Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited June 2017

Ava came out there, presumably behind David's back, to give Clementine some supplies and some healthy advice, yet Clementine is incessant in taking what happened out on her. Being angry because she thought she was losing someone she cared about is one thing, but David is the one who made that call in response to something she did herself.

And that's without mentioning that Ava's the reason AJ (and until she broke the rules, Clementine herself) even had a safe place to stay with the food, medicine, and shelter that would be helpful in helping him, potentially recover from whatever he's sick with.

Megaodg33 posted: »

Ungrateful? They literally just stole AJ from Clem, how the hell would you react?

• Am I really the one who guessed that Jesus was "confirmed" at Michonne mini series? The community Norma ruled was called Monroe. Jesus full name is Paul Monroe

• Yeah but his full name wasn't mentioned in ANF.

Korvhugge posted: »

Am I really the one who guessed that Jesus was "confirmed" at Michonne mini series? The community Norma ruled was called Monroe. Jesus full name is Paul Monroe

• It's never too late to start an argument....also just because he is an engineer doesn't mean he feddled around with turbines. Besides, it's as if it's that hard. It's just putting a key into a keyhole.......................

TheMPerson posted: »

Well she wouldn't definitely know how to build a damn turbine, but she would probably know the basics of turning it off or on. ... and this is comment is 3 years old.

• If you watch Kenny kill Carver(more like bash his head into oblivion) and then tell Kenny to stop hitting Arvo. Kenny says: "What, lost your taste for this sort of thing?"

• That doesn't matter tho. His full name is still Paul Monroe and even though you knew him before ANF or not it's still a good ¨easter egg¨ (???)

AronDracula posted: »

Yeah but his full name wasn't mentioned in ANF.

• I don't see it, to be honest.

Am I really the one who guessed that Jesus was "confirmed" at Michonne mini series? The community Norma ruled was called Monroe. Jesus full name is Paul Monroe

• If you don't break Bonnie, ice dies.

Dan10 posted: »

If you watch Kenny kill Carver(more like bash his head into oblivion) and then tell Kenny to stop hitting Arvo. Kenny says: "What, lost your taste for this sort of thing?"

• Meh.

• Why is this a meme?

If you don't break Bonnie, ice dies.

• The meme is used when someone is pointing out something obvious, just like the Bonnie/ice situation was pointed out numerous times when S2E5 came out.

Why is this a meme?

• Oh. Come on my detail wasn't THAT obvious.......right? :/

The meme is used when someone is pointing out something obvious, just like the Bonnie/ice situation was pointed out numerous times when S2E5 came out.

• If Bonnie don't die, the ice break you.

Oh. Come on my detail wasn't THAT obvious.......right?

• Kate and Gabe killed several walkers in the junkyard before choosing to retreat and getting cornered in the broken down vehicle.

• Javi has a long non canon death scene if you fail to kill the last walker while trying to save Gabe

If you watch Kenny kill Carver(more like bash his head into oblivion) and then tell Kenny to stop hitting Arvo. Kenny says: "What, lost your taste for this sort of thing?"

• They literally ripped her child out of her arms because she tried to save him. Sure she stole medicine. but at least she's using it on a sick person and not sitting there getting high. The New Frontier and its rules are trash, but Ava is delusional. I think anyone would react the same if someone stole your child and told you to move on, it's ludicrous.

DabigRG posted: »

Geez, what an ungrateful little bitch. Though I didn't know about some of those lines. Admittedly, was kinda hoping she'd try it.

• stahp

TheDerpGod posted: »

If Bonnie don't die, the ice break you.

• How exactly is Ava delusional there?

TrashJesus posted: »

They literally ripped her child out of her arms because she tried to save him. Sure she stole medicine. but at least she's using it on a sic

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited June 2017

Regarding how Hector was originally meant to be Mariana's dad, there's actually a legacy line that made it to the game that they forgot to cut out.

