Share Your Creative Work Here (Minimum 50 Posts Before Posting)

Comments

• edited February 2017

_ @Dont_Look_Back congrats on getting your work posted by Telltale on instagram!! Amazing stuff

• I would have said hair was the most difficult to draw (for me atleast), and you seem to have mastered that.

Anyway, I wouldn't take my critique of your ear drawing skills too seriously. I've been watching too much Ink Master lately. :)

Ears are probably the most difficult thing to draw among artists, and if I'm being honest, I got lazy with them. It was midnight and I wanted to get done with it already.

• Thank you! And yes, they posted it on all their social media. I couldn't be more grateful.

_ @Dont_Look_Back congrats on getting your work posted by Telltale on instagram!! Amazing stuff

• Thanks for leaving the link. I'm going to mess with it this weekend!

Tohabath posted: »

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/qbb-ncb4ruu_itu_ve8xrw/minecraft-text-adventure-mode-a-k-a-minecraft-story-mode-abridged The cover art isn't that great, but the first episode's mostly figured out (it's playable, at least).

• That is really good. You definitely have something there.

Bump! I'm having my birthday today and I'm the happiest person in the world now. On this occasion, I decided to do my first attempt at free

• edited March 2017

No problem! Let me know what you think.

Thanks for leaving the link. I'm going to mess with it this weekend!

That is really good. You definitely have something there.

• edited February 2017

i`m super bad at drawn but i have an picture with Clem in reality, :) i take that on tweeter and she looks great enter image description here

• With Twitter, make sure the image link ends with an image extension like ".jpg" or ".png" or such. Twitter has this habit of sometimes sticking junk at the end of the link, but if you delete the junk so that it ends in the extension, it still works.

IonutuPlay posted: »

i`m super bad at drawn but i have an picture with Clem in reality, i take that on tweeter and she looks great

• I'm getting nostalgic first-person point-and-click-adventure vibes from this... but mostly this track is like a breath of fresh air. Well done!

AlfMusic posted: »

Hello, everyone! This is one of the tracks I've composed for an un upcoming adventure videogame. Let me know what you think!

• Wow, that's amazing!

I need to get a scanner.

• edited February 2017

Thank you, I really appreciate it! The track was indeed composed for such a videogame :)

Tohabath posted: »

I'm getting nostalgic first-person point-and-click-adventure vibes from this... but mostly this track is like a breath of fresh air. Well done!

• This is a bit of a crosspost but whatevs.

Took me long enough to actually get these posted but I hope you enjoy them. Here's sketches of some of the Resident Evil 7 cast! If you guys want sketches of the rest of the cast, just lemme know.

"Do I have your attention, boy? You're about to see something wonderful!"

enter image description here

Here's Ethan! My strangely dull yet annoyed guy. He always seemed to just be exasperated through the game more than anything so I wanted to capture that detail when sketching him. This is actually my second drawing of him, the other one didn't satisfy me so I didn't bother taking a picture of it.

Without spoiling too much, I felt she was a complicated character due to her circumstances, personality and role-- which is unique to most RE games in terms of her place with protagonists you play as. I think those who played it know what I mean by that. I'm pretty proud of how this came out too!

"I'm an old man, son! You can't take on an old man?"

Boy, was this guy just absolutely fun and scary to face off with in the game. He has some great dialogue, great moments, a fantastic driver, but during the parts I can't beat him he was just terrifying and quick on his feet.

Can't tell you how much of a pain that hand was to draw btw.

The last one of the bunch. She's an interesting character for me, I hated what she's done but I can't help but also feeling sorry for her as well. Her last moments were a bit disappointing though.

This took the longest to draw btw, about an 1 hour initially but 3 hours max since I was also talking to a friend. lol

• Zoe?

This is a bit of a crosspost but whatevs. Took me long enough to actually get these posted but I hope you enjoy them. Here's sketches of

• Sure! I'll draw her and put it with the next drawings I'll post one day.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Zoe?

• I did some paper quilling for a project and I decided to make Articuno. There are some mistakes but I think I did an okay job. What do you guys think?

