Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I was under the impression she died before going to Howe's since Carver never mentioned a mother when speaking to Clem

fallandir posted: »

The same reason of why he didn't ask about Nick's mom, who got bitten and forgotten after they escaped from Carvers.

• Or maybe since he is bending over backwards for Carver and didn't care for Luke since those two butt heads before

DabigRG posted: »

That's a great point. If there was a conscious reason, maybe Luke was originally planning to turn around for him when he fell or something but kept running anyway.

• That too.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Or maybe since he is bending over backwards for Carver and didn't care for Luke since those two butt heads before

• It's an alternative detail that people might forget.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

• [removed]

bigdogg0821 posted: »

• Was that picture also there in Season 2?

• No. :lol: Normally, I just look of the discussions list for the 30 minutes or so I'm on.

• I did for 5 or 6 loads but I didn't see anything from you. I'll check the Feed again.

• Carver and Reggie and no one else never mentioned her because of poor writing. It's implied that Nick's mum got bitten while the group was hiding in the wood cabin, since they said they have "dealt with this situation before (Clementine come)".

Sparkeagle posted: »

I was under the impression she died before going to Howe's since Carver never mentioned a mother when speaking to Clem

• Considering he was going on about how they are strong and how they should order people around with a ruthless streak, I'd say quite a bit in this case.

Carver said that Clem was strong and he was right. About him being strong, he was also correct. Carver have managed well fuctioning community for a good period of time, constructed an ideology (if it was right is different matter) and taken care of people. Of course he was strong. "Ordering people" requires leadership skills and needs a person to be aware of owned responsibility. Carver saw that in Clementine and while she was still young, he believed she was the person this new world should be creating.

Considering he was going on about how they are strong and how they should order people around with a ruthless streak, I'd say quite a bit in

• I suppose he has a point as long as the "Edgy" meme doesn't become too prevalent.Then again, I'm just not very open to a guy who said that as part of his smug justification for throwing a guy off the roof over some berries.

Considering he was going on about how they are strong and how they should order people around with a ruthless streak, I'd say quite a bit in

• Berries weren't the problem there, but I hear you.

I suppose he has a point as long as the "Edgy" meme doesn't become too prevalent.Then again, I'm just not very open to a guy who said that as part of his smug justification for throwing a guy off the roof over some berries.

• edited January 2017

If the game were a bit grittier they probably would have mentioned it.

new objective: find clem some clean underwear

Sounds messed up, right? But that's the actual reality of a situation like this.

• Did you know that if you don't break the ice Bonnie dies?

AronDracula posted: »

Holy shit. How did I miss this amazing detail?

• [removed]

AronDracula posted: »

Holy shit. How did I miss this amazing detail?

• Whoa, you are totally blowing my mind right now.

lupinb0y posted: »

Did you know that if you don't break the ice Bonnie dies?

• Javier at the beginning basically sums up how I've been coping with ANF so far

There is not enough cannabis on this planet to get me through this whole thing...

Literally could not stop laughing the entire time. Javier at the beginning basically sums up how I've been coping with ANF so far

• A wild Megan appears.

That's not Sarah:

• I didn't remember their opinion, so.

Flog61 posted: »

It's an alternative detail that people might forget.

• Does anybody know how much season 1 took to be released? Like was it finished in 1 year or 3 becuase I think what made season 2 and 3 weak is the time to continue the game of the year 2012 story that I was drugged into, so any idea?

• I've heard conflicting information that the last two/three episodes were rushed out a month or two after the previous episode vs. a rumor that Amid the Ruins was delayed for spoiler reasons.

Does anybody know how much season 1 took to be released? Like was it finished in 1 year or 3 becuase I think what made season 2 and 3 weak is the time to continue the game of the year 2012 story that I was drugged into, so any idea?

• edited January 2017

No, Amid The Ruins wasn't delayed, but someone hacked the Android version and was able to download & play the episode early, making the forums go crazy.

This was days before launch I think.

I've heard conflicting information that the last two/three episodes were rushed out a month or two after the previous episode vs. a rumor that Amid the Ruins was delayed for spoiler reasons.

• Oh, okay. The rumor was something along the lines for Melissa Mccutchins(?) mentioning that Kenny was originally gonna die but the episode was delayed to change that.

No, Amid The Ruins wasn't delayed, but someone hacked the Android version and was able to download & play the episode early, making the forums go crazy. This was days before launch I think.

• I finally found it.... Eddie's car shows up at Gil's Pitstop during Shel's story!!! Eddie possibly survived?

• No I'm pretty sure he fell and died in telltale's plot hole.

I finally found it.... Eddie's car shows up at Gil's Pitstop during Shel's story!!! Eddie possibly survived?

• And the name of the youtuber who hacked into the game is MustaphaAli if I spelled it correctly.

No, Amid The Ruins wasn't delayed, but someone hacked the Android version and was able to download & play the episode early, making the forums go crazy. This was days before launch I think.

• Hope so. Eddie was one of my favorite characters from 400 days.

I finally found it.... Eddie's car shows up at Gil's Pitstop during Shel's story!!! Eddie possibly survived?

• edited January 2017

That's likely because Lee's death was given the time, build up, and execution it deserved, not to mention capping off a pretty good game/story.

Kenny and Jane, to the other hand, were pretty rushed and poorly executed afterthoughts of send offs in the middle of a not as great sequel for two characters who weren't very likable, sympathetic, or even heroic for many.

• THIS WAS ME I SAID THIS

CAITT WHY YOU sTEAL MY STUFF

• I'd suggest we meme it now, but it's too late. There's no time left. We waited too long, and now there's no going back.

• Actually I thought of it, no joke, promise.

THIS WAS ME I SAID THIS CAITT WHY YOU sTEAL MY STUFF

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I guess we really are The Walking Dead: Season Two: Episode 3 - In Harm's Way

I'd suggest we meme it now, but it's too late. There's no time left. We waited too long, and now there's no going back.

• edited January 2017

Jane only took one pregnancy test. Had the test been wrong it means she killed herself for nothing.

• holds back not to make a comment about bad writing

Jane only took one pregnancy test. Had the test been wrong it means she killed herself for nothing.

• edited January 2017

enter image description here

Edit: This was not the meme thread, so now I feel really weird having this here.

• It's worse if the test was correct, though

• Do it

enter image description here

You must.

holds back not to make a comment about bad writing

• I was about to tell you not to treat this place like a dump. Please keep the Details clean.

Poogers555 posted: »

Edit: This was not the meme thread, so now I feel really weird having this here.

• Bingo.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I believe it's because Zachary didn't kill Greg on purpose.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.