During the intro scene when Javier is looking for Mari, you can hear Hector refer to her as mija ("Mija, donde estas?" which would basically translate to something along the lines of "Honey, where are you?"). Mija is Spanish for daughter.

• Hector cucked David before Javi did lol

Deltino posted: »

Regarding how Hector was originally meant to be Mariana's dad, there's actually a legacy line that made it to the game that they forgot to c

• literally no one says "mija" we just use "hija" (the "h" is not pronunced) but nice discovery anyways.

Regarding how Hector was originally meant to be Mariana's dad, there's actually a legacy line that made it to the game that they forgot to c

• "Mi hija" is my daughter in Spanish, it can be used for younger women you care about.
    But we don't use it like this in Spain, we usually say "hija mia"
    "Mija" is probably a Mexican way of saying it. So even if Hector is her uncle, it's alright to say it.

• That's pretty sad.:lol:

Hector cucked David before Javi did lol

• A lot of people use expressions like that one all the time. In TTB2 Conrad says "Take it easy, son" to Gabe when they have no connection at all.

My grandmother calls "mija" or "mijo" to anyone who is younger than her.

• Near the end of "ties that bind part 2" if you accept Conrad's plan, when Tripp asks why Clementine has a gun on her and Conrad says "Should you tell 'em or should I?" If you remain silent then Conrad will tell them. Also if you don't break the ice, Bonnie dies.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I suppose that's true, but given all the other files that confirm that Hector was originally meant to be her dad, it is very likely that this line was from that iteration of the game, which was never removed. That's what I was mainly getting at. In fact, this is probably the reason the line was kept, since it still makes sense.

Vicky82 posted: »

"Mi hija" is my daughter in Spanish, it can be used for younger women you care about. But we don't use it like this in Spain, we usually s

• Of course, why bother erasing a dialog that still makes sense.
    But from what you said about Hector being Mariana's father, it's more evident when the group get to Richmond gate, And David don't even ask about Mariana..., well, he doesn't even care about his wife or son though, not until Javi says they need a doc for kate :D

I suppose that's true, but given all the other files that confirm that Hector was originally meant to be her dad, it is very likely that thi

• If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? I'm just curious to know where it's usual to say "mijo, mija" since we don't use it in Spain.

A lot of people use expressions like that one all the time. In TTB2 Conrad says "Take it easy, son" to Gabe when they have no connection at all. My grandmother calls "mija" or "mijo" to anyone who is younger than her.

• If you don't break the ice, Javi has a long non-canon death scene.

• sorry to butt in the conversation like this, but my mother's side of the family also says mijo and mija and we're puerto rican! i guess it's just different dialects of the language that people use.

Vicky82 posted: »

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? I'm just curious to know where it's usual to say "mijo, mija" since we don't use it in Spain.

• Thanks for telling me :)

sorry to butt in the conversation like this, but my mother's side of the family also says mijo and mija and we're puerto rican! i guess it's just different dialects of the language that people use.

• edited June 2017

avie-baby
    trippie

I ship it just a little bit~

• [Insert Disgusted Lee pic here]

Fangirl101 posted: »

• I fucking ship it. What will be the name?

• [removed]

• Triva or Avipp. :joy:
    Oh wait! The Baldy and The Beast!

I fucking ship it. What will be the name?

• edited June 2017

Yah XD. Too bad Ava proved herself to be both the Baldy and the Beast by knocking him out cold with a single hit. At least you can say that Tripp was swept off his feet by her.

Triva or Avipp. Oh wait! The Baldy and The Beast!

• The Baldy and the Beast is great!

Triva or Avipp. Oh wait! The Baldy and The Beast!

• Haha, true! :lol:

Yah XD. Too bad Ava proved herself to be both the Baldy and the Beast by knocking him out cold with a single hit. At least you can say that Tripp was swept off his feet by her.

• The ship can sail now!

We need a fanfiction, too!

The Baldy and the Beast is great!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.