Will There be a Season 3? (It most likely won't happen)

Comments

• The Adventure Pass is not Season 2, it's an add-on to the first Season. And Telltale can't already announce everything at the same time, they still may be deciding. Also you don't have to play MCSM if you don't want to spend lots of your time playing. If you don't want to play more Episodes, best you don't get involved, not say don't add Season 2.

Emeraldos posted: »

Well, Telltale already had loads of Minecraft Money, and it was the right thing to make Minecraft Story Mode on Telltale's part, after all,

• Because other games such as TWD, GOT, and others got famous and Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People may be forgotten that Telltale focused on other games.

AChicken posted: »

Mm, you could be wrong. Although, I am sure Minecraft Story Mode will get a season 2 (look at how popular this thing is here), just because

• And also they need more money to afford to make other games.

Emeraldos posted: »

Well, Telltale already had loads of Minecraft Money, and it was the right thing to make Minecraft Story Mode on Telltale's part, after all,

• edited February 2017

Hi.
    At last, is there gonna be minecraft story mode episode 9?

• There are no news, yet. But I have got a fool-proof theory that has got to be correct for certain. I will explain it below in a post.

ali1382 posted: »

Hi. At last, is there gonna be minecraft story mode episode 9?

• My theory is bound to be correct. I believe that if TellTale gets a panel and goes to MineCon 2017, it will be to announce Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2/Episode 9. Why? Because at MineCon 2016, they didn't announce anything, they only said we didn't come to announce anything like that, meaning that they do have something made, just not ready for it to be announced. Also, and most importantly, why would go to MineCon again, to just talk about the game like last time. Last time was a good instance to talk about the game since it had finished a few days before it, which was a pretty smart move my TellTale to release Episode 8 days before MineCon, because they then have a good excuse not to announce anything, and it would also open up a good topic of conversation and for the Q&A as well. But if they do have a panel at MineCon this year, they no longer have the benefit of just talking about the game, since it's been a long time since Episode 8 and when MineCon arrives around September, it will be a year since Episode 8 was released, so there would be no point in just talking about the game once more since it would look pretty bad and boring, not that the game is boring since it is amazing. Just a theory, I could be wrong, but I don't think so. MineCon is going to be announced pretty soon, probably March or April, so keep your eyes peeled at all times for a TellTale panel. Jetra for life! And MCSM too! Also, sign this petition to let TellTale know what we want in Season 2! (https://www.change.org/p/telltale-games-telltale-make-a-minecraft-story-mode-season-2-new-episodes-and-what-we-want-in-them?recruiter=614325329&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink)

• Yeah, plus at the end Ivor runs off to see Harper with the Flint 'N' Steel and the Portal Atlas...

• i want to bring rueben back

• edited March 2017

Reuben died man, deal with it

He's gone... like Lee

Mariosggdst posted: »

i want to bring rueben back

•        "When one story ends, another one begins"

-Soren (Or whoever was narrating)

• It's possible. But it can take TTG more than a year to make it.

People are also hoping The Wolf Among Us gets a new Season.

• Mariosggdst, Sometimes, It's better that someone dies, Even if he was Rueben :( I want him to come back too, but he died and we should learn sometimes if a friend deid, he will never gonna back in to the earth. :(

Mariosggdst posted: »

i want to bring rueben back

• You might be right, but I hope that the game comes at least in november this year.

It's possible. But it can take TTG more than a year to make it. People are also hoping The Wolf Among Us gets a new Season.

• I think that they're waiting for new minecraft version to add on the game.

• (When a Journey Ends, Another Begins ~That narrator person)
    Wouldn't that mean they would either, have to make another episode or a second game? Also, if you didn't notice, on episode 8, it's called "A Journeys End?" With A Question Mark, so they might make a new episode!

• noooooo! I loved Lee!!! I'm playing the 3rd season of the walking dead video game right now! It's really good but you don't play as Clementine!

