Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I think it depends on the answer Javi gave her. If you choose "oh..that" or stay silent, Clem says "Thanks for you know..all that."

While Clementine is stitching up Javier in e4, she can either say "Thanks for you know, being here" or "Thanks for you know, all that." She said "being here" on my Kenny save, and "all that" on my alone save. Just a small thing I noticed.

• edited April 2017

You're probably right actually. I thought I told her it was normal on both saves, but I don't remember for sure.

FetchWalker posted: »

I think it depends on the answer Javi gave her. If you choose "oh..that" or stay silent, Clem says "Thanks for you know..all that."

• Still somehow managed to drop below Michonne and that's saying something.

AChicken posted: »

By 0.30%? I don't know if that is such a significant thing to rave about.

• Well, of course. Considering how ANF has been so far with its crazy up's and downs of quality, I'm not too surprised it's in last place in the walking dead section.

Still somehow managed to drop below Michonne and that's saying something.

• In E1 when Javi gets a light cut from Eli and Eleanor is going to clean that cut , Javi actually feels pain and turns back his head , as usual ...
    however , in E4 after he is stabbed literally worse than before, when Clem wants to clean & stitch the wound he is talking like nothing is going on !

I think that scene is more focused on puberty blood stuff and flashback(s) than how a person feels while he is stitched especially without any anesthetic

• Yeah, that was part of why that scene was pretty funny.

__ARZ__ posted: »

In E1 when Javi gets a light cut from Eli and Eleanor is going to clean that cut , Javi actually feels pain and turns back his head , as usu

• He was like: "wow what an interesting story, keep talking clem, I'm sure everyone cares about the flashback more than me bleeding out, let's just sit here for 15 minutes and listen".

__ARZ__ posted: »

In E1 when Javi gets a light cut from Eli and Eleanor is going to clean that cut , Javi actually feels pain and turns back his head , as usu

• I figured some might be looking for these.

As always, credit goes to @GodsFriendChuck for uploading, and to Jared Emerson-Johnson for composing the brilliant soundtracks of the game!

• Clementine has replaced Mariana.

• Whoops my bad.

She was referring to ANF's episode 3 flashback.

• Yeah we kinda get that when Kate says "It's nice sitting in a truck with a couple of kids again"

DabigRG posted: »

Clementine has replaced Mariana.

• I'd rather say Gabe replaced Mariana.

• No she really didn't.

• I hit him only twice and he still had a bag over his head.

Deltino posted: »

It's also worth mentioning that the appearance of Badger's body changes based on how he died-- if you left him to turn, he's discolored/zomb

• I find it really sweet:

x

In the second Kenny's flashback, Kenny covers up the flame with his hand, sheltering it from the wind and allowing Clementine to light her lighter no problem.

• She thicc

Walker Number 2...Dem hips.

• edited April 2017

Oh, is that what he was doing? Cause it looked like she was lighting his hand so he can touch the firewood and get one going.

fallandir posted: »

I find it really sweet: In the second Kenny's flashback, Kenny covers up the flame with his hand, sheltering it from the wind and allowing Clementine to light her lighter no problem.

• That would imply that he's got his head in the clouds and hates conflict.

AronDracula posted: »

I'd rather say Gabe replaced Mariana.

• "Set my hand on fire Clem, I don't care, I'm gonna get killed by a terrible writing in no time anyway, what's the bloody difference."

Oh, is that what he was doing? Cause it looked like she was lighting his hand so he can touch the firewood and get one going.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

When you're looking for the tools to hotwire the car, the weapon you kill the walker with depends on which one you try to pick up. If you pick up the hammer first, you kill the walker with the wire cutter. If you try to pick up the wire cutter first, you'll kill it with the hammer.

Just an interesting little touch.

• edited April 2017

Javi holds the Telltale protagonist record for most non canon deaths by gunshot.

Congratulations Javi!

• I also love how everyone just stares at Javier's corpse in so many of these. I guess Jane's reaction to failing against the Nick-Killer was a staff favorite.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Javi holds the Telltale protagonist record for most non canon deaths by gunshot.

