Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Kenny was inside a vehicle moving at third speed that crashed against a tree and flew through the windshield among glass shards and plummeted against the ground of the highway.

His hat didn't come off.

• NO

srsly though telltale pls bring back eddie/nate...

No I'm pretty sure he fell and died in telltale's plot hole.

• His cardboard beard didn't come off, which is even worse.

Kenny was inside a vehicle moving at third speed that crashed against a tree and flew through the windshield among glass shards and plummeted against the ground of the highway. His hat didn't come off.

• It's like Clementine's, it's permanently glued to his head at this point.

Kenny was inside a vehicle moving at third speed that crashed against a tree and flew through the windshield among glass shards and plummeted against the ground of the highway. His hat didn't come off.

• It's not like she would have died for anything if she was right. It was an irrational decision in the first place.

Jane only took one pregnancy test. Had the test been wrong it means she killed herself for nothing.

• When you the one who told Sleep about Kenny's hat not falling off and he done steals it and also steals ya likes

enter image description here

• When Poogs is a hypocrite because he did the same to @Dont_Look_Back.

Poogers555 posted: »

When you the one who told Sleep about Kenny's hat not falling off and he done steals it and also steals ya likes

• When ya didnt steal nothin from Dont Look Back

When Poogs is a hypocrite because he did the same to @Dont_Look_Back.

• When ya did steal something from Dont Look Back

When ya didnt steal nothin from Dont Look Back

• When ya apparently stole something from Dont Look Back but no one seems to know what it is

When ya did steal something from Dont Look Back

• Yeah, all that'd do is make what she did a teeny bit less worse.

HiroVoid posted: »

It's not like she would have died for anything if she was right. It was an irrational decision in the first place.

• Do it You must.

• Yeah, I saw this on my phone earlier and got confused.

Edit: This was not the meme thread, so now I feel really weird having this here.

• you stole my fuckin' pudding so I'm gonna have to kill you and your home for that

When ya apparently stole something from Dont Look Back but no one seems to know what it is

• Hmmmm, probably posted it here as well deliberately to get as many likes as possible

Edit: This was not the meme thread, so now I feel really weird having this here.

• edited January 2017

Gonna post some concept art details stuff in case anyone missed it.

Kenny's eye was supposed to be more beat up

• So I was rewatching Sarah's second death in season 2 where you tell Jane to help Sarah and...

I dont see anything ironic here at all.

• Jane is hanging.

So I was rewatching Sarah's second death in season 2 where you tell Jane to help Sarah and... I dont see anything ironic here at all.

• edited January 2017

Jane hangs around there, being useless twice in this game.

So I was rewatching Sarah's second death in season 2 where you tell Jane to help Sarah and... I dont see anything ironic here at all.

• Look's like Jane is just dangling there. If only she had a rope or stool or something to pull herself up.

• Ooh, that's...actually kinda uncomfortable now. More so than it already was anyway.

Also, that's quite a perspective fail on Sarah's end there.

• edited January 2017

Also... how can't Sarah get out of that one wooden gate on top of her?

Like really?

• edited January 2017

Hence why I mentioned the perspective fail.
    What you're not seeing there is that there are several planks on top of her legs and thighs--that's what the triangular plank behind Jane is.
    I believe those planks may actually have been a part of a single structure because when Jane goes down to help her, it takes her some effort to lift the one immediately on Sarah's waist but the others don't budge.
    Also:

Edit: Actually, now that I'm looking at it, those might just be different structures altogether and Jane just grabbed the one immediately on Sarah probably banking on her being able to wiggle out.

TheMPerson posted: »

Also... how can't Sarah get out of that one wooden gate on top of her? Like really?

• I am not sure about the origins of the picture, but it appears to be concept art for the controversial character of Season Two, Arvo.

It is worth noting that his eye used to be wounded more than in the final version of his model. His original hoodie had a moss-colored segment that was scrapped and replaced for lilac. His jeans are also tainted crimson over the thigh.

Arvo concept art

• I know I'm still probably fairly new here, but I never saw that before. Also, I think his glasses are just cracked.

I am not sure about the origins of the picture, but it appears to be concept art for the controversial character of Season Two, Arvo. It

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Of all the pictures to use, you just had to use the one with the fucking brazzers logo

DabigRG posted: »

Hence why I mentioned the perspective fail. What you're not seeing there is that there are several planks on top of her legs and thighs--t

Honestly, Kenny's eye in that concept art isn't that much different than it is in the game. The only real difference between the concept art and the in-game version is that it's more swollen. All the other details are still there; the bruising, the lacerations, etc.

Gonna post some concept art details stuff in case anyone missed it. Kenny's eye was supposed to be more beat up

• I'm new here, is there any way to sort the posts in this thread by 'likes'? I'd like to see the best things that people have listed, but can't see myself going through 218 pages to find them

As for things people maybe didn't know, much like Ben will save you if you fail on that jump from the bell tower, Kenny will save you if you take him and fail the jump.

• Nope.

-Stewart- posted: »

I'm new here, is there any way to sort the posts in this thread by 'likes'? I'd like to see the best things that people have listed, but can

• Always Irene actually. She still kills herself even if you refuse to give her gun she tackles you off the balcony then kills herself.

Anyway, Irene was different, she was bitten and didn't want to turn into a monster. Katjia was all "No, you're not strong enough Ken, I'll do it." then she kills herself.

• Yes. :joy: I'm the one who made it, after all.

Deltino posted: »

Of all the pictures to use, you just had to use the one with the fucking brazzers logo

edited January 2017

"Strangers have their way with stuck teen"

ehhh, that's going a bit too far, isn't it?

Yes. I'm the one who made it, after all.

• edited January 2017

Ooh...when you put it like that, it does sound much more skeevy then necessary. I believe I made that in response to someone pointing out the look on Jane's face juxtaposed with her position.

So basically:"Room for two more?"

Deltino posted: »

"Strangers have their way with stuck teen" ehhh, that's going a bit too far, isn't it?

• That would be a great feature.

-Stewart- posted: »

I'm new here, is there any way to sort the posts in this thread by 'likes'? I'd like to see the best things that people have listed, but can

• edited January 2017

What do you think she should have done in that situation? If you saw Jane die here with her neck being torn off with no hope of survival, would you have stormed out and beat up the zombie or retreated behind cover?

No because it's already taken.

• And this is making me hate her even much more.

• She had put on a lot of weight, I'm pretty sure that she knew and the test simply confirmed her fear.

Jane only took one pregnancy test. Had the test been wrong it means she killed herself for nothing.

• Er.... probably killed the zombie and helped the bite victim or at least make sure they didn't turn?

Flog61 posted: »

What do you think she should have done in that situation? If you saw Jane die here with her neck being torn off with no hope of survival, would you have stormed out and beat up the zombie or retreated behind cover?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.