Jess + Lukas/Petra

Am I the only one that missed some kind of love between Jess and Lukas/Petra (depends if you chose to be a female or male Jess)?
DAmn, I just finished the game and I think it was like the one of the best games from TT. The only thing I really missed is Jess finally kissing Petra daamn. Everytime I chose I had a choice a saved her, helped her. Did everything for that.

But it looks like TT wants to keep the game for younger audience cause it officialy rated as 12 years old players can be playin it. Well I think most of them won´t mind if the classification of the game changes so TT we do already know that you are working on season 2 but please the only thing that was missing in it is some romance.

What is your opinion guys?

Comments

• So we wouldn't be given the choice who to romance, or not to romance at all? We'd just be forced to romance someone based on our gender in-game?

This is cheesy and somewhat offensive. No thanks.

• No no no ... There should definitely be a choice I don't know what made you think that man

fancies posted: »

So we wouldn't be given the choice who to romance, or not to romance at all? We'd just be forced to romance someone based on our gender in-game? This is cheesy and somewhat offensive. No thanks.

• depends if you choose to be a female or male Jess

Renkyys posted: »

No no no ... There should definitely be a choice I don't know what made you think that man

• So what ? You want to tell me that if you are a Female Jess you would still want a choice to date female Petra?

fancies posted: »

depends if you choose to be a female or male Jess

• I know some would. I don't have a problem with character having a specific sexuality at all, in fact, it adds realism, but I, for one would prefer the choice to have my male Jess date Lukas. After all, it seems that the cute compliments and awkwardish moments between the two happened regardless of the characters gender. With that in mind, I wouldn't be surprised to learn Lukas was bisexual. I don't know about Petra.
    The most interesting choice available would be to be able to reject the romance of any kind really. Not everyone seemed to be a fan of ''romance between blocks'' ( to quote them ) so it'd be cool if it was optional, and in the case it's chosen, done well. Otherwise there's no point in it.

I would also like to add that 12 years old can handle romance... Trust me on this. They can survive a few compliments and cheesy lines between characters.

So what ? You want to tell me that if you are a Female Jess you would still want a choice to date female Petra?

• You want to tell me that if you're graduating from high school you would want the option to go to college?

So what ? You want to tell me that if you are a Female Jess you would still want a choice to date female Petra?

• edited May 2017

Yea i think the same. I think romance was left out of thought to focus on building an enjoyable story at all cost, because they litrally have nothing to go on. I mean there is no history,characters what so ever in Minecraft so they have all the freedom in the world to build what ever they want (see what i did there?) . But in all this "saving the world" and "adventures" there was light rommantic moments. Those moments builds up with everything that has happend and at the end of the last episode you can feel that there is definitely something going on between these characters but only after going threw everything.

To me that explains why there is no romance option and why it freaking most be one in season 2.

• I thought all through playing it that there would be romance betwen Jesse and Lukas/Petra.

• I kinda see it as a love triangle between the three of them... :P

• JETRA4LIFE
    SEASON TWO CONFRIMED THERE IS STILL HOPE

• Spelling error, you meant threesome ; )

I kinda see it as a love triangle between the three of them... :P

• Well... I didn't mean that they were all in a romantic relationship together, I just meant they each might have a crush on each other, in a kind of circle, or triangle.

XyzLewis posted: »

Spelling error, you meant threesome ; )

• Why everyone likes romance? I hate the romance.

• ... Why not? Is she heterosexual?

• Maybe XD
    Idk I would feel uncomfortable if male Jesse and Lukas dated or if female Jesse and Petra dated
    MY OPINION DONT HATE ME
    JETRAFOREVER male Jesse and Petra to be exactly

... Why not? Is she heterosexual?

• Well you'd be able to choose romance/not romance so everybody would come to its taste

ali1382 posted: »

Why everyone likes romance? I hate the romance.

• Wait, guys I have a logical theory. Maybe they all are just REALLY REALLY good friends and want to have eachothers back? Maybe they don't have love interests and just want to be supportive, kind and calm with each other. Maybe they want to keep all of their spirits high and are just very caring. Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, they don't love each other and are just good friends.....

• edited June 2017

What? Tekano, are you serious? They are not real Character, they are just in game, and can NOT think! Why are you thinking all of this are real?(sorry, forgot to reply.)

• What? I didn't say they were real. I was just stating a theory.. I didn't say this was real

ali1382 posted: »

What? Tekano, are you serious? They are not real Character, they are just in game, and can NOT think! Why are you thinking all of this are real?(sorry, forgot to reply.)

• I don't think This will ever happen cause petra love Lukas and Lukas love petra.

• Even tho Lucas froze and basicly left Petra to die in season 1? Sorry but there is no love between them at the moment. Could happen tho.

FORTLEE posted: »

I don't think This will ever happen cause petra love Lukas and Lukas love petra.

