Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• So, if either Javier or Clem is going to get bitten in this season, it will probably happen in this episode.

Wow, we're at the penultimate episode already.

• Wow. I hadn't even noticed that. Good job!

I wonder if Javi will get bitten...

• Maybe she just has super sensitive skin and a brand will turn her into that weird bad red guy from Captain America.

sensitive skin

DabigRG posted: »

It looks like the brand/mark was originally supposed to be only for soldiers of TNF, not civillians. Guess that's a convenient explanation as to why Shades-chick seems to lack one.

• Took me a minute to realize you meant Red Skull.

Still, Shades-chick is clearly Huh-chick as a double agent.

Maybe she just has super sensitive skin and a brand will turn her into that weird bad red guy from Captain America. sensitive skin

• If Clem dies, Telltale dies.

Acheive250 posted: »

So, if either Javier or Clem is going to get bitten in this season, it will probably happen in this episode. Wow, we're at the penultimate episode already.

• Tony112 posted: »

If Clem dies, Telltale dies.

• Today is the 5th year anniversary of the game. Neat.

• Apparently Tripp originally had a purse/Fanny pack, so it may be possible this was Tripp's original model

Where'd you hear that?

Poogers555 posted: »

Apparently Tripp originally had a purse/Fanny pack, so it may be possible this was Tripp's original model

• edited April 2017

I've a couple details from episode 4 so... spoiler warning:

David can get blamed for a total of 4 deaths at his execution.

Badger- always (Not sure if you let him turn)

Max- If you killed him

Lonnie- If you killed Max

Lingard- If you killed him

When it's revealed that Eleanor sold you out her facial expression is different based on whether or not you killed Conrad. She seems guilty and generally more sad if you didn't kill him but she's seems more determined if you killed him.

In the Jane flashback you have different dialogue options based on whether you watched Kenny kill Carver. I only remember a couple though. If you watched Jane says she doesn't know how you could watch that. You can say "It was payback" and "We had to get used to it" if you didn't watch Jane will comment on Kenny going insane and says they belong together. You can say "Kenny was insane" and "We're no better" I know there's more options but I don't remember them.

While on the topic of the flashbacks and Carver... does Carver come up at all in the Kenny flashback?

• Wait Lonnie dies? Also is max supposed to appear if you spares him

• Max doesn't appear if he's alive but Joan uses his body at the execution scene to made David look bad. And David kills Lonnie in the version of episodes 3 where it ends in a shoot out.

zeke10 posted: »

Wait Lonnie dies? Also is max supposed to appear if you spares him

• Do we see Lonnie death?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Max doesn't appear if he's alive but Joan uses his body at the execution scene to made David look bad. And David kills Lonnie in the version of episodes 3 where it ends in a shoot out.

• edited April 2017

ANF has a shit load of determinant characters!

Rufus, Conrad, Max, Lonnie, Lingard, Tripp, Ava, Joan and Clint.

• No just his body at the execution. You don't see it happen, it's just mentioned.

Do we see Lonnie death?

• David kills Clint if you accept his deal and Joan escapes.

What kills Clint?

• Glad I killed Joan than. Guess Clint will be the bad guy in 5 if alive.

David kills Clint if you accept his deal and Joan escapes.

• Huh, my bad I guess. As for the Hilton one yeah I'm familiar but it's just kind of a weird line in general.

Deltino posted: »

[GABE] "Uh, yeah. This place is like the Hilton." (Thought this line was weird. Maybe that's just me). Hilton is a brand of hotel

• My bad! I had a feeling the first one was used but I've never the pudding one before.

AChicken posted: »

cut lines from Above the Law. [ELLE] "Go. Give her a hug for me, okay?" [ELLE] "And tell her... Sorry I left her in the damn

• While on the topic of the flashbacks and Carver... does Carver come up at all in the Kenny flashback?

Yes.

• Yeah, that blew me away. I'm really curious about how some of that will be handled in the finale.

• Ahh that's good to know. I was sorely missing a chance in season 2 to confront Kenny about it even if you're a fan. While I don't expect it to be as I hoped it's good to know that there's something.

While on the topic of the flashbacks and Carver... does Carver come up at all in the Kenny flashback? Yes.

• Conrad can die by getting run over by Kate, saving Javier's life, if you fail the QTE. I accidentaly did that and thank god I chose to restart to keep him alive. In Episode 4.

• Not the type to stick with your choices then? :p

• Because I played with a different save file and that save file should have Conrad alive, all these episodes. I can't believe I'm the first one who noticed that. Conrad is the first determinant character who can die in more different ways.

Not the type to stick with your choices then?

• edited April 2017

For some reason, Javi pulls the knocked out guard with the arm he has a big stab wound in.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

It's also worth mentioning that the appearance of Badger's body changes based on how he died-- if you left him to turn, he's discolored/zombified with a bullet hole in the side of his head. If you destroyed his skull, he has a bag placed over his head... or rather, whatever remains of his head. There might be two other ones for if Tripp/Conrad killed him, and if you stopped after the first two hits, but I haven't checked yet.

• Yeah, I was wondering why he did that.

• What role does Rufus have?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Rufus was the guy you could shoot in episode 1 right? If you spared him he shows up to transport you and David to a cell, Javier mentions that he saved his life and he should help, Rufus replies that's the reason he hasn't shot you yet.

What role does Rufus have?

• In Ep4:

• Kenny mentions Sarita and what Clementine did to her in S2Ep3: "You helped us both. Gave us a little extra time together. I never thanked you for that."

• Clementine can mention Lee in the conversation with Ava, saying he was a voice in her head, telling her what to do.

• Because fuck Logic

Yeah, I was wondering why he did that.

• How heartwarmingly meta.

fallandir posted: »

In Ep4: * Kenny mentions Sarita and what Clementine did to her in S2Ep3: "You helped us both. Gave us a little extra time together. I n

• We wanted a reason as to why Clem has been acting so bitchy...

we got one.

• enter image description here

All the choices that carried over into episode 4. (Credit: Clem_is_Awesome)

• edited April 2017

To add onto the Sarita part, Kenny also mentions that he knew Clem was only trying to help and that hes sorry he never thanked her for it. (If you cut off saritas arm)

fallandir posted: »

In Ep4: * Kenny mentions Sarita and what Clementine did to her in S2Ep3: "You helped us both. Gave us a little extra time together. I n

• edited April 2017

enter image description here

OH BOY

Credit: Clem is awesome

All the choices that carried over into episode 4. (Credit: Clem_is_Awesome)

• Clem flirting car

See Gabe, even cars are better than your sorry ass.

OH BOY Credit: Clem is awesome

• After the choice to kill Lingard to get AJ's location, you get an achievement "blood for blood." It has double meaning though...

• If you kiss Kate in the junkyard and don't start a relationship with her, she slaps Javi.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.