• Re-advertising my webcomic, probably my best creative work so far!

It's called Faulty Wiring

• I got inspired by a lot of the fan art here so I decided to join in! I got a piece of paper, got a picture of Clementine, and started drawing her. It looked so bad lol. But some people gave me some tips and this was the final result:

There are still some mistakes and I haven't shaded but I'm still pretty happy with what I drew since I'm not a very good drawer.

• I have much more drawings with me today! One's a request, the rest are for my alternative version of the Walking Dead (This is artwork of my own S3 and S4). So I guess these are spoilers for my fanfic, but I dunno how long the series will take me since I'm not doing it every day. Also pardon if some are not of equal quality, some were taken by the Vita recently while others were scanned beforehand. Sawry. ;-;

As per request! Zoe! In the main game, I felt like they didn't do much with her which was disappointing. But then the Daughters DLC really help bring her character to life. Poor Baker family. :(

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay so the fanfic rewrite I'm doing of the Walking Dead S2 continues on with my own version of S3 (after the group finds Wellington) and a remix of New Frontier (I actually liked the idea NF had, and enjoyed the game in certain aspects.). This is me just planning way ahead of myself. I know I'm crazy to do this since it's only a fanfic. BUT NONETHELESS... Tis fun to do.

My loaction of Wellington based on searching google maps. This is actually in Michigan as it was suggested to be, not in Ohio for some random reason. The weird thing is though, the one lake with the incomplete house you can see on sketch somewhat (you can see more clearly on the Walking Dead google map) looks eerily similar to the lake in No Going Back. I chose a different area for Wellington not for geography wise but because the official surrounding area looked boring. Relevant for the whole season. Wellington does fall though.

First off, Clemmy! Yes, playable character. So yeah, she basically goes through even more shit as well. lol Throughout the season she gets shot in the stomach (was gonna go with shoulder until I did research, actually much of the clothing and stuff here was done with research to make it real as possible), a determinant tattoo (inspired by S3 Jane sequence), a scar on the upper right brow from an ambush, and yeah looking generally pissed off by the end of the season. Last pic was a recent one, wasn't satisfied with previous spring attire. Also, her hair thingies broke. Oh noooo!

Yes, he's alive in my story. Not dead in a lake. But for how long?! :O

Erm, I'm meant spring. Stupid me. I still gotta work on everyone else's spring attires.

He's determinant, so he may or may not be S3 since my fanfic is entirely choice driven.

Now comes the OCs! He's one of the main characters of the season. Originally a character I came up with in a S2 prequel fanfic years ago, couldn't pass up the character, to redefine him as well.

A bit of an interesting fella. Can't say too much, he's nice but he suffer mental issues too. Not to the extent of Sarah though, he can survive well.

Yes, there's a husky! He'll be fun to deal with (although Clem may be nervous around him at first), as well as his owner. Brooke deals with armory and artillery in Wellington. She knew somebody that trained her prior-outbreak and... she was a prostitute too. She's not really mean despite what the face may depict, she just gets stressed out easily when there's lots on her mind, or when someone she knows just complains all the time.

NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND! O_O

Think of him as sort of a Merle character. Everyone hates him, but he just does what he needs to do to survive. Not too bad, not too good. He's a huntsman, chef and butcher of Wellington. Many of the characters are of Wellington actually. BTW... I hated drawing that machine gun. >.>

The leader of Wellington, and a doctor/psychiatrist to boot. Originally it was guy named Vincent but I didn't want too many to worry about so I blended Del and Vincent together. I looked at Jack Black for reference. lol

Heeerrrrreee's Nate! (His hands look kinda funny to me though.)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now these are drawings of Season 4 (basically a remix of New Frontier storyline). Enjoy the last of them! : 3

Yup still has the tattoo. I think I will have her get into a fight with somebody (maybe Eli) and her sleeve gets torn, revealing the tattoo. Also missing a finger (inspired by alone ending of ANF). Also when Clem meets Javi, she's with Paul the husky. She's also has a big role as well. ;)

He also has a Capricorn tattoo as well, on his shoulder blade area. So it's not just Clem who's in deep shit! He remains at Prescott, hiding like Clementine.