• Lol seriously? petra was there and saw lukas but she undersatands him and didn't hold that against him, but you still hold That to him, and he said sorry even axel who made a big deal about it did forget about it, but you didn't look to the moments when petra was defend lukas against His former comrades and when He was charged with a crime she even the one who said to him come with us when they fined the enchanted flint and steel she even become totaly happy and a different person when he appeared at the new order of the stone temple in ep5.

Even tho Lucas froze and basicly left Petra to die in season 1? Sorry but there is no love between them at the moment. Could happen tho.

• What? Fella that´s not love what you are talking about. You are stuck in a mirage if you ask me.

Lol seriously? petra was there and saw lukas but she undersatands him and didn't hold that against him, but you still hold That to him, and

• That just being kind, caring and friendly with each other.

Lol seriously? petra was there and saw lukas but she undersatands him and didn't hold that against him, but you still hold That to him, and

• Okay how about this:

You can choose to romance Lukas or Petra regardless of your character's gender.

If you don't romance either, they end up together.

Does that cover it for most shippers here?

• What about throuples?

Abeille posted: »

Okay how about this: You can choose to romance Lukas or Petra regardless of your character's gender. If you don't romance either, they end up together. Does that cover it for most shippers here?

• Add an option to romance both and you have a throuple.

XyzLewis posted: »

What about throuples?

• I guess that makes sense, it is a game about choices and desisions after all.

Well you'd be able to choose romance/not romance so everybody would come to its taste

• Maybeeeeee Lukas has romantic fellings for Petra, but she totally friendzone him
    #JETRA

• No, its pretty clear that there is something between them, even Petra's acting way toward him especially is deferent than her acting way with any one
    else, she care about him much more than any one in the groupe , its pretty clear I think you just want to ignore that cause you don't want the to get along.

What? Fella that´s not love what you are talking about. You are stuck in a mirage if you ask me.

• That just being kind

I would have believed that if I saw her do the same for Jesse or Axel or olivia, but nah it wasn't just friends stuff.

Tekano posted: »

That just being kind, caring and friendly with each other.

• I will fix that for you maybe petra had feelings for Lukas but Lukas seems totally not intreasted for her, he only intreasted about history.
    Look I am not against jetra or jukas shipping squad, I really want Jesse and petra to get along but its just what it seems it is, andthat's there is something deferent between the two especially.

MegaXD posted: »

Maybeeeeee Lukas has romantic fellings for Petra, but she totally friendzone him #JETRA

• Actually I've read somewhere that Petra holds a stronger bond with Jesse... Also you remember that part in ep 6 where they discover the button at the table. well when Jesse pushed it and everyone came running she was running super fast and yelled "JESSE!"... she didn't even yell Lukas' name, probably meaning she would care more about Jesse. Everytime Jesse saves her she thanks him very much, and she only wanted to talk to Jesse about her wither sickness. They like to do races with each other and she seems to spend the most time with Jesse than anyone else... Plus she pushes Lukas if Jesse saved her in ep 1 and went for the amulet.. that doesn't seem like a very romantic thing to do.. Lukas shows lots of support towards Jesse too... So yeah.... Not saying any of them are gonna get together
    but yeah..

That just being kind I would have believed that if I saw her do the same for Jesse or Axel or olivia, but nah it wasn't just friends stuff.

• Well yea that true, non of the two ships are going any where unless petra said so, so yeah she doesn't seem like the type of the person who will go on more than the friendzone.
    Its pretty clear that she sees the two as just best friends no more or less.
    Any why I doubt that you'll see any kined of romance in this game.

Actually I've read somewhere that Petra holds a stronger bond with Jesse... Also you remember that part in ep 6 where they discover the butt

• I actually don´t wanna ruin what you think so I´m gonna leave you there.

No, its pretty clear that there is something between them, even Petra's acting way toward him especially is deferent than her acting way wit

• Also you remember that part in ep 6 where they discover the button at the table. well when Jesse pushed it and everyone came running she was running super fast and yelled "JESSE!"... she didn't even yell Lukas' name, probably meaning she would care more about Jesse.

Well well well. Here i tought i was the only one that knows light romantic moments.

Actually I've read somewhere that Petra holds a stronger bond with Jesse... Also you remember that part in ep 6 where they discover the butt

• Oh I forget about that petra yelling JESSE she do the same to the female jesse so that doesn't conform petra had some feelings for jesse cause she was just freaked out about what happing at that time.

• I didn't say she love I mean she cares more cuz she could of thought they were dead and only yelled for Jesse

Oh I forget about that petra yelling JESSE she do the same to the female jesse so that doesn't conform petra had some feelings for jesse cause she was just freaked out about what happing at that time.

• That'd be freakin' awesome! xD But since the target group is about 6 years old, that'll most likely never happen.

Abeille posted: »

Okay how about this: You can choose to romance Lukas or Petra regardless of your character's gender. If you don't romance either, they end up together. Does that cover it for most shippers here?

• 6 years old? Isn't it like 10 years old?

EpixStorm posted: »

That'd be freakin' awesome! xD But since the target group is about 6 years old, that'll most likely never happen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.