The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited March 2017

I think it is quite necessary to simply enforce my own viewpoints every now-and-again regarding a character that most-likely had an orgasm from smashing a mans face in with a crowbar in front of a severely stressed pregnant woman and determinately a small child. All the while being in the middle of an escape that could've very well led to what was inevitably resulted in a very fucked situation all cause Kenny just needed to get his murder-boner off.

But I digress.

LeeClemKen posted: »

Ok we get it, you hate Kenny, but is it really necessary to make him look like a monster every chance you get? He's dead now, he can't do anything else to piss you off.

• I agree , he didn't have to kill Carver that way in front of a child, but I am able to forgive him because he's done so many other great things , for example saving Christa or putting Ben out of his misery, he took the blame for the walkie-talkie losing an eye for it , and he made sure Clem and AJ were safe by bringing them in Wellington.

I think it is quite necessary to simply enforce my own viewpoints every now-and-again regarding a character that most-likely had an orgasm f

• for example saving Christa or putting Ben out of his misery

Probably one of the only unarguably good gestures he's done.

he took the blame for the walkie-talkie losing an eye for it

You mean the one he either got Clem to reluctantly take, pitting her in danger or forcibly pushing onto her without permission? My counterpoint to his "noble" act is what if Clem was caught while he wasn't around?

Besides, he didn't get the fuck beat out of him just for that incident. He was smashed on because of a continuously defiant track record, he had some punishment coming for a long time.

and he made sure Clem and AJ were safe by bringing them in Wellington

We can go tit-for-tat here. I say he put great risk and harm to Clem and AJ by blindly pursuing his near-suicidal goal of searching for a place that very well might've not existed if not for the rushed "emotional" send-off they needed for the season.

But to each their own.

I agree , he didn't have to kill Carver that way in front of a child, but I am able to forgive him because he's done so many other great thi

• People have different opinions and we will never agree on this , so let's just end it here

for example saving Christa or putting Ben out of his misery Probably one of the only unarguably good gestures he's done. he to

• Agreed.

People have different opinions and we will never agree on this , so let's just end it here

• Soooo what did you say tanning as black people can't actually get an actual tan. I'm half black anyway so don't call me racist

Yes, I know. She had African American parents, hence why she was mistaken for Lee's daughter. I'm not dumb (and I know you never said I was)

• Depends on the skin shade, mate. Did you not notice how light she was in Season 1?

And yes, I know both her parents were African American.

And no, that wasn't racist at all. I'm 3/4 Native American so I can't really be racist to my own people as well.

Melton23 posted: »

Soooo what did you say tanning as black people can't actually get an actual tan. I'm half black anyway so don't call me racist

• I'd say that's called game development logic. but there are a few times in season 1 where you can tell

Depends on the skin shade, mate. Did you not notice how light she was in Season 1? And yes, I know both her parents were African American

• tfw you never used a baseball bat in your life

enter image description here

• Okay, that is a hilarious screenshot, I'll give him that. Also, nice angle for Javi there.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you never used a baseball bat in your life

• No, she has a completely blank face.

Is clem smiling while she is being hit? Badass

• Right. So a smile is when your mouth move upwards. Take another look

No, she has a completely blank face.

• OMG, is this a JavierXBadger shit?

tfw you never used a baseball bat in your life

• YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

• enter image description here

Right. So a smile is when your mouth move upwards. Take another look

• edited March 2017

You should feel lucky. My daughter tells me it'd make a "cool" place to sleep.

Come in! Come in! What a pleasant surprise♪
    Come in Come in! My little friend♫
    Come in! Come in! I offer you teeea♪,
    ♪How thoughtful of me♫
    ♪To offer you teeea and something to EAT

• edited March 2017

tfw Ep 1/2 came out Dec 20th, and ep 3 comes out March 28th and this whole time has been a huge emotional roller coaster over Season 3's quality and you feel all worn out and you know this whole season will either be complete shit or make a 180 and be incredible all based on this one episode

:sweat_smile: Oh man...this is almost perfect. Jane's expression in particular makes this.

(Btw, who is Sarah supposed to be here?)

Where did I hear this before? Ummm...

(literally i just found this in pinterest i couldnt help but post it here)
  • Sounds like my virginity still in tact

Where did I hear this before? Ummm... (literally i just found this in pinterest i couldnt help but post it here)

• When Telltale remains silent for months and treat their fanbase disrespectfully despite releasing a low-quality product, and they claim that they are "taking in fans' feedback" and that "Episode 3 will be worth the wait"

• where the dick did that come from

Masterfaust posted: »

Sounds like my virginity still in tact

• Can't tell if AJ is sick or he's just changing skin tone as often as Clementine in every season.

tfw Ep 1/2 came out Dec 20th, and ep 3 comes out March 28th and this whole time has been a huge emotional roller coaster over Season 3's qua

• I'm NoT @ lIttLe gIrŁ!!!1 rawr

Where did I hear this before? Ummm... (literally i just found this in pinterest i couldnt help but post it here)

• I WANA BE A MAAAANN

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'm NoT @ lIttLe gIrŁ!!!1 rawr

• I love how Jane(?) is just a mostly white blur.

• Perfection lol

I think people have got it all wrong, Vinces brother wasn't Glenn. It was Kim Jong un!

• It took me a minute to realize this is probably aimed at Gabe.

• When Telltale forces you to be the main character but you dont really want to

• It's aimed to ANF in general.

DabigRG posted: »

It took me a minute to realize this is probably aimed at Gabe.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.