Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Nah, I just checked. It's on her right.

TheDerpGod posted: »

nope, it's on her left.

• edited June 2017

Since we talk about the comics, how are the undead in it ?
    All slow ? Do some of them can "evoluate" ?

Louche posted: »

TV show Governor is WAY better than the mustache twirling 1 dimensional zombie-daughter-kissing lunatic Kirkman thought up for the comics.

• They are just like the ones you see in the game since they both take place in the same universe.

Since we talk about the comics, how are the undead in it ? All slow ? Do some of them can "evoluate" ?

• Ok thanks, it is in the dawn of dead movies that there are zombies trying to use tools isn't it ?

LeeClemKen posted: »

They are just like the ones you see in the game since they both take place in the same universe.

• Imagine if Ava and Mark were at the same military base? The locations do not match up, but whatever.

Ava's backstory from the ama: The product of a military family, Ava was a bullish student always at the top of her class, and her brief s

• I never saw that movie so I have no idea

Ok thanks, it is in the dawn of dead movies that there are zombies trying to use tools isn't it ?

• Man like OG Zorro

fallandir posted: »

Why those dead people's ending photos have Zorro's autograph on it? Zorro Telltale Game Series confirmed.

• Omg, I have so much memories of season 2

Tony112 posted: »

Season 2 was great. Amazing soundtracks, great story, feels.....

• edited June 2017

Didn't Telltale say

"You definitely want to play the Michonne mini-series before you play season 3!"

I'm gonna need to call a plumber for all the bullshit in their building.

Batteries posted: »

You aren't missing much. It's basically just A New Frontier without the harrowing disappointment and spit in the face So it's just fucking boring.

• edited June 2017

No, they're the same in the comic. No evolution or devolution. They never act human at all, as I recall. The only interesting thing is how the survivors explicitly label them all (at first), as I recall they see and explain different types of zombies, like there's walkers, roamers, lurkers, they also explain the herd, without reading the comics first it kinda comes out of nowhere in the video game.

Since we talk about the comics, how are the undead in it ? All slow ? Do some of them can "evoluate" ?

• Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but the AMA also shed light about the word busket:

Busket is a word our director made up when designing those action sequences, which we found funny enough that it ended up sticking. And for the record (in the department of things we didn't properly name in-game), I'm told that's not actually a bulldozer, it's a front loader.

• I was so damn sure Sam or Paige were going to show up...

Didn't Telltale say "You definitely want to play the Michonne mini-series before you play season 3!" I'm gonna need to call a plumber for all the bullshit in their building.

• edited June 2017

Yeah, me too, 400 days had more of an impact on season 2 than Michonne did on season 3, so far I've not seen nor heard of anything that ties ANF to the mini series.

I was so damn sure Sam or Paige were going to show up...

• So they just said "Fuck all" and went with making up a word for the bucket? XD

enter image description here

darthsansa posted: »

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but the AMA also shed light about the word busket: Busket is a word our director made up when d

• I liked Greg.

AronDracula posted: »

Greg from TWD Michonne reminds me a lot of Dante from DMC: Devil May Cry.

• Huh...

Nah, I just checked. It's on her right.

• [removed]

Nah, I just checked. It's on her right.

• That was in no way confirmation that Michonne would have an impact on ANF.

Didn't Telltale say "You definitely want to play the Michonne mini-series before you play season 3!" I'm gonna need to call a plumber for all the bullshit in their building.

• I understand now :D it's a bucket basket = buscket

So they just said "Fuck all" and went with making up a word for the bucket? XD

• Well it definitely implied, or at least deceived some people into thinking that Michonne would.
    Sure, they didn't say, "Your choices from Michonne will carry over into ANF", but they made it sound like playing ANF without playing Michonne beforehand would dampen the experience, where the player would either not understand some reference, quote, or character about that series.

I'm still calling the plumber.

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

That was in no way confirmation that Michonne would have an impact on ANF.

• World loading has been solved.

Vicky82 posted: »

I understand now it's a bucket basket = buscket

• edited June 2017

I thought this was hilarious:

Clem can call Ava a bitch and slap her (among other things)

And your choices in that conversation fucking matter!!! They fucking matter! (Wait until the end!)

• Lol hahhahahahaha u can threaten her lol

Megaodg33 posted: »

I thought this was hilarious: Clem can call Ava a bitch and slap her (among other things) And your choices in that conversation fucking matter!!! They fucking matter! (Wait until the end!)

• Megaodg did the original of this, but, when I saw it, I just couldn't help but see something else.

stahp

Seriously why does this keep happening.
  • I didn't raise my kid like this XD

I thought this was hilarious: Clem can call Ava a bitch and slap her (among other things) And your choices in that conversation fucking matter!!! They fucking matter! (Wait until the end!)

• you deserve it

Megaodg did the original of this, but, when I saw it, I just couldn't help but see something else. Seriously why does this keep happening.

• Lol, think I am the only one who thought, Michonne Mini-Series was brilliant, something funny about that.

• This is why I love ANF Clementine the most. She doesn't need anyone to defend herself anymore.

• Just a correction of mine (which you can't be blamed for), I misspelled my username -- it was supposed to be Megadog -- but knowing that we can't change our usernames I just have to live with it.

Megaodg did the original of this, but, when I saw it, I just couldn't help but see something else. Seriously why does this keep happening.

• It was great.

Lol, think I am the only one who thought, Michonne Mini-Series was brilliant, something funny about that.

• edited June 2017

Geez, what an ungrateful little bitch.

Though I didn't know about some of those lines. Admittedly, was kinda hoping she'd try it.

• It was really fucking good to be honest.

It's a shame that so many people think it's shit just because Clem wasn't in it.

Lol, think I am the only one who thought, Michonne Mini-Series was brilliant, something funny about that.

• That's not exactly a good excuse. That's like saying my dad's a surgeon so I can defeneitly cut up a body and do a heart transplant.

TheMPerson posted: »

A information that will explain the "why was an 11 year old girl so confident about turning off the turbine" situation: Remember good o

• Eh, it could've been taken both ways, so I guess I can agree with you.

Well it definitely implied, or at least deceived some people into thinking that Michonne would. Sure, they didn't say, "Your choices from

• I hated Dante

fallandir posted: »

I liked Greg.

• Geez, what an ungrateful little bitch.

enter image description here

DabigRG posted: »

Geez, what an ungrateful little bitch. Though I didn't know about some of those lines. Admittedly, was kinda hoping she'd try it.

• Well she wouldn't definitely know how to build a damn turbine, but she would probably know the basics of turning it off or on.

... and this is comment is 3 years old.

Dan10 posted: »

That's not exactly a good excuse. That's like saying my dad's a surgeon so I can defeneitly cut up a body and do a heart transplant.

• My one problem was that you couldn't end the conflict peacefully, (Which is probably what most people didn't like).

Findagon posted: »

It was really fucking good to be honest. It's a shame that so many people think it's shit just because Clem wasn't in it.

• Better than ANF, that's certain.

• Ungrateful? They literally just stole AJ from Clem, how the hell would you react?

DabigRG posted: »

Geez, what an ungrateful little bitch. Though I didn't know about some of those lines. Admittedly, was kinda hoping she'd try it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.