What do expect to happen on (season two) ?

I know we've been asking when the (second season) of (TWAU) is coming out, what do you want next to happen with (Big By)? We all know what happen in the season finale at the ending that when Big By found out (Narissa) and could have been (Faith) this whole time (glamourd) up to look like her.

Also what about (Ichabod Crane) how about his whereabouts?

After dealing with (The Crooked Man) who ordered (Georgie) too kill Lily and Faith and tried to kill (Big By) several times which in that case has been dealt with depending on your choices.

Do you think they'll be interrogating (Narissia) which probably happens too be Faith?

Let me know in the comments below on what you think is next for (season 2)?

Comments

• edited May 2017

Also what about (Ichabod Crane) how about his whereabouts?

In the Fable comics they show what happens to Crane.

• What happens to him in the comics?

Menofthe214 posted: »

Also what about (Ichabod Crane) how about his whereabouts? In the Fable comics they show what happens to Crane.

• Bigby kills Crane.

Sophiee994 posted: »

What happens to him in the comics?

• He-He whaaaaaa!?

Why? How? When? Why? I thought Crane was an original character. So all the people who were familiar with the comics that played the game knew from the start that Crane was going to become a (minor) antagonist?

• edited May 2017

Me too, I thought it would be like the same universe and similar story (fables, Bigby Wolf is the sheriff) etc, but different friends and enemies of Bigby and a different story. Like The Walking Dead comics and Telltale series, for example, both are about a zombie apocalypse but contain different people and a different storyline...

Acheive250 posted: »

He-He whaaaaaa!? Why? How? When? Why? I thought Crane was an original character. So all the people who were familiar with the comics that played the game knew from the start that Crane was going to become a (minor) antagonist?

• Lmao wait what? How have I not known this before?

• Bigby gets enchanted by an "ambush glamour" into a copy of Bloody Mary, and goes on the run after he's framed with her crimes.

• And then Snow and Beast swap bodies and things get weird with Beauty.

Bloody Mary also glamours herself as Bigby, and then goes on to be the "sheriff". She then kills Snow (who is actually Beast. Snow can't die in these games!) and then turns back into her normal self. Meanwhile, Bigby's glamour wore off and he no longer has to hide. But then Beast (who is actually Snow) thinks that Bigby tried to kill her (because Bloody Mary glamoured as Bigby killed Beast glamoured as Snow) and then Bigby gets arrested. He is given a death sentence.

But then, right before they execute him, it turns out that it's not really Bigby. It was actually Johann the Butcher glamoured as Bigby!! And then Snow's glamour wears off too, and she is actually Bloody Mary!!! So then, where's Bigby? Who's Bigby? Who was the person that got ambush glamored into Bloody Mary, was that Johann glamoured as Bigby? Who is the real murderer? Who is Bloody Mary? Where is Bloody Mary?

End of episode one...

Bigby gets enchanted by an "ambush glamour" into a copy of Bloody Mary, and goes on the run after he's framed with her crimes.

• edited May 2017

XD But seriously, I thought that the power of glamour is greatly underestimated in the game with all that black market supply going on.
    Crane could have been framed easily with a photo of Lily glamoured as Snow and Faith glamoured as Crane.
    Why bother about finding a real photo?
    (I thought it was actually the case at the beginning of the game and that Bigby is too rushed by accusing Crane, considering proven fact that culprits could easily wear other fable identity. Crane was guilty in this story but could have been framed as well in some alternative flow of events. Furthermore, as calculating and controlling person as Crooked man was presented, he could perfectly frame and remove from the scene anyone if he just thought it through in details.)

And then Snow and Beast swap bodies and things get weird with Beauty. Bloody Mary also glamours herself as Bigby, and then goes on to be

• that's true, in the fourth episode (In Sheep's Clothing) Bloody Mary says the Crooked Man was going to send Crane to Paris

in Fables (Issue 22) we see Cinderella in Paris with Crane because she had a mission

Menofthe214 posted: »

Also what about (Ichabod Crane) how about his whereabouts? In the Fable comics they show what happens to Crane.

• In my version of things, Bigby wouldn't be enchanted into Bloody Mary until the end of episode two or three.

And then Snow and Beast swap bodies and things get weird with Beauty. Bloody Mary also glamours herself as Bigby, and then goes on to be

Sign in to comment in this discussion.