Story Mode Season 2 E3 Footage Discussion

2»

Comments

• It was more like a choice to save your friend or your hero. Not like your friend or a unknown person

MegaXD posted: »

Maybe, remember when we had to choose between Petra or Gabriel in episode 1? We met Gabriel two minutes before we had to make that choice haha

• I see that as save your friend or a known hero which could possibly help with your quest. Also that was episode 1 of season 1, everyone knows petra by now so i can guarantee that the majority will pick her

MegaXD posted: »

Maybe, remember when we had to choose between Petra or Gabriel in episode 1? We met Gabriel two minutes before we had to make that choice haha

• I'm excited for S2, but meh, i'm not expecting super-impactful choices. Hopefully i'm wrong

lupinb0y posted: »

Well that's new! I wonder what they mean by that. EDIT I just realised that the icon represents a fork in a road or a branching path. So maybe choices have a larger effect on the story than what we would expect.

• Are we seriously getting a choice between Petra and some rando already?

This better not end up being another season of save Petra constantly and no romance dialogues.

• I swear there will be no romance...

• What's the point of adding any romance this season when it was never mentioned last season (excluding Ivor's crush on Harper).

Are we seriously getting a choice between Petra and some rando already? This better not end up being another season of save Petra constantly and no romance dialogues.

• Because a ton of people wanted Jesse to be able to show feelings towards Petra or Lukas?

What's the point of adding any romance this season when it was never mentioned last season (excluding Ivor's crush on Harper).

• Doesn't mean it needs to be added. That's not relevant to the story and romance probably wasn't part of their original plan.

Because a ton of people wanted Jesse to be able to show feelings towards Petra or Lukas?

• edited June 2017

It's not Merv it's either Nerm or Nurm

So the new characters are: Jack, Merv? and Petra. I didn't catch the old guys name. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Can you imagine?
    Jesse: "Hey sweetie!" Lukas/Petra: "Hi honey!" * smooches *
    Axel/Olivia: "Uh, guys, we're in the middle of a battle?"

Because a ton of people wanted Jesse to be able to show feelings towards Petra or Lukas?

• If many fans expected it and still want to see it then why wouldn't it need to be added? You seem quite confident that romance wouldn't be relevant to the story without knowing the story yet? Strange.

Tekano posted: »

Doesn't mean it needs to be added. That's not relevant to the story and romance probably wasn't part of their original plan.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

For some reason it looks like the footage Blind Sniper posted where they where talking was removed but the season 2 gameplay video is still available.

• Nurm. Someone asked Eric about him on Eric's Tumbler.

It's not Merv it's either Nerm or Nurm

• Everybody doesn't get what they want.. Barely any other companies use their fans' request for romance, and they expected it. This season is only gonna be 5 episodes so I can tell there's a even lower chance of romance... And seeing that Lukas is probably barely gonna be in the adventure, that's limited to Petra and people will be angry... I don't think romance will ever be added, but if it is, I'll be surprised

If many fans expected it and still want to see it then why wouldn't it need to be added? You seem quite confident that romance wouldn't be relevant to the story without knowing the story yet? Strange.

• And there wasn't really even real evidence of romance in season 1..

Everybody doesn't get what they want.. Barely any other companies use their fans' request for romance, and they expected it. This season is

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

You may say that now... but I think you guys are going to love Jack.

Our new characters this season are PHENOMENAL and it's really hard to choose my favorite (... @stirpicus, y u do dis), but I think I'd pick him.

Are we seriously getting a choice between Petra and some rando already? This better not end up being another season of save Petra constantly and no romance dialogues.

• Hmmm okay I will give the new guy a chance but please give us Jetra!!

You may say that now... but I think you guys are going to love Jack. Our new characters this season are PHENOMENAL and it's really hard to choose my favorite (... @stirpicus, y u do dis), but I think I'd pick him.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2017

Gawrsh. :) But yeah, I think more people might pick Jack then you'd think...

You may say that now... but I think you guys are going to love Jack. Our new characters this season are PHENOMENAL and it's really hard to choose my favorite (... @stirpicus, y u do dis), but I think I'd pick him.

• Petra - For some reason, Seems more scared. Shes usually really brave and tries to do stuff alone like in the witherstorm. Something could of happened, And im assuming the energy bar is from the little gauntlet thing on your hand. Notice the energy bar goes down whenever Jesse attacks but it goes back up whenever Jesse backs up. That wasn't before true.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Probably go with Petra. Based on my gaming experience, the big boss looks like it would do more damage than minions even if they are elite minions.

• The Gauntlet reminds me of the Omnitrix, but we don't know yet whether it grants powers, or takes them away...

• edited June 2017

I will go with jack, becuase I hate Petra.

• I reckon Jack sounds a bit like Richard McGonagle (Sully - Uncharted Series)

• Hopefully. I don't want to get a black eye!

stirpicus posted: »

Gawrsh. But yeah, I think more people might pick Jack then you'd think...

• Oooohhhh... I think the characters were the first season's strong point, so I have faith!

• I always imagined it'll happen like on Vexx... Jesse finds the gauntlet, it jumps onto her hand and she screams as she tries to pull it off... And now the two are stuck together forever.

but we don't know yet whether it grants powers, or takes them away...

Hmm, I hadn't thought about that. Maybe it's like a curse and is slowly killing Jesse and the only way to get it off is to kill that Villager-- Err, I mean that giant god guy.

The Gauntlet reminds me of the Omnitrix, but we don't know yet whether it grants powers, or takes them away...

• I haven't seen anyone talk about this yet, so...

What is that "Structure Block"? Where did they get it? It appears to create shields, I wonder if we'll be able to use it in combat?
    It also looks like a Command Block.

• I just thought, why is that giant god-guy trying to kill them?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I guess the block thing belongs to him so he probably wants it back.

Acheive250 posted: »

I just thought, why is that giant god-guy trying to kill them?

• Ah, that makes sense.

But wait... Why does Jesse need the block? She can just give it back. Unlike the gauntlet...

OzzyUK posted: »

I guess the block thing belongs to him so he probably wants it back.

• I reckon the gauntlet is apart of the god thing somehow...
    Plus, he seemed almost friendly... Always greeting Jesse and whatnot... then trying to crush her...

Acheive250 posted: »

Ah, that makes sense. But wait... Why does Jesse need the block? She can just give it back. Unlike the gauntlet...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.