Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• With Javus as the secondary ship, obviously!

Fangirl101 posted: »

The ship can sail now! We need a fanfiction, too!

• enter image description here

man Elle's boobs though

Fangirl101 posted: »

I ship it just a little bit~

• Until you pointed that out. I thought that was Tripp's enormous pecks. Thanks for ruining my fantasy. :(

man Elle's boobs though

• Those were her boobs all along. :joy:

Until you pointed that out. I thought that was Tripp's enormous pecks. Thanks for ruining my fantasy.

• [removed]

Until you pointed that out. I thought that was Tripp's enormous pecks. Thanks for ruining my fantasy.

• edited June 2017

DomTheBomb discusses the things that could've been for this season of the walking dead. Mostly a go over of the AMA's with some of his theories with this new information.

• Season 3 is confirmed.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Javi has a long non canon death scene if you fail to kill the last walker while trying to save Gabe

• edited June 2017

It wasn't so obvious actually, it's just that most people already know it since they played the game more than once or have been in this community for a longer time

Dan10 posted: »

Oh. Come on my detail wasn't THAT obvious.......right?

• Me too

• Awful mic, bad quality, but it's pretty good otherwise.

DomTheBomb discusses the things that could've been for this season of the walking dead. Mostly a go over of the AMA's with some of his theories with this new information.

• If you don't break the ice, someone either reposts your meme or reposts your detail.

• javi plays baseball

If you don't break the ice, someone either reposts your meme or reposts your detail.

• Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

"About The Walking Dead", sweetheart... ;)

If you don't break the ice, someone either reposts your meme or reposts your detail.

• If you don't break the ice, someone either reposts your meme or detail about The Walking Dead.

Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead "About The Walking Dead", sweetheart...

• I'm pretty sure this is something that a lot of people fail to recognize, but Kate (ironically) is the most loyal major Garcia family member to Javier.

You can favor Gabe in every possible choice involving him, but he will still "betray" Javier by going with David. Also, if you shot Conrad (which was the Pro-Gabe choice at the time, since he tells you to shoot him), he will "betray" Javier by selling him out to Tripp & Eleanor. I know those weren't like true betrayals that characters like Eleanor and David did, but Gabe still showed disloyalty towards Javier.

You can favor David in every possible choice involving him and he will still "betray" Javier by trying to kill him obviously and splitting up with Gabe from Javier and the rest, even though the others disagreed with the idea. Pretty disloyal to me.

Kate however, did nothing in the story that could show disloyalty to Javier. She proved to be fully loyal to Javier multiple times. She was willing to die for Javier in Episode 5 (when Fern wanted to shoot Javier), and she was the one who went after Javi in Episode 4 (depending on your choice at the end of Episode 3).

Also in Episode 4, if you pick the dialogue option to tell Kate to not be afraid of leaving Javier behind if the guards pursue them, Kate will immediately refuse the idea and tell him that she's not leaving him behind and how she'll stick by him 'till the end.

So I think it's safe to say that Kate is the most loyal Garcia family member (if not the most loyal character in general) to Javier in ANF. I don't think a lot of people actually notice it, since there are so many Kate-haters out there, but I just thought I'd point this out.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That's it! I'm changing the thread!

• edited June 2017

so now this is a meme thread lol.

MOD EDIT: For the sake of people viewing this in the future the thread looked like this
    enter image description here

Only for the overused Details memes.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

so now this is a meme thread lol. MOD EDIT: For the sake of people viewing this in the future the thread looked like this

• if you don't break the ice javier is a baseball player

• if you get tripp killed he is still alive.

• edited June 2017

he never "betrayed" javier by going with david, he wanted to help david and convince him to go back. kate exposed her relationship with javier when she was fully aware that it was not the time for it and david would go insane and be irrational as he was throughout the episode. you can simply reject kate and she'll say "i can't believe i loved either of you," again, being fully aware that david would hurt someone. i would say that gabe snitching on javier about the conrad situation was terrible, but gabe does prove loyalty to javier by trying to stop the fight. kate only yells at david, but she is the only person who doesn't actually try to stop the fight.

Findagon posted: »

I'm pretty sure this is something that a lot of people fail to recognize, but Kate (ironically) is the most loyal major Garcia family member

• I'm making you a monument.

dojo32161 posted: »

That's it! I'm changing the thread!

• Memes that people might overuse

"ANF isnt as bad as everyone is saying it is"

• he never "betrayed" javier by going with david, he wanted to help david and convince him to go back.

If this is true, then it's not betrayal. The Conrad situation still stands though about Gabe's disloyalty. You can argue that he wasn't thinking straight, but it still counts as disloyalty.

kate exposed her relationship with javier when she was fully aware that it was not the time for it and david would go insane and be irrational as he was throughout the episode. you can simply reject kate and she'll say "i can't believe i loved either of you," again, being fully aware that david would hurt someone.

Kate mentions in Episode 4 that she thinks David will cut them a break, since they're saving his life (they did just that). I really doubt she intended to cause the fight between the brothers. Also, I don't think she presumed David's reaction to be that aggressive, since he pretty much gave the vibes of being a coward (due to the fact he wanted to abandon Richmond). Also, it was more like just getting back at David by kissing Javi in front of him because of their fucked up marriage and presumed years of abuse, Javier was just the poor sod caught in the crossfire.

(I'm not saying kissing Javi in front of David or declaring her former love for him was the right thing to do, that was a fucked up thing to do and I think Kate fucked up big-time there, but I still somewhat understand why she did that.)

he never "betrayed" javier by going with david, he wanted to help david and convince him to go back. kate exposed her relationship with javi

I believe the opposite of that meme is much more overused though.

Memes that people might overuse "ANF isnt as bad as everyone is saying it is"

• edited June 2017

If you don't break Javi then ice has a long death scene also baseball use to play Bonnie.

• David can go alone in the end, then Gabe and Kate goes together to save the town ;)

Findagon posted: »

I'm pretty sure this is something that a lot of people fail to recognize, but Kate (ironically) is the most loyal major Garcia family member

• What is this thing about break the ice stuffs ? Huh !?

• He might want to break something else if you know what I mean ͡(insert lenny face here)

• True :D

dojo32161 posted: »

I believe the opposite of that meme is much more overused though.

• If you don't break the ice, Jane is not pregnant.

• "ANF is bad"

Memes that people might overuse "ANF isnt as bad as everyone is saying it is"

• If you don't break the ice, Bonnie grows a pair of gills and becomes a shark.

• The new Jane meme:
    IF YOU DON'T DODGE THE TRUCK, CONRAD DIES