The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• there was a retail trailer where there was a situation where you could help clementine. instead of putting "save clementine" they put "save THE GIRL"

ladypocky posted: »

can someone explain this meme to me? im out of the loop.

• was this early in season 1? would make sense if she wasnt the mascot yet.

there was a retail trailer where there was a situation where you could help clementine. instead of putting "save clementine" they put "save THE GIRL"

• no, this was a retail trailer for the first two episodes of season three. i know, fucking stupid.

was this early in season 1? would make sense if she wasnt the mascot yet.

• ?????? what?

how do you screw that up?

no, this was a retail trailer for the first two episodes of season three. i know, fucking stupid.

• Javi...sheesh, didn't you ever teach Gabe not to just stick his head in random pipes?

"The second you start getting boners, the whole world starts getting dark."

• Something like "Protect your family or Save the girl" trying to tell you what choice would you choose in the trailer

?????? what? how do you screw that up?

• edited June 2017

enter image description here

send me all the javier facial expressions you've got every donation is appriciated

• I guess they wrote it with the perspective of Javier in mind? He's not saving her because she's clementine, but because she's a young girl.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Something like "Protect your family or Save the girl" trying to tell you what choice would you choose in the trailer

• edited June 2017

Idk where else to put this besides the meme thread.

EDIT: If it's not obvious, the person added "Armed with Death" from season 1 to this scene.

• You know what, I did kinda like the one scene where those two were tagteaming and I can kinda see Mariana/Gabe doing stupid/graceful shit for fun as long as it's with him/her.

Which makes this even more hilarious.

• Um...

Javi...sheesh, didn't you ever teach Gabe not to just stick his head in random pipes? "The second you start getting boners, the whole world starts getting dark."

• In almost every screenshot of Javi I got he looks high

Credit to @Divided_We_Fall

• This meme has been certified FRESH

Joe_Momma posted: »

Really though, no one's done this one yet? Shame on ya'll.

• That looks like a Garry's Mod screenshot. :p

RhysAndLee posted: »

When you get caught jerkin' off

• edited June 2017

Um...

• "No, Uncle Russell, no!"

That looks like a Garry's Mod screenshot.

• She looks so...casual in her disillusionment.

• enter image description here

Credits for the original goes to @BetterToSleep, if I am not mistaken.
  • That weed is the shit! :D

• edited August 2017

Idk where else to put this besides the meme thread. EDIT: If it's not obvious, the person added "Armed with Death" from season 1 to this scene.

• edited June 2017

... can't argue with that, but let's keep this clean.

Fact is, despite all the pretty walking dead women, no one gets rule 34'd besides... Clementine.
    Pretty telling, huh.

DabigRG posted: »

And some great Rule 34!

• @BetterToSleep So I noticed in the "Details People Might Forget....." thread, that somebody posted a video you had already linked to, AGAIN, to which you replied again as though you were a tad bit salty. Still can't tell if you're seriously salty at people re-posting videos you already linked, or shudder removing that precious watermark of yours from images you post. So in the off chance you ARE serious, I made this for you, with your previous quotes included! I'll make sure to add it to all your images from now on so people will recognize all your dank memes.

• I refuse, only Lee can be marching through hordes with this music.

Idk where else to put this besides the meme thread. EDIT: If it's not obvious, the person added "Armed with Death" from season 1 to this scene.

• Uberhaxornova is the best!

• Wow, this post is the saltiest one I have seen this year

oh the irony

@BetterToSleep So I noticed in the "Details People Might Forget....." thread, that somebody posted a video you had already linked to, AGAIN,

• Thank GOD they didn't use it...

• It does kinda fit the first 10-15 seconds though, you gotta admit.

fallandir posted: »

I refuse, only Lee can be marching through hordes with this music.

• edited June 2017

I am sorry but what are you exactly trying to prove here? If someone is putting his watermark or whatever to claim images they have created and protect them from others reusing it under another name (which is the goal of a watermark, I believe) where is the problem? Can't the creator demand some credits for what HE did? Let's say you create something you were working hard on and this person is taking it from you, claiming it as his would you be okay with that? Why just don't give some credits to the author? I don't know if BetterToSleep is 100% serious but by posting things like that you are the salty one here.

@BetterToSleep So I noticed in the "Details People Might Forget....." thread, that somebody posted a video you had already linked to, AGAIN,

• No, it doesn't fit. It belongs with S1.

It does kinda fit the first 10-15 seconds though, you gotta admit.

• I personally think it fits just a little bit in my opinion.

fallandir posted: »

No, it doesn't fit. It belongs with S1.

• edited June 2017

When you're stealing Lee's soundtrack to be at least a bit as cool as him.

• edited June 2017

yeah but what's so meme about the girl?

• Well it's still stupid to call her like that, because everybody who played Telltale's TWD games, or even heard of them, knows who Clem is!

I guess they wrote it with the perspective of Javier in mind? He's not saving her because she's clementine, but because she's a young girl.

• edited June 2017

Even though i hate javi, i gotta admit that - Holy Shit i can't believe that it fits so well for this scene :O

• Oh man I can totally ser that happend.

• The subtitles are the best part.

• To be honest I was worried they were going to use Armed with Death during that scene. Like you said, it fits for a bit, but once the action starts it doesnt. Lee walked into a huge heard, Javi was just fighting like 10 walkers as he just stood still.

• Yeah. Like, I kinda wish they made his Javi his own theme TBH. But yeah, as much as it fits (the first 10 seconds) it fits better with Lee.

Poogers555 posted: »

To be honest I was worried they were going to use Armed with Death during that scene. Like you said, it fits for a bit, but once the action starts it doesnt. Lee walked into a huge heard, Javi was just fighting like 10 walkers as he just stood still.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.