The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Newcomers? really ttg? again?

LOL did anyone else see what Telltale said about MCSM season 2????? I feel like I have seen it before Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• She can

Why do I feel that she could totally do this to him and there would be nothing he could do.

• edited June 2017

Honestly I feel like Jane might've said something. She's the only one I can picture bringing that up with her.

If you chose the Jane ending that is. Of course, Ava could've said something to her. IDK.

ZombiePizza posted: »

But...how does she know what sex is now? I mean she never had anybody to explain it to her considering Jane died soon after they got back

• edited June 2017

You should've made Javier rainbow dash since he is LGBT.

realizes this was made before the confirmation

whoops. my bad.

Melton23 posted: »

My best piece yet! This is Mona Lisa material. This is a way of saying... Our friendship is urban. Is it sad that I watched one episode o

• if i didn't just literally wake up a minute ago i'd send a nice thumbs up gif or a gif of an anime character smiling, but since i don't have the energy to do so, i'll still thank you for your kind words. thanks.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

SO DANK MAN

• I hate regenerators...

AronDracula posted: »

I need an army of Molded Creatures and Regenerators.

• enter image description here

when you survive the entire season

RhysAndLee posted: »

When you ask telltale if you can be the season three protagonist

• Yeah, I know right? It's most likely because she's more or less the mascot, but it's weird(or hilarious) that she has about 81% of that stuff.

Though even funnier is the fact that there's barely any of Jane despite her non-standard design in Season 2.

Louche posted: »

... can't argue with that, but let's keep this clean. Fact is, despite all the pretty walking dead women, no one gets rule 34'd besides... Clementine. Pretty telling, huh.

• Too bad this train crashed at the same moment Kenny did.

• Aww, this is better, I assure you. :3

if i didn't just literally wake up a minute ago i'd send a nice thumbs up gif or a gif of an anime character smiling, but since i don't have the energy to do so, i'll still thank you for your kind words. thanks.

• So after watching Jacksepticeye's video "EXPECTATION VS REALITY | Pix2Pix", I went and tried this site myself. Thought "Why not try to draw Clem and see if it works?"

enter image description here

It can't be that bad, right? It might work.

Indeed it did! Clementine has never looked so realistic. 10 baseball caps/10

• Javi: Fuck you, helicopter!

Helicopter: You already did!

How to easily trigger Javi Garcia:

• Our protagonists have a bad habit of that, it seems.

AronDracula posted: »

Javi: Fuck you, helicopter! Helicopter: You already did!

• I think she looks very realistic. I mean, she have eyes and ears and... everything else I guess...

FetchWalker posted: »

So after watching Jacksepticeye's video "EXPECTATION VS REALITY | Pix2Pix", I went and tried this site myself. Thought "Why not try to draw

• She looks like her soul is missing though.

bruzdaa posted: »

I think she looks very realistic. I mean, she have eyes and ears and... everything else I guess...

• Naah it's just the lighting.

She looks like her soul is missing though.

• I like how the final image highlights the fight between light and darkness, Clementine's existential crisis that she goes through as she immerses herself deeper into the apocalyptic world and starts to realise she is doomed to fight to survive until the very end, when there will be just ashes left.

Also, she looks like a dog.

FetchWalker posted: »

So after watching Jacksepticeye's video "EXPECTATION VS REALITY | Pix2Pix", I went and tried this site myself. Thought "Why not try to draw

• I am kind of curious about this. I always figured that the position of the various sub-forums had their position based on viewing/posting counts. Is this incorrect, and the order is just whatever Telltale wants it, with no rhyme or reason?

• Whatever series has episodes currently releasing goes to the top

I am kind of curious about this. I always figured that the position of the various sub-forums had their position based on viewing/posting counts. Is this incorrect, and the order is just whatever Telltale wants it, with no rhyme or reason?

• enter image description here

I low-key actually don't mind ANF despite its obvious issues.

• I aM SCREAMING, THIS IS THE BEST MEME, THIS THREAD IS CANCELLED

I had to

• How do I enlist for this job?

• You need a PhD in Boatology and a minimum of 3 years of prior education in the field of Urbanism.

...plus you need a pretty sick beard.

How do I enlist for this job?

• Is it possible to study this outside Savannah? Also, is getting beaten up until I lose an eye compulsory?

You need a PhD in Boatology and a minimum of 3 years of prior education in the field of Urbanism. ...plus you need a pretty sick beard.

• It can be studied anywhere, though all examinations must be taken in the registered 'B.O.A.T' exam hall in Florida.

While getting beaten until an eye is lost is not compulsory, it is strongly advised.
    However it is required for all students to be in atleast one serious car incident resulting in paralysis below the waist...all surgeries will be paid for by the B.O.A.T officials.

Is it possible to study this outside Savannah? Also, is getting beaten up until I lose an eye compulsory?

• if she wanted to.

FORTLEE posted: »

She can

• O almighty Kenny give her a soul.

She looks like her soul is missing though.

• edited June 2017

When does she say "Shut the fuck up, Javi"??

• Thank you good Sir for those answers. Unfortunately right now my both legs are working well but I'll make sure to contact you once I complete the last step and meet all the requirements to finish my recruitment.

It can be studied anywhere, though all examinations must be taken in the registered 'B.O.A.T' exam hall in Florida. While getting beaten

• Thank you. We at B.O.A.T eagerly await your application form.

Thank you good Sir for those answers. Unfortunately right now my both legs are working well but I'll make sure to contact you once I complete the last step and meet all the requirements to finish my recruitment.

• Edgy Clem vs Scumbag Javi

• Open wide...here comes the airplane! ✈️

jk

• edited June 2017

That head fits so well for some reason.

Edit: after reading my comment it might of sounded like I was dissing Kenny... I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. I was just saying how good he edited​ it.

Open wide...here comes the airplane! ✈️

• I imagine that's one of the only reasons it was made.

Connora711 posted: »

That head fits so well for some reason. Edit: after reading my comment it might of sounded like I was dissing Kenny... I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. I was just saying how good he edited​ it.

• edited June 2017

Fixed the last panel ... Here comes the BOAT!

Open wide...here comes the airplane! ✈️

• In ep3, if you don't let David in and then tell Clem to back off after she tackles him she says that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.