Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• In choices you can see what your Clem "became" mine was an "englightened combatant", when Javi and David are fighting apparently Clem had flashbacks of Jane vs Kenny, and depending on what you did is how she reacts to either shooting David or Threatening him off, Im guessing if you shot Kenny Clem would shoot David in the shoulder, or you let Kenny kill Jane she wont shoot him

• There's a weird glitch that's occured on every walktrough I've seen so far. Right after David breaks Fern's arm and he drops her gun, you can hear Gabe saying "That dead guy!" I have no idea who he's talking about or if this was meant to happen. Maybe he was supposed to say something about Rufus being shot, but he says the line even if Rufus was shot in ep1.
    DAT DEAD GUY

• Yeah, I noticed that too. One of a few narmy moments during my first watchthrough.

There's a weird glitch that's occured on every walktrough I've seen so far. Right after David breaks Fern's arm and he drops her gun, you ca

• In Episode 3, Kate says "you could mistake me for a walker" to David.

In Episode 5, David does exactly this, but reserved. He mistakes a walker for Kate.

Just a funny detail I noticed. WP Telltale.

• I also love the part when Tripp shows up behind Javi and Clem even though he got shot in the neck an episode earlier.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, I noticed that too. One of a few narmy moments during my first watchthrough.

• edited May 2017

High quality pic of the photos on the wall in the church at the end:

enter image description here

• edited May 2017

It was funny how I just said I was going to start a family with Kate and I'm (unknowingly, I forgot he had a boyfriend at some point) doing some gay flirting. It was like a scene from Archer.

AgentZ46 posted: »

MINOR SPOILER FOR ANF EPISODE 5!!! At the end before Jesus leaves if you pick "I like you, Jesus" Javi comment on Jesus being a badass. W

• gabe's picture after seeing him die deadass made me emo

BC_Guy posted: »

• And this too:

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Good to know Joan's cake tasted like shit pre-apocalypse too.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

• Looks a bit like sloth from the goonies.

The book Conrad is reading at the end actually exists. Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry.

The letter that Javier's dad has is from the same medical facility seen in Richmond, Taurine Medical.

• Badger looks like a nice guy, what the fuck?

Graysonn posted: »

And this too:

• During the fight with David, Clem will stop the fighting either by shooting David in the shoulder or by pointing the gun at his head. Pretty sure whichever one she does depends on whether you shot Kenny back in S2.

• edited May 2017

When Javi was haircutting Clem, there was used soundtrack from first season, when Lee was haircutting her in the train.

• if gabe dies, one of the photos at the memorial is him without a hat.

• Any Lonnie one? Also Rufus looks derpy af

And this too:

• Might have been mentioned but:

When David attacks the woman who points a gun at you and shoots her husband, and then tries to shoot her, and Gabe tries to stop him, he'll accidentally shove him over (or not accidentally but in the heat of the moment).

This mirrors a scene in Season 2 Episode 5 when Kenny takes all his anger out on Arvo and shoves Clem over if she tries to stop him

• I didn't get the kid pictures, does that happen if you go after David and Gabe?

And this too:

• It really makes them seem more human, seeing these people in happier times.

And this too:

• Is that a picture of Max? Does that mean he's actually dead?

And this too:

• I didnt shoot kenny back in season 2 and she shot david. Was that meant to happen?

During the fight with David, Clem will stop the fighting either by shooting David in the shoulder or by pointing the gun at his head. Pretty sure whichever one she does depends on whether you shot Kenny back in S2.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm assuming that shows up if you shot him in 3.

Auruo posted: »

Is that a picture of Max? Does that mean he's actually dead?

• pain and suffering

• Hmmm if that's the case then something wrong could have happened (or I could be wrong). On the end results thing with Clem at the end, it says that the way she diffused the situation was similar to another one she had to deal with. I assumed it was referring to Kenny vs Jane.

bobshaw posted: »

I didnt shoot kenny back in season 2 and she shot david. Was that meant to happen?

• And later on when David is fighting Javi he'll hit Gabe with a wrench and not care, similar to how Clem tried to stop Kenny while the later ignored her.

Flog61 posted: »

Might have been mentioned but: When David attacks the woman who points a gun at you and shoots her husband, and then tries to shoot her,

The kid ones aren't anyone in particular. They're just meant to be part of the numerous casualties of the herd. One of them is most likely Rufus and Fern's daughter.

I didn't get the kid pictures, does that happen if you go after David and Gabe?

• edited May 2017

Javier is, or can be, bisexual according to mostlypoptarts:

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/114865/so-about-jesus/p2

• Gabe in episode 1 got a cut on his hand and said "at least its not a bite"

Well... then comes episode 5.

• was he eating a pudding?

gabe's picture after seeing him die deadass made me emo

• how ironic

welp, at least it's determinant...

Gabe in episode 1 got a cut on his hand and said "at least its not a bite" Well... then comes episode 5.

• has anyone noticed it yet?

Towards the end of episode 5:
    Thanks Melissa!

Thanks Melissa Hutchison!

• What the fuq are evil creatures like Joan and Badger doing on the memorial wall???

• Job J Stauffer announced in July that he finished S3 EP1, and during the same time the first trailer where Javier was branded and said "we must be getting close" came out. Whatever he played was scrapped.

• Yeah i think it was. Maybe shooting him in the shoulder was the right thing to do in her opinion instead of letting it happen like in s2. If you dont shoot, she shoots david. If you do shoot she doesnt shoot david?

Hmmm if that's the case then something wrong could have happened (or I could be wrong). On the end results thing with Clem at the end, it sa

• Theres a quote you can choose that comes across as flirty but if you continue it, hesus realises you werent trying to make a move and were just complementing him. It doesnt make javi bi

Javier is, or can be, bisexual according to mostlypoptarts: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/114865/so-about-jesus/p2

• Yes, I noticed that as well. Nice call to Clem's voice actress. I love such details in a videogame.

HammyShow posted: »

has anyone noticed it yet? Towards the end of episode 5: Thanks Melissa Hutchison!

• if you and Clem go after David and Gabe, then get David to return. David doesn't see that Kate became a walker. He more than likely has no idea she's even dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.