is also why it's not possible to model swap TWD characters with character's of other TT games. Thank god because people were planning on putting Clem and Gabe in Bruce and Selina's place. shivers

Flog61 posted: »

Oh, they probably couldn't just import the old model since the engine upgraded. They were probably just lazy..

• The news just keeps getting worse and worse, doesnt it?? :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Wow, so they didnt even just create a shitty Kenny head model, they just reused David because they were to lazy to even create a shitty Kenny head model...

• edited January 2017

So Kenny's S3 model is not even Kenny's, wow.

enter image description here

I'm curious, is Jane's model a rehash of Kate's?

• I'm curious, is Jane's model a rehash of Kate's?

I somehow doubt it, as I don't think Kate has that much of a donk. If anything, she might be a reskin of Francine.

bloop posted: »

So Kenny's S3 model is not even Kenny's, wow. I'm curious, is Jane's model a rehash of Kate's?

Season 2 models are not compatible with the Season 3 engine so they couldn't transfer it even if they tried

Okay... but what's stopping them from using the raw model

You know, open up Kenny's model in some 3d modeling program, update it a bit, and make it compatible for S3

There is literally nothing preventing them from just building off of Kenny's base model, regardless of an engine change

Season 2 models are not compatible with the Season 3 engine so they couldn't transfer it even if they tried. This is also why it's not poss

Sign in to comment in this discussion.