Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• "Mattered"

darthsansa posted: »

Woah good work! This must have taken you ages On another note, I see that we can end up with "25 Clementines". Not quite 42, but it's nic

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

To be fair, joining or not joining the New Frontier mattered a lot more than most of us thought it would, considering it affects Clem's episode 5 choice.

"Mattered"

• still better than getting bitten by a walker with no jaw =_='

When you get killed by an invisible muerto.

• Whoever fell off the bridge will make a return, I'm calling it now. "They fell off a bridge and they died" is too open and too perfect for a setup for them to come back.

• Thats odd, bruised but broken is the best one you can get in Kenny ending, judging by the others.

Here is every Clementine sorted by s2 ending and how you get them. It is a combination of your season 2 ending and the following choices, re

• Yeah I'm going to update the list as more people come tell me they got a different Clem. Ideally we would have 8 Clementine's per s2 ending, but I have found at least one (enlightened combatant) that pairs with 122 as well as 222.

darthsansa posted: »

Woah good work! This must have taken you ages On another note, I see that we can end up with "25 Clementines". Not quite 42, but it's nic

• What makes you say that it is the best?

NorthStars posted: »

Thats odd, bruised but broken is the best one you can get in Kenny ending, judging by the others.

• They have a red mark over their picture in the credits instead of the ? suggesting they are unknown.

Ava and Tripp are dead.

TrashJesus posted: »

Whoever fell off the bridge will make a return, I'm calling it now. "They fell off a bridge and they died" is too open and too perfect for a setup for them to come back.

• edited June 2017

The ones with the most points sound more badass. Like unbitten, unstoppable, hardened survivor and tough as nails. It doesn't make them better than the others just cooler name I guess, they all are just the highest number you can get.

What makes you say that it is the best?

• I had the Gunslinger, but Wellington ending. Combination was 121. However, I did get all the "Wellington" lines and Clementine has her scar, so the game did register it.

Here is every Clementine sorted by s2 ending and how you get them. It is a combination of your season 2 ending and the following choices, re

• In the end of season 4 Clementine is free, Javi and Jesus now in couple are the AJ's fathers
    XD

• About Kate you're kinda wrong, Kate asked Javi to take her with him when he talked about traveling, why would she take Javi's hand again when David is about to come in the kitchen? To me Kate was clearly fed up with david way before all this.

Like Javi said, David was a raging asshole, and it's true that in all flashbacks David is drinking beer
    he was protayed like some guy who can't deal with his problems and any occasion is good to drink

Twdsaviours posted: »

Nothing to do with alcohol what you saying is pure speculation, and Kate is scared of him she only wants to leave him in the present time because of Javi.

• no

In the end of season 4 Clementine is free, Javi and Jesus now in couple are the AJ's fathers XD

• We have never seen Kenny on a boat.

• Good point. Delicious Irony?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

We have never seen Kenny on a boat.

• Ava's backstory from the ama:

The product of a military family, Ava was a bullish student always at the top of her class, and her brief stint in the United States Armed Forces alongside her sister was no different. Though she presents a tough exterior, Ava is also severely compassionate, a trait her father always referred to as her “greatest fault”.

Following the outbreak, Ava and her sister were stationed at a military checkpoint that quickly fell apart - despite their valiant attempts to help hold it together. It was there that she met David. In the chaos, Ava watched her sister turn - and was forced to put her down.

• Damn. No wonder she's so tough on the outside.

Poor sisters. :cry:

Ava's backstory from the ama: The product of a military family, Ava was a bullish student always at the top of her class, and her brief s

• Man, there have been so many interesting behind-the-scenes back stories for the ANF characters. I wish we could have found out for ourselves in the game. Really would have made their deaths / character in general matter more.

