Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• My name is Jake, but England is my city.

"My name is Paul but my friends call me Jesus " I am sorry for you -Stewart- but it seems you didn't trust Jesus, so… for you… it's Paul ! XD

• I thought it was 25.

fallandir posted: »

she's got 42 personalities open ur eyes people!11!

• Dies you ice don't the Bonnie, break if.

This may be well known here, especially to the artists, but the blood stain that is on Clems hat is from Lee's blood when he got bitten. The

• Tripp working at docs makes him seem even more like Kenny.

The ama gave us canon backstories for a couple characters: * Joan was a divorced single mother, a driven child of immigrants, who worke

• In a question thing on the 13th, I asked if it was a plausible theory for Tripp surviving the fall, and when he's shot in the neck he looks like he's about to get up. They said if he's shot he's dead. Didn't talk about the bridge scene though.

They have a red mark over their picture in the credits instead of the ? suggesting they are unknown. Ava and Tripp are dead.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited June 2017

Looking through the game files, I found 7 more of them. No idea which fit where, though. Or if some of them are even used:

• Selfless and Sure

• Objective Above All

• An Apocalyptic Humanist

• Uncompromising

• Cool Under Pressure

• Even Tempered

• A Merciful Gunslinger

So that gives us at least 33 different Clementines.

Here is every Clementine sorted by s2 ending and how you get them. It is a combination of your season 2 ending and the following choices, re

edited June 2017

Lonnie was supposed to have a photograph on the memorial wall as well. There's a model for a photograph, but no texture for it.

Also, Max's unused special stats photo:

enter image description here

As well as unused photos for Clementine, Kate, David and Gabe:

And finally, the placeholder for the special Kate/David/Gabe stats:

Oh, and also, the "Your Clementine became" screen is slightly broken-- it's supposed to show her scars, but it wasn't set up properly. Also, Telltale very cleverly decided to hide her left hand, so they didn't have to worry about her finger/AJ tattoo.

• Apocalyptic Humanist might fall under the Alone ending since they have an "apocalyptic" theme going (Apocalyptic Protector [121]); Apocalyptic Philosopher [122]).

We won't know for sure unless someone with that ending confirms if that's the case, but it's a thought.

Here is every Clementine sorted by s2 ending and how you get them. It is a combination of your season 2 ending and the following choices, re

• Why not? XD

no

• I was thinking the same thing. Jane, Molly...

That's...really generic.

• But wasn't the tattoo on the right?

Deltino posted: »

Lonnie was supposed to have a photograph on the memorial wall as well. There's a model for a photograph, but no texture for it. Also, Max

ahhhhh

hm

yep, i think i fucked up

But wasn't the tattoo on the right?

• Now I remember how someone once pointed out their similarity.

DabigRG posted: »

Okay, so apparently, Eleanor is specifically Thai American, but her exact backstory is no longer relevant due to numerous changes to the story. But yes, she really was supposed to be Joan's daughter originally.

• Why those dead people's ending photos have Zorro's autograph on it? Zorro Telltale Game Series confirmed.

Lonnie was supposed to have a photograph on the memorial wall as well. There's a model for a photograph, but no texture for it. Also, Max

• Why did they make a photo of Clementine for the memorial wall? D:

• It still has something to do. You said it. "That has hardly anything to do with what I said"

That has hardly anything to do with what I said since the main point of my of my post was about Javier not helping Clem at all even tho Clem stayed around to help him the whole time. My post wasn't about "wheres aj!"

• Nice! So there are at least 8 per s2 ending. Now we just need someone to confirm which choices and endings give you these personalities

Looking through the game files, I found 7 more of them. No idea which fit where, though. Or if some of them are even used: * Selfless a

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That's not for the memorial wall, that's for the special character stats. Eleanor has one of those and she's always alive.

Acheive250 posted: »

Why did they make a photo of Clementine for the memorial wall?

• Yeah and honestly, I thought it was an obvious, mildly offensive assumption.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Now I remember how someone once pointed out their similarity.

• Really?

That's...really generic.

• Eh, maybe Molly-esque, but Jane's was definitely different.

I was thinking the same thing. Jane, Molly...

• Lonnie was supposed to have a photograph on the memorial wall as well. There's a model for a photograph, but no texture for it.

Why do you need a model for a flat photograph?

• I mean the backstory, but yeah.

Eh, maybe Molly-esque, but Jane's was definitely different.

• edited June 2017

People were saying this JUST BECAUSE both are Asian-American. They don't look alike to me.

Yeah and honestly, I thought it was an obvious, mildly offensive assumption.

• I know: Molly trained to be acceptable and gave up some hole so her sick sister could stay as well, while Jane was just a wanderer dragging her dejected sister around.

The key distinction from them is that Ava and her sister were much more on even ground.

I mean the backstory, but yeah.

• Pretty much. Though it is worth noting that parents and their kids aren't always gonna look too similar. Hell, look at Duck.

Fangirl101 posted: »

People were saying this JUST BECAUSE both are Asian-American. They don't look alike to me.

• There are "42 different Clementine's" you can get from choices made in Season 1 and 2

darthsansa posted: »

Woah good work! This must have taken you ages On another note, I see that we can end up with "25 Clementines". Not quite 42, but it's nic

• Damn, I'd been working on a list too D:

• That cake is a lie

• Man, someone should make a page for New Frontier on tcrf.net because there is just so much unused content to go through. Seriously, it's ridiculous how much content was cut from the final game.

• I'm still quite unsure what to think about Richmond having a supply of flour, eggs, milk, baking powder and most importantly, chocolate.

AronDracula posted: »

That cake is a lie

Because in order to apply a texture, you need an object to apply it to. Everything needs a model in order to add a texture to it.

Like, think of it this way-- you can't paint something unless there's something to paint, right? You can't paint a wall, unless there's actually a wall to paint.

Lonnie was supposed to have a photograph on the memorial wall as well. There's a model for a photograph, but no texture for it. Why do you need a model for a flat photograph?

• I replayed A New Frontier in it's entirety, because last time I didin't get the experiences with characters and the My Clementine thing.

I got Graceful Gunslinger xdd

• Those raids were good for something!

fallandir posted: »

I'm still quite unsure what to think about Richmond having a supply of flour, eggs, milk, baking powder and most importantly, chocolate.

• I suppose that makes sense.

Because in order to apply a texture, you need an object to apply it to. Everything needs a model in order to add a texture to it. Like, t

Joan didn't order those raids in order to sustain Richmond, the truth is much simpler than that-- she just really wanted to bake a cake.

Those raids were good for something!

• Ah, alright. Thanks. I can't see the character stats screen because I didn't finish the game while connected to the internet, (or something) so that sucks.

dojo32161 posted: »

That's not for the memorial wall, that's for the special character stats. Eleanor has one of those and she's always alive.

• Thank you.

AronDracula posted: »

That cake is a lie

• And yet it still tasted like shit anyways, sigh.

Joan didn't order those raids in order to sustain Richmond, the truth is much simpler than that-- she just really wanted to bake a cake.

• Can you give me a link to the AMA? I can't find it for some reason.

The ama gave us canon backstories for a couple characters: * Joan was a divorced single mother, a driven child of immigrants, who worke

Sign in to comment in this discussion.