The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited June 2017

FUCKING GOLD

Also if someone doesn't have a problem with posting on a forum but has a problem with their forum name bring on a video they're plain ridiculous. Don't take down the video.

shameless self advertisement yo so it just dawned on me after an hour or 2 of editing that i left a lot of usernames in the video so if you see yours and would like those removed please let me know and i'll take down the video asap

• You win the forums.

Protect this video! Do not let it get taken down!

shameless self advertisement yo so it just dawned on me after an hour or 2 of editing that i left a lot of usernames in the video so if you see yours and would like those removed please let me know and i'll take down the video asap

• R.I.P Lee. Forever missed.

Poogers555 posted: »

To be honest I was worried they were going to use Armed with Death during that scene. Like you said, it fits for a bit, but once the action starts it doesnt. Lee walked into a huge heard, Javi was just fighting like 10 walkers as he just stood still.

• David > Larry

Jayroen posted: »

David is the new Larry, only worse.

• edited June 2017

enter image description here

• FUCKING GOLD

ay thanks

Also if someone doesn't have a problem with posting on a forum but has a problem with their forum name bring on a video they're plain ridiculous. Don't take down the video.

yeah but i'd feel bad if i were invading someone's privacy or something. although if i were to take down the video it'd be reuploaded quickly with names edited out, so it wouldn't be gone forever. but yeah, i'm sure no one will complain.

FUCKING GOLD Also if someone doesn't have a problem with posting on a forum but has a problem with their forum name bring on a video they're plain ridiculous. Don't take down the video.

• You win the forums.

i think that award belongs to poogers tbh

Protect this video! Do not let it get taken down!

i'll have to wait and see what youtube's bullshit policies do with the video, but if nothing happens i don't see it getting taken down at all lol

fallandir posted: »

You win the forums. Protect this video! Do not let it get taken down!

• enter image description here

Absolutely amazing work.

thanks my dude

Absolutely amazing work.

• Javi's fingers are so strong he can pry em right into that frontgrip!

• lets take it to the next level

how about his fingers are ak 47's

Jayroen posted: »

Javi's fingers are so strong he can pry em right into that frontgrip!

• mfw season ends and Javier's status may remain unknown

thegreatgailsby on tumblr

• I think you meant to put Clementine's picture there.

ladypocky posted: »

mfw season ends and Javier's status may remain unknown thegreatgailsby on tumblr

• edited June 2017

Completely wasted character potential.

Telltale seems to keep forgetting the mother figures in Clementines life.

Joe_Momma posted: »

TFW people are so mad about Kenny and Jane's bullshit deaths they forget to be mad about your bullshit death.

• Wonderful, love the ending.

• thanks dude

Ekelund21 posted: »

Wonderful, love the ending.

• ew?

I think you meant to put Clementine's picture there.

• You're becoming one of my favorites quick.

Credits for the original goes to @BetterToSleep, if I am not mistaken.

• edited June 2017

I'm on the fence about Gabentine but this was funny.

• LMFAO. Is this for real?

I'm just messing around.

I'm taking that GIF though.

@BetterToSleep So I noticed in the "Details People Might Forget....." thread, that somebody posted a video you had already linked to, AGAIN,

• This is me IRL.

ladypocky posted: »

mfw season ends and Javier's status may remain unknown thegreatgailsby on tumblr

• IT'S ALL FOR YOU!

Take it and make something hilarious out of it. Everybody else is so serious :(

LMFAO. Is this for real? I'm just messing around. I'm taking that GIF though.

• Truth be told, both times I giganticaly watermarked these pictures I was going along with the joke—which had emerged organically in this very thread. I wasn't salty at any point because the user above did credit me when he edited my meme, even if he removed the watermark; I didn't care.

kate

That face when can't start an inside joke without starting drama too.

I am sorry but what are you exactly trying to prove here? If someone is putting his watermark or whatever to claim images they have created

• edited June 2017

This is every single person in the fandom who dislikes Gabe.
    (original pic is from Jay-Roen on Deviantart)

• Telemundo's latest in page 400.

• Why do I feel that she could totally do this to him and there would be nothing he could do.

This is every single person in the fandom who dislikes Gabe. (original pic is from Jay-Roen on Deviantart)

• newcomers will be able to jump in no problem

SERIOUSLY TT YOU STILL DON'T LEARN FROM YOUR FREAKING MISTAKES. SERIOUSLY TT ARE DRUNK ITS THE SAME FREAKING MISTAKE YOU MADE WITH ANF AND YOU STILL NOT LEARNING.

LOL did anyone else see what Telltale said about MCSM season 2????? I feel like I have seen it before Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• This is what bothers me. Why would you buy Season Two of a game if you never played the first one? It's their own fault if they get confused at the plot and characters because they haven't even played the first one.

This season of MCSM is going to be as disappointing as New Frontier. Minecraft fans will now know how Walking Dead fans felt during New Frontier.

FORTLEE posted: »

newcomers will be able to jump in no problem SERIOUSLY TT YOU STILL DON'T LEARN FROM YOUR FREAKING MISTAKES. SERIOUSLY TT ARE DRUNK ITS THE SAME FREAKING MISTAKE YOU MADE WITH ANF AND YOU STILL NOT LEARNING.

• Of course he is. Hurting people is what he's best at.

is he... smiling?

• David's is easily the best.:joy:

"Nice" to see Tripp's raepface again, though.

RhysAndLee posted: »

When you ask telltale if you can be the season three protagonist

• The irony is that Gabe is more like Spongebob than anyone else.

I'm on the fence about Gabentine but this was funny. https://twitter.com/Twdg_Official/status/871580998433210368

• How to easily trigger Javi Garcia:

I am honoured to read this statement.

You're becoming one of my favorites quick.

• edited June 2017

RhysAndLee posted: »

When you ask telltale if you can be the season three protagonist

• They are lying all the fucking time. How can anyone still defend them?

FORTLEE posted: »

newcomers will be able to jump in no problem SERIOUSLY TT YOU STILL DON'T LEARN FROM YOUR FREAKING MISTAKES. SERIOUSLY TT ARE DRUNK ITS THE SAME FREAKING MISTAKE YOU MADE WITH ANF AND YOU STILL NOT LEARNING.

• edited June 2017

2013: Battlefield 4 | The Walking Dead Season 2

2016: Battlefield 1 | The Walking Dead A New Frontier

• I need an army of Molded Creatures and Regenerators.

LOL did anyone else see what Telltale said about MCSM season 2????? I feel like I have seen it before Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• SO DANK MAN

Sign in to comment in this discussion.