Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• She (somewhat doubtfully) mentions something along the lines that she may have misread the situation between you and Kate

Sparkeagle posted: »

What does Eleanor say when you say it's complicated in the quarantine area? I kissed Kate and brought her so what happens if she wasn't there or if Tripp was there instead?

• I know this is sort of obvious, but Kenny is shown to go through the 5 stages of grief during Duck's death.

Denial: "It's just a scratch, Jesus, all y'all are just making it worst"

Anger: "You don't even have a family, you don't know what this is like, you fucker!" (while fighting Lee)

Bargaining: "Isn't there some sort of pill we can give him I mean, Jesus, this is our son!"

Depression: "[crying during Katjaa and Duck's death]"

Acceptance: During the train ride while Lee trains Clementine, he seems to have just accepted their deaths for the time being.

• "You don't even have a family, you don't know what this is like, you fucker!" (while fighting Lee)

See, that's a more appropriate and understandable line than the sham comment.

Depression: "[crying during Katjaa and Duck's death]"

His resignment to teaching Omid how to drive the train would've been a more subtle example.

BC_Guy posted: »

I know this is sort of obvious, but Kenny is shown to go through the 5 stages of grief during Duck's death. Denial: "It's just a scratch,

• You have an impressive bladder.

Jayroen posted: »

Yeah, you can literally start the episode, go take a pissbreak for 30 minutes and the episode will just play itself untill the part where you get kicked out and have to interact with the dufflebag.

• Found a couple of unused lines in EP3 that were interesting.
    Outside the factory, Clementine says:

[CLEMENTINE]
    "My friend took a crowbar to someone once."

Looks like depending on if you watched Carver die or not she was supposed to say this:

[CLEMENTINE]
    "It wasn’t pretty -- but it was fair."

She also references Kenny and Carver in this line:

[CLEMENTINE]
    "A bad man who destroyed his eye."

There's two unused Jesus lines that reference two other settlements when the group discover the supplies in the factory:

[JESUS]
    "There’s stuff here from... from Lakeside!"

[JESUS]
    "Westover, too."

Last and most certainly least, Gabe had a voice line that changed. I have nothing to say about this one...

[GABE]
    "I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us."

• "I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us."
    >"I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine.

enter image description here

Graysonn posted: »

Found a couple of unused lines in EP3 that were interesting. Outside the factory, Clementine says: [CLEMENTINE] "My friend took a crowb

• "I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us."

Seriously though, this is such an uncomfortable line - thanks need to be given out for at least toning it down a bit in-game. I think I would've been weirded out by anyone who spoke it.

Found a couple of unused lines in EP3 that were interesting. Outside the factory, Clementine says: [CLEMENTINE] "My friend took a crowb

• edited April 2017

Last and most certainly least, Gabe had a voice line that changed. I have nothing to say about this one...

[GABE]

Oh cripes, thank goodness they changed that! I'd rather they stick to the actual vibe given off by the previous episode("She seems cool.") then just suddenly succumb to the expected cliches of the setup. Let the edgy teenagers who happen to be the same age just be their equivalent of friends, for goodness sake.

Besides, I got reeeally sick of people bitchin and complaining about that one line from Eleanor real fuckin quick.

• I think I would've been weirded out by anyone who spoke it.

So basically, her fanbase.

Davissons posted: »

"I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us." Seriously though, this is such an uncomfortable lin

• I guess drinking bleach didn't really worked out, it had to come out somewhere.

You have an impressive bladder.

• edited April 2017

[GABE]

• Fighting Lee is determinant.

BC_Guy posted: »

I know this is sort of obvious, but Kenny is shown to go through the 5 stages of grief during Duck's death. Denial: "It's just a scratch,

• Gabe: I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us. She is like the air inside my lungs; the blood that courses through my veins; the every beating to my woeful love-stricken heart; the very essence that drives my soul and entire being onwards! Giving life its meaning! The-

Javier: THAT IS THE LAST TIME KATE IS READING YOU POETRY BEFORE BED I SWEAR TO GOD GABE!

You know how in the Jurassic Park Game, you had the option to keep listening to the lady talk about her past and history on the island...yeah I want that, but I want an option to walk away. So Gabe starts talking to about his feelings for Clem and not sure how to approach her on it, and we as Javier can just, leaaaave.

Man, I'd be a great uncle.

Davissons posted: »

"I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us." Seriously though, this is such an uncomfortable lin

• edited April 2017

You know, I don't particularly care for the idea of those two being romantically teased, but I might just accept if we get moments like that among other things. :lol:

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Gabe: I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us. She is like the air inside my lungs; the blood that courses

• Lilac you're awsome

Gabe: I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us. She is like the air inside my lungs; the blood that courses

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

You know how in the Jurassic Park Game, you had the option to keep listening to the lady talk about her past and history on the island...yeah I want that, but I want an option to walk away.

