Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I'd think so, but then again the 1st episode of every telltale game takes years to be released anyway.

Graysonn posted: »

Episode 1 of ANF was supposed to have a 'Next time...' and was also supposed to be released sometime during summer 2016. Job mentioned ha

• There goes the theory that Joan is Lee's wife. But then again Lee did mention in season 1 that his wife is probably in Virginia. Lee's wife confirmed?

Okay I just realized: how is Joan still alive? She looks to be in her 60's and isn't exactly in the best shape. Not that I have something

• She has Clementine's eyes because that's Clementine's face. It's a fan edit. And Telltale has already confirmed she's Blasian, can people finally stop with that shit.

Melton23 posted: »

She has clem's eyes. Just thought I'd point that out because people still think she's Asian

• Just like they confirmed season 3 would be huge? I'm sorry but maybe you have forgotten about the picture from the house? If she has her mom's eyes and she is African American, then clem is too.

enter image description here

She has Clementine's eyes because that's Clementine's face. It's a fan edit. And Telltale has already confirmed she's Blasian, can people finally stop with that shit.

• So far.

Did anyone know that Michonne Mini-Series is long than A New Frontier?

• Joan is way too old and ugly for Lee. Everyone knows Lee's ex wife had to be a babe.

There goes the theory that Joan is Lee's wife. But then again Lee did mention in season 1 that his wife is probably in Virginia. Lee's wife confirmed?

• I can't even imagine what the EP1 looked like before being rewritten.

Graysonn posted: »

Episode 1 of ANF was supposed to have a 'Next time...' and was also supposed to be released sometime during summer 2016. Job mentioned ha

• dang

Did anyone know that Michonne Mini-Series is long than A New Frontier?

• Maybe it was better than what we got

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I can't even imagine what the EP1 looked like before being rewritten.

• Two entirely different things. One was PR talk, but what would be in it for Telltale to lie about Clementine being Blasian?

Just like they confirmed season 3 would be huge? I'm sorry but maybe you have forgotten about the picture from the house? If she has her mom's eyes and she is African American, then clem is too.

• edited April 2017

Probably have been mentioned before, so pardon me, but at the beginning of Episode 3 Kate blows out a candle that sits next to a picture with David, while Javier keeps the candle next to the picture of his family alight, which probably symbolizes Kate moving on from David, while Javier still holds on to his brother and family.

• No idea but why would they lie about s3 being huge? I have the proof right there so there is no point in fighting it.

Two entirely different things. One was PR talk, but what would be in it for Telltale to lie about Clementine being Blasian?

• To get the Senator to sleep with her

Joan is way too old and ugly for Lee. Everyone knows Lee's ex wife had to be a babe.

• It was a wedding photo, as well. So that supports the 'over david' representation even more!

Probably have been mentioned before, so pardon me, but at the beginning of Episode 3 Kate blows out a candle that sits next to a picture wit

• As much as I dislike ANF as a whole I really liked the intro to Above the Law.

Probably have been mentioned before, so pardon me, but at the beginning of Episode 3 Kate blows out a candle that sits next to a picture wit

• Did you even see what he wrote

AronDracula posted: »

Maybe but they are making bad sequels for a game that made them so popular.

• Yes, I did see what he wrote. Yessir

Did you even see what he wrote

• Alright, it's good to see you did see what he wrote

AronDracula posted: »

Yes, I did see what he wrote. Yessir

• To attract customers and sell more copies aka the whole point of marketing? Again, what would they gain from lying about Clementine? Still two completely different statements. I see no proof for Clementine not being Blasian, especially considering how Telltale recently said in the AMA that Ed might not be Clementine's biological father.

No idea but why would they lie about s3 being huge? I have the proof right there so there is no point in fighting it.

• The proof is right there you can see she has the exact same eyes as her mother, who is African American and they would lie to us about clementine to get us excited to find out more about her character so we will stick around to see how the rest of the season will end instead of leaving.

To attract customers and sell more copies aka the whole point of marketing? Again, what would they gain from lying about Clementine? Still t

• Who the fuck came up with that one?

There goes the theory that Joan is Lee's wife. But then again Lee did mention in season 1 that his wife is probably in Virginia. Lee's wife confirmed?

• I saw it one time while looking through the forums. I don't even know how it makes sense but somebody said it. The most I have on it is that Lee said his wife was somewhere in Virginia on Hershal's farm.

DabigRG posted: »

Who the fuck came up with that one?

• I have finally figured out how Kenny survived the end of Season 1 in the alleyway with all the walkers.

Two words:

Muffin Button.

• Alright, it's good to see you did see what he wrote

• Joan's way too old to be Lee's wife. I'd imagine his ex is about the same age he is (mid to late thirties, possibly early forties).

• That's what I was thinking. I never actually agreed with the theory

Clem-Clem posted: »

Joan's way too old to be Lee's wife. I'd imagine his ex is about the same age he is (mid to late thirties, possibly early forties).

• This guy in the key art has a gas mask or something.

Plus Clem looks like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.

• Is that line from Dragon Ball Z Abridged?

Because that was the best part of the series.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I have finally figured out how Kenny survived the end of Season 1 in the alleyway with all the walkers. Two words: Muffin Button.

• Yesh! :)

I'm telling you, this is how Kenny survived, it's the only plausible explanation!

RichWalk23 posted: »

Is that line from Dragon Ball Z Abridged? Because that was the best part of the series.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

That's the new breakthrough character of S3— Gasmask Cowboy

This guy in the key art has a gas mask or something. Plus Clem looks like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.

• Or a different two words

(in krillin's voice) SENZU BEAN!!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I have finally figured out how Kenny survived the end of Season 1 in the alleyway with all the walkers. Two words: Muffin Button.

• Kenny: I don't...I don't feel anything.

Clem: Th-That's good.

Kenny: No...Clem, I don't feel...anything. I...I can't feel my legs.

Clem: SENZU BEAN!

Backdraft posted: »

Or a different two words (in krillin's voice) SENZU BEAN!!

• 'Gasmask Cowboy'.

Dang, if only I could change my profile name.

Deltino posted: »

That's the new breakthrough character of S3— Gasmask Cowboy

• For the older fans, of course.

• me new come, what this?

For the older fans, of course.

• Ain't that graffiti on the wall? The shadow below it is disturbing. Looks like infamous ManBearPig.

This guy in the key art has a gas mask or something. Plus Clem looks like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.

• Apparently Tripp originally had a purse/Fanny pack, so it may be possible this was Tripp's original model

• Or, that man stole Trip's zebra-skinned fanny purse!

Wait a minute, that guy looks like Job!

Poogers555 posted: »

Apparently Tripp originally had a purse/Fanny pack, so it may be possible this was Tripp's original model

• There is a picture of the motor inn inside of the Garcia's house. The picture of the ski lodge and St. John's is somewhat realistic, but this is just too surreal.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.