• edited April 2017

In Ties that Bind part I, when Clementine and Javier were in Prescott's cell, she said that she was untrustworthy of Eleanor.

...Boy was she ever right. That foreshadow, man.

• Hopefully she isn't right about David lying about AJ...

In Ties that Bind part I, when Clementine and Javier were in Prescott's cell, she said that she was untrustworthy of Eleanor. ...Boy was she ever right. That foreshadow, man.

• Fire is a metaphor for hope.

Kenny is trying to protect the light

Ava says something like "protect your light and innocence or whatever" (I wasn't playing attention) later.

Clem's light... Like, innocence... then Kate talking about how cute and innocent was to watch her and Gabe playing cards...

I want Clem to be a kid again TT_TT

I find it really sweet: In the second Kenny's flashback, Kenny covers up the flame with his hand, sheltering it from the wind and allowing Clementine to light her lighter no problem.

• Kenny was trying to protect the fire, but the light went out the day he died, and now the only light remaining is the spark inside AJ.

Fire is a metaphor for hope. Kenny is trying to protect the light Ava says something like "protect your light and innocence or whateve

• That'd be a pretty insufferable copout if she is.

Hopefully she isn't right about David lying about AJ...

• What do you mean? You think AJ has to be alive for a decent finale?

That'd be a pretty insufferable copout if she is.

• She's female, hence a multitasker. She tells a story and stitches you without you even noticing. I call them skills.

He was like: "wow what an interesting story, keep talking clem, I'm sure everyone cares about the flashback more than me bleeding out, let's just sit here for 15 minutes and listen".

• Yeah, for her at least. She's been trying to find AJ all "season," so for AJ to turn up dead would make her presence and Season 2's endings pretty pointless; it doesn't help that Kenny had a similar thing going on.

What do you mean? You think AJ has to be alive for a decent finale?

• Clem has been right about practically everyone in this season so far. Right about not trusting TNF, Right about Eleanor, right about David losing his shit.

Let's just hope she's wrong about David's lie saying Aj's alive...

In Ties that Bind part I, when Clementine and Javier were in Prescott's cell, she said that she was untrustworthy of Eleanor. ...Boy was she ever right. That foreshadow, man.

• It's really impressive, considering the fact that she is on her period. Some girls have troubles with basic tasks due to pms' emotional fluctuations and hypersensivity.

She's female, hence a multitasker. She tells a story and stitches you without you even noticing. I call them skills.

• That's our Clem.
    She's a really nice girl in S1 already. Way more calm and kindhearted than the average girl at that age. And I think she carried that on.
    Now I got off-topic again, sorry. Got nothing to do with her skills, haha.

It's really impressive, considering the fact that she is on her period. Some girls have troubles with basic tasks due to pms' emotional fluctuations and hypersensivity.

• There are no visible wounds for NF's random thugs.

c

Why bother, am I right?

• I'm hoping we got to see Javier's stitches just to compare the perfectly sutured wound with this zig-zag pattern Clem carved on herself, to be all proud of her improvement.

That's our Clem. She's a really nice girl in S1 already. Way more calm and kindhearted than the average girl at that age. And I think she carried that on. Now I got off-topic again, sorry. Got nothing to do with her skills, haha.

• Sometimes it looks like the stitches are still in her scar.

I'm hoping we got to see Javier's stitches just to compare the perfectly sutured wound with this zig-zag pattern Clem carved on herself, to be all proud of her improvement.

• Yeah, I noticed that just earlier today.

There are no visible wounds for NF's random thugs. Why bother, am I right?

• edited April 2017

Rufus Syndrome. I've heard it's contagious.

• Just imagine Clementine literally talking a little spark of golden light off her chest and putting it in AJ's chest

I need to draw it

Kenny was trying to protect the fire, but the light went out the day he died, and now the only light remaining is the spark inside AJ.

• Just to compare with a one-episode thug in S2:

v

Is that really that hard to add a few splits of blood, TT?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.