Was curious to see Jane with long hair, plus I feel she has great potential as a character so that's why she's alive so long here. She gets found by Javi and his family when she was wandering alone after Wellington's fall.

And finally, best for last. The Dead King. I had this guy thought up in the back of my head for years, finally got around to making him (although before he was too anime-like in my head... facepalm). This guy took the most research out of anyone here to design. The face is based on Michael Shannon, I always loved his facial expressions, it conveys so much emotion. He's slimmer than I wanted originally, too focused on the outfit lol. He's got a walker heart and intestines around his neck, and guck all over his outfit. Including a walker's rib cage, some forearm bones and part of a skull on either shoulder too. He's kinda like a shaman when you look at him. A very unnerving one at that. Essentially like the Whisperers, but I went crazy on this guy. He's more violent than the other antagonists, more sadistic and creepy (Clem gets nightmares sometimes. One example is that he looks at her as she sleeps, when she awakens he restrains her by the mouth, barbed wires holding her down, him shushing her before gutting her open.... Yeah. Oh and did I mentioned he's a cannibal to boot?) His home is the slaughterhouse, he stores many walkers and supplies the New Frontier with them for raids. I originally wanted to draw a walker-bone-made scythe but couldn't figure it out how to make it seem legit, so there's the sledgehammer with a walker-bone at the end to infect. Another weapon of his is like a mace with broken walker bones and blood. He was so fun to create all-in-all. He's the final antagonist and I plan on Clem fighting him alone in the slaughterhouse.

That's all I got! Hope you enjoyed these!

• That's an interesting, creative way of making that. Good craftsmanship!

I did some paper quilling for a project and I decided to make Articuno. There are some mistakes but I think I did an okay job. What do you guys think?

• Thanks man!

That's an interesting, creative way of making that. Good craftsmanship!

• IMG_9367

I drew another picture of Clementine and this is how it turned out. I know that there are some mistakes but I'm still happy with what I drew.

• Hello, everyone! Part of the soundtrack I've composed for the videogame "Odyssey" is finally out! Let me know what you think:

• Great job overall! There is an occasional loud high note with an echo that makes me wince, but that may just be my speakers.

Hello, everyone! Part of the soundtrack I've composed for the videogame "Odyssey" is finally out! Let me know what you think:

• Thanks for the feedback! May I know at what point you hear the high note?

WarpSpeed posted: »

Great job overall! There is an occasional loud high note with an echo that makes me wince, but that may just be my speakers.

• edited April 2017

Haven't really drawn in quite some time, the first 3 are newish

enter image description here enter image description here

PS: Can you guess all the games/movies/series?

• For example, around 1:17 to 1:20 of the first track. Though now that I'm paying attention, I think some of the parts at the very beginning of the track ought to start out a bit softer and fade in. That background tone from 0:19 to 0:25 is too loud. I don't want to seem too critical, though, because it's very good overall.

Thanks for the feedback! May I know at what point you hear the high note?

• I love them all!! :D :D :D

FetchWalker posted: »

Haven't really drawn in quite some time, the first 3 are newish PS: Can you guess all the games/movies/series?

• Don't be afraid to criticize, as I'm very grateful for any kind of feedback. That said, thank you for your time and have a nice day!

WarpSpeed posted: »

For example, around 1:17 to 1:20 of the first track. Though now that I'm paying attention, I think some of the parts at the very beginning

• Indeed

WhatTheHeck posted: »

Ragnar?

• edited May 2017

Never really did digital art before or took it seriously so I decided to give it a go

• edited May 2017

Nowhere near done but god I wish I was

• That's a pretty good start! You're doing a great job of capturing the reflection and translucence of the glasses in pencil!

Nowhere near done but god I wish I was https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/865368861213962241

• Nowhere near done but god I wish I was https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/865368861213962241

• Drew this a few weeks ago :p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.