The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• the male ava

you know, because ava is the long-lost daughter of conrad and francine.

DabigRG posted: »

What the fuck even is his hair?

• edited June 2017

I was wondering when someone would bring this up. Guess all that weight is in that booty.

wrong child died in the junkyard

we all realized this a while ago, Clem.

• outside of episode 1? no.

DabigRG posted: »

So...basically what she was throughout the game.

• I almost wanted to when I chose the polite option in episode 3 and she called Javi a "gentleman"
    Stacked next to Kate, I would choose her any day.

Now i ship Javi and Ava. Man it would be hilarious. Javi would be the pussy and Ava the strong one and get shit done omgomgomg

• I'd rather she live on with some good fan art

ava may have died. but she will live forever as a meme

• edited June 2017

Jane went back to save rebecca and clem
    while kenny fucking abandoned clem in the middle of a horde for doing the right thing
    Plus Molly got Chuck fucking killed.

The one on the right is a selfish bitch

• Go on the discussion and unfollow it from there.

ladypocky posted: »

idk where to put this but I accidentally followed a discussion. When I click unfollow I keep getting: Error 403 You need the Javascript permission to do that. Anyone know a fix? Here's a meme anyway

• So BlindSniper, I kept hearing about your incoming shitposting spree regarding Gabentine and such....I haven't seen anything though. Do you need motivation or something? Here, let me give you some help with these!
    enter image description here

IT STARES INTO YOUR SOUL.....she's just having a hard time focusing on it at the moment.....(really this is just so you other peeps can use Acid Clem if you so choose.)

Oh but what? Clem, we haven't had your opinion. What do you think of Jesus?

Yeah, this thread is full of some images that are worthy of
    enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

• enter image description here

Just. No.

So BlindSniper, I kept hearing about your incoming shitposting spree regarding Gabentine and such....I haven't seen anything though. Do you

• (?) The watermark will remember that.

BettertoSleep did the original of this, but when I saw it, I just couldn't help but see something else.

• ahhh thank you!

it was driving me mad, lol

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

Go on the discussion and unfollow it from there.

• WHAT.THE.FUCK

So BlindSniper, I kept hearing about your incoming shitposting spree regarding Gabentine and such....I haven't seen anything though. Do you

• When was this scene?

Sparkeagle posted: »

Javi thinks I am helping my dad, I'm just here to watch him to die

• @BehondMyStrength did the original of this, but, when I saw it, I just couldn't help but see something else.

fixed

(!) Try removing this watermark, fuckstick.

• (?) BetterToSleep is trying to start a war

@BehondMyStrength did the original of this, but, when I saw it, I just couldn't help but see something else. (!) Try removing this watermark, fuckstick.

• ay you're still getting views so you should be like

Poogers555 posted: »

ay thats my MEME!

(?) BetterToSleep is trying to start a war

Hello Sir, Meme Police officer here. Our departement recently have noticed an increasing number of stolen memes. We've also heard some complains from our fellow citizen below @BetterToSleep . Would you like to report this unfortunate incident to the police? We would gladly help you to bring justice to this place and punish those shameless criminals.

Poogers555 posted: »

ay thats my MEME!

• The Meme Police would gladly help you, my fellow meme maker. For further informations please read our statement above.

@BehondMyStrength did the original of this, but, when I saw it, I just couldn't help but see something else. (!) Try removing this watermark, fuckstick.

• The previously on the Walking Dead scene in episode 5

NorthStars posted: »

When was this scene?

• The previously on the Walking Dead scene in episode 5

NorthStars posted: »

When was this scene?

• That...was actually pretty tasteful.

Goodbye, my friend indeed. :cry:

garry0713 posted: »

Titanic Edition XD

• Reminds me of that Charlie Brown Cancer Special.

TipicEpic posted: »

hahaha

• This is ...kinda disturbing.

Gotta love Gabe's sheepish face, though.

• Sounds like the Cutie Mark Crusaders sung this.

• edited June 2017

bruh.

Louche posted: »

dude.

• Yeah, seriously. And I love how her army photo makes her seem bald all along.

Yeah, it gives her that extra badass look. Would have been to nice to actually ask her how she got them, but you know. No time for secondary characters.

• Guess all that weight is in that booty.

You know it! :p

I was wondering when someone would bring this up. Guess all that weight is in that booty. wrong child died in the junkyard we all realized this a while ago, Clem.

• That's what I thought all along!

the male ava you know, because ava is the long-lost daughter of conrad and francine.

• And some great Rule 34!

I'd rather she live on with some good fan art

• Well, they were right there. Too bad she couldn't extend that courtesy to her own fucking sister. Both times.

Jane went back to save rebecca and clem while kenny fucking abandoned clem in the middle of a horde for doing the right thing Plus Molly got Chuck fucking killed.

• jk

Telltale:
    "Let's just progressively make Clem more white throughout each season...that's not controversial at all."

I'm kidding.

• when you hit your kid in the face with a wrench, force him to leave with you which gets him nearly killed but you're just trying to protect him

• Guess we know where Gabe gets it from then.

• Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing at that

when you hit your kid in the face with a wrench, force him to leave with you which gets him nearly killed but you're just trying to protect him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.