I'd prefer [Walk away] to be replaced with [Inch away slowly]

And you'd keep getting a choice to slowly move further and further away

• Deltino...truly, you give me life.

Deltino posted: »

You know how in the Jurassic Park Game, you had the option to keep listening to the lady talk about her past and history on the island...yea

Well, I'm glad I'm of actual use to somebody for once

Deltino...truly, you give me life.

• Contrary to what many people have been saying, Javier, Kate, and the kids did NOT leave their house on the same night that Lee was at the St. John's dairy.

The Garcia family waited for David for exactly 3 months from the start of the apocalypse before they left.

We first see Lee on like day 2, since shit has been happening but is just now getting bad (like Vince's story on day 2). He passes out in the car for a day, wakes up and finds Clementine. Spends the night at Hershel's farm. That places him on day 4 by the end of episode 1. THEN there is the 3 month time skip.

So while the Garcia's left exactly at the 3 month mark, Lee's group had a couple days under their belts before the 3 month time skip, meaning that the Garcia's abandoned their home just a few days before the events of S1E2.

• In Episode 3, Kate calls the dead Walkers despite deciding in the flashback with Javi to call them muertos.

• edited April 2017

her little curl thing carried over from season 2 to season 3.

Also her curl is on the wrong side on the poster:

• edited April 2017

Edit: Double post

• [GABE]

This was removed? How come I got this line in my playthrough?

• Badger being the renegade of the group is the same as Randal from the Michonne miniseries.

• During A New Frontier's "worst winter" you can see it is snowing outside, meanwhile Clementine is wearing nothing but a shirt with rolled up sleeves.

• Not the same line. You're probably thinking of "I just wish Clementine was still with us".

hesif posted: »

[GABE] "I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us." This was removed? How come I got this line in my playthrough?

• I don't think the first two sets of pics are a mistake I just think they made it look like she has more hair

her little curl thing carried over from season 2 to season 3. Also her curl is on the wrong side on the poster:

• They weren't a mistake, I was pointing out how her little curl thing carried over from season 2 to season 3.

I don't think the first two sets of pics are a mistake I just think they made it look like she has more hair

• ...Really?

Badger being the renegade of the group is the same as Randal from the Michonne miniseries.

• Da fuck was this?

During A New Frontier's "worst winter" you can see it is snowing outside, meanwhile Clementine is wearing nothing but a shirt with rolled up sleeves.

• Clive went to hunt down Dee alongside Stephanie and Roman.

• Something I thought was interesting about twdm was the fact that Jonas and Zachary's room was in Norma's ship and the fact it was the best room on her ship. Which raises some questions

Like dont they have their own ship they could sleep in?

If they don't how'd they get to Monroe in the first place?

Aside from the fact that Jonas is doctor why would they get the best room on her ship

• When I first saw the flashback I thought "How the fuck are they all wearing the same shit as in present"

During A New Frontier's "worst winter" you can see it is snowing outside, meanwhile Clementine is wearing nothing but a shirt with rolled up sleeves.

• Either Telltale or the characters were lazy.

When I first saw the flashback I thought "How the fuck are they all wearing the same shit as in present"

• They could have at least put her in the coat she's wearing when we first see her.

• yes

I wonder if telltale specifically made Badger bald so they could show this:

• what....

Badger also talks about how David is farting. No, I'm not kidding, this is true.

• ikr

Lol he sounds like Rick Sanchez

• edited April 2017
    1. Neither Zachary nor Jonas seem like the nautical type. I'm pretty sure they joined Norma's group due to Jonas' skills, and not because they could contribute their own boat to the community as well.
    2. Maybe someone was scouting from Monroe on that tiny boat and found them on the mainland.
    3. Is it confirmed that it was actually the best room on the ship or was Randall being a dick? Either way I can see Norma giving them a decent room to buy the loyalty of the doctor and keep him close to her.

Something I thought was interesting about twdm was the fact that Jonas and Zachary's room was in Norma's ship and the fact it was the best r

In episode 2, Sam mentions that she found Norma's place when "it was just a few boats anchored to a pier," so Monroe at least started out anchored at some point. I'm gonna assume Jonas and Zach found Monroe before it took to the waters.

Something I thought was interesting about twdm was the fact that Jonas and Zachary's room was in Norma's ship and the fact it was the best r

Sign in to comment in this discussion.