So...... Where's Season 2?

I'm serious; I LOVED The Wolf Among Us and that ending is STILL confusing the shit outta me (I don't get who the woman was and why we were given the choice to go after her).

I wanna see more of our beloved modern Fairy Tale characters, I ESPECIALLY wanna see more of Bigby and Snow, and I wanna see where the story will go next and who the next big villain could be!

Please, make us a Season 2!!

Comments

• edited June 2017

Where's Season 2?

Waiting to be announced at E3...

• Oh?

Acheive250 posted: »

Where's Season 2? Waiting to be announced at E3...

• Probably never at this point, Telltale is too busy not knowing what fans want.

• ._.

Man, people are really hating on TTG, lately.

Poogers555 posted: »

Probably never at this point, Telltale is too busy not knowing what fans want.

• Oh yeah.

Oh?

• Interesting

Oh yeah.

• [removed]

._. Man, people are really hating on TTG, lately.

• Well they have made some very lackluster games lately. Apart from Borderlands everything since TWAU ended has been medicore or even awful.

At this point I'm not sure I even want another TWAU Season from Telltale, they need to change things up and put more effort into their games

._. Man, people are really hating on TTG, lately.

• edited June 2017

Alright, fair point. And I haven't played Borderlands (tried playing the first episode but it bored me a wee bit) so I can't say if it was good or not.

Journey95 posted: »

Well they have made some very lackluster games lately. Apart from Borderlands everything since TWAU ended has been medicore or even awful.

• MAKE THE WOLF AMONG US 2 YOU COWARDS!
    enter image description here

• I didn't know Leopard Geckos could screech....

sSOPHOo posted: »

MAKE THE WOLF AMONG US 2 YOU COWARDS!

• The ending was a setup for a sequel

• btw you can read FABLES: The Wolf Among Us comic and FABLES
    :)

• Where's season 2?

in your dreams.

Just kidding. They might announce it at e3 I dunno.

• They better

Killah posted: »

Where's season 2? in your dreams. Just kidding. They might announce it at e3 I dunno.

• In you on this one bud, can't wait for a S2 and I'm one of those people that believe will be their next project. Hopefully they announce it on the next expos that are coming this summer

• Wait a minute...

(I don't get who the woman was and why we were given the choice to go after her).

You don't know who she was? Bigby remembering all of those different lines throughout the game didn't give you an idea?

• Like, it gave me SOME idea, but it confirmed nothing.

Was she in disguise? Was she using glamour to change her look? Who was the person beheaded then? I AM SO CONFUSED! ;A;

I'm sorry, I was a bit younger when the game came out (13) and I was only 14 when the last episode came out. It was a lot harder for me to understand and even now (17), it's still sometimes difficult to understand what's going on.

Wait a minute... (I don't get who the woman was and why we were given the choice to go after her). You don't know who she was? Bigby remembering all of those different lines throughout the game didn't give you an idea?

• I know there's comics (that's what the entire game was based on) but I want a season 2 because season 1 was based BEFORE the comics.

sSOPHOo posted: »

btw you can read FABLES: The Wolf Among Us comic and FABLES

• Sorry, I thought by "I don't get who the woman was" you meant you had no idea at all. Yeah, the ending's meant to be a bit confusing. And while it's extremely likely it was Faith glamoured as Nerissa the whole time, no one really knows for sure. And you are given the choice to go after her to confront her about this secret. Of course, the game ends before you do, though.

Like, it gave me SOME idea, but it confirmed nothing. Was she in disguise? Was she using glamour to change her look? Who was the person b

• edited June 2017

It is true that some things are inconclusive, but that is the point. The game leans way more to one theory than the other and the theory I believe has much more impact on the overall narrative imo. This thread lays out all the evidence for the theory I agree with that prevented me from having anymore doubt, but you should definitely decide for yourself: Faith or Nerissa.

I love the game too, so I've played through it quite a few times now. You might pick up on something you missed before by replaying the game. Letting her go gives another clue as to who it really is at the end btw.

Like, it gave me SOME idea, but it confirmed nothing. Was she in disguise? Was she using glamour to change her look? Who was the person b

• minecraft storymode is OBVIOUSLY more important lol

• All of the other game series seem to be more important, considering they've been rolling out with new seasons and episode for those but not for TWAU

cleminist posted: »

minecraft storymode is OBVIOUSLY more important lol

• So true.

• edited June 2017

Oh, just to clarify... W-When I said "Waiting to be announced at E3", I meant at E3 next year...

Interesting

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's possible that Mojang was easier to negotiate a second season contract with, Telltale can't just make a second season without getting the rights to do so first.

• edited June 2017

good luck next year, god dammit they will announce it in a couple of months youll see
    just look like everyone in the comments thinking its over :/ well its a good point so far...

They better

• what a pity... so doing new IP are easier rather than TWAU s2 i guess

OzzyUK posted: »

It's possible that Mojang was easier to negotiate a second season contract with, Telltale can't just make a second season without getting the rights to do so first.

• true.

• edited June 2017

Thank goodness I gave up on Season 2 a long time ago - otherwise, I'd probably still be waiting for this...

• Well, the creator of the Fables comic did say that whether or not a second season of Wolf would be made is up to Telltale, so I don't think getting the rights to it would be too much trouble for them.

• oh..it's still coming. You just wait and see in a couple of months!...hopefully.

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Thank goodness I gave up on Season 2 a long time ago - otherwise, I'd probably still be waiting for this...

• edited June 2017

.it's still coming. You just wait and see in a couple of months!

That's what people have been saying months before, and months before (several times now), but there's been not a peep of actual news about TWAU (by actual news, I don't mean those twitter teases from Telltale lol) from Telltale (only new IPs and TWD season 3).

Even if what you say turns out to be true (though I'd say it's a very, very, very slim chance) I'd rather not expect/anticipate it at all and may be pleasantly surprised (if......and it's a big if........by some miracle it happens) than to endlessly wait for a season that may never come.

oh..it's still coming. You just wait and see in a couple of months!...hopefully.

• I don't see why they'd be easier to negotiate with, TWAU and Tales sold much more than MCSM, no?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.