• edited June 2017

That could just be because Javier and his group thinks they're dead. It's like with Kenny, for all intents and purposes we would have put a red mark on him after Season 1 right? Even if Lee tries to say that Kenny is alive Christa chimes in saying he probably didn't make it. You couldn't do the same with Joan or Clint (whichever lived) because Javier knows that they're out there.

They have a red mark over their picture in the credits instead of the ? suggesting they are unknown. Ava and Tripp are dead.

• That's...really generic.

Ava's backstory from the ama: The product of a military family, Ava was a bullish student always at the top of her class, and her brief s

• "Apocalyptic philosopher" just sounds plain weird, esp compared to all the other outcomes.

• It seems Prescott never wanted or needed a leader and instead just helped each other.

DabigRG posted: »

And yeah apparently Conrad was the one who led people there and started the town. And yet, he was content to just be a lowly bartender. What a guy.

• Like Fallandir said, pretty easy to mix up thinking New Frontier attacked Wellington when they just reuse the same fucking models every 2 seconds.

DabigRG posted: »

The dialogue, both used and unused, more or less confirmed this a good while ago. Where've you been?

• I know, was just sayin.

Poogers555 posted: »

Like Fallandir said, pretty easy to mix up thinking New Frontier attacked Wellington when they just reuse the same fucking models every 2 seconds.

• Sonansu.

Twdsaviours posted: »

It seems Prescott never wanted or needed a leader and instead just helped each other.

• edited June 2017

It's much less ambiguous than Kennys season 1 "death".

• They fell from a highway overpass into the river
    • They had walkers on them
    • Even if they didn't get bit the water would have hit them like concrete. They'd be knocked unconscious and drown.

Sorry but Ava and Tripp will literally never come back let alone be mentioned again, you are grasping at straws here.

That could just be because Javier and his group thinks they're dead. It's like with Kenny, for all intents and purposes we would have put a

• edited June 2017

When Kenny "died" in Season 1, the game said he was lost while fighting off walkers. It never mentioned him dying. In Season 3 though, Ava and Tripp are marked with the bloody red mark thingy so they're definitely dead.

That could just be because Javier and his group thinks they're dead. It's like with Kenny, for all intents and purposes we would have put a

• What about 222 in Wellington, Jane and Alone endings?

If that's correct (ima trust ya, mah Lord and Saviour Kenneth) I can use the power of numbers and say that my Clementine would be "Bruised not Broken". Although never shall I know cause my stats remain broken.

• Here'a another one: Determined Survivor (Wellington, 212)

• They're dead, just like Lee, just like Sam The Dog and every other character that fulfilled their quest in TT's game.

Whoever fell off the bridge will make a return, I'm calling it now. "They fell off a bridge and they died" is too open and too perfect for a setup for them to come back.

• But we've seen him holding a saltick, so that's +5 to godliness.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

We have never seen Kenny on a boat.

• I dont have every single Clementine yet (afaik) so if you know of any additional ones let me know

fallandir posted: »

What about 222 in Wellington, Jane and Alone endings? If that's correct (ima trust ya, mah Lord and Saviour Kenneth) I can use the power

• Thank you! I'll add it to the list

alekgn posted: »

Here'a another one: Determined Survivor (Wellington, 212)

• Well, yeah.

dojo32161 posted: »

To be fair, joining or not joining the New Frontier mattered a lot more than most of us thought it would, considering it affects Clem's episode 5 choice.

• I had A Free Spirit in my original save file. Now I changed it to A Survival Strategist.

• I gave you aids, it's just a prank bro!

Sparkeagle posted: »

I effed your wife! It's just a prank bro!

• THE GAMER GRILL!

THE BABY GRILL

• WHAT!?!?!?!? XD this legit?

Deltino posted: »

Move over Randy Tudor, there's a new best easter egg in town:

• HOKY SHIT!!!!! XD YES!!!!

Just went ahead and did this myself can confirm its real

• No they don't. I've read every comic that's out.

Yeah but they also use a horn or some shit to make noise, and there is no horn to be seen. Srange.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.