• They're not going to make an episode 9. They might make a season two, though.

• edited June 2017

Actually, Season 2 Episode 1 is the same as Episode 9 if all of the episodes were to be combined together.

Acheive250 posted: »

They're not going to make an episode 9. They might make a season two, though.

• The Australian Classification Board rated the first episode of Season 2, "Hero in Residence" PG on June 2nd and the New Zealand Classification Board rated the Season Pass, meaning Season 2 is confirmed and so technically Season 2's first episode is technically EP9. Hope I helped. The hype is real!

• I know, ¡RIGHT!

EVERYBODY GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

The Australian Classification Board rated the first episode of Season 2, "Hero in Residence" PG on June 2nd and the New Zealand Classificati

• edited December 2017

So I declare that this thread is officially over! (not really because it has been recycled)

(I don´t know if I can close the thread or not, I think that´s the work for a moderator, so I did this instead)

Have a great day and a happy hype until july 11th!

• reactivating thread

We don't know what will happen in episode 5, Jesse could die, he/she could transform into an admin (which could make a third season pointless), or telltale could release some more DLC episodes like season 1.

What do you guys think?

• No DLC. Episode 5 is Season Finale.

In Season 1 they CONFIRMED there gonna be episodes 6-8, but in Season 2 they didn't.

reactivating thread We don't know what will happen in episode 5, Jesse could die, he/she could transform into an admin (which could make

• I know, I was just pointing out something that could happen (but it most likely won't).

Linkyop posted: »

No DLC. Episode 5 is Season Finale. In Season 1 they CONFIRMED there gonna be episodes 6-8, but in Season 2 they didn't.

• Bois, we'll see in 60 hours or so if there's a hint

• Already seen episode 5, I wont spoil it here, but there is a very good chance of a season 3..

• Felt like the opposite, but then again ANF practically retconned S2 endings so there's a chance. I just wanna see more of Lukas, Olivia and Axel.

Lockie1964 posted: »

Already seen episode 5, I wont spoil it here, but there is a very good chance of a season 3..

• Wait for Season 3 minecraft telltale that can ruined a story, Model Design and Someone died in idiotic way (Like Jane and Kenny in ANF

• Sorry, I didn't understand your point.

Ratchet55 posted: »

Wait for Season 3 minecraft telltale that can ruined a story, Model Design and Someone died in idiotic way (Like Jane and Kenny in ANF

• I mean that Minecraft story mode season 3 will be might possibly going to ended up as ANF like maybe someone died, Possible part 1 and 2 and Model design might be terrible

Sorry, I didn't understand your point.

• Maybe, let's hope it is as good or better than this season, because it has been amazing!

Ratchet55 posted: »

I mean that Minecraft story mode season 3 will be might possibly going to ended up as ANF like maybe someone died, Possible part 1 and 2 and Model design might be terrible

• I agreed

Only 2 or 3 character died (1 is player choices) on-screen

Maybe, let's hope it is as good or better than this season, because it has been amazing!

• That stuff with the "WP" saying to watch out might foreshadow something more. And Aiden is still trying to redeem himself... wow

• This season was good but I got so goddamn randomly nostalgic for season 1 at the end of it. What I'd pay to see another arc with the old characters and villains, especially Aiden and Soren. I loved those two.

• Also, please don't spoil anything.

• I already played it, and there is a possiblity that there is going to be another season, but, only time will tell.

• season 3 coming summer 2018 maybe? (dying for it)

• Yes but I actually thinks it will be in the form of a Season Pass rather then another season.

Does anyone know if this season sells well or not?

SteveGamer posted: »

season 3 coming summer 2018 maybe? (dying for it)

• Well, the only thing I know is that is has been received better than season 1.

Yes but I actually thinks it will be in the form of a Season Pass rather then another season. Does anyone know if this season sells well or not?

• yes, I think that this season was bether (graphics, scenario...) than season one...

Well, the only thing I know is that is has been received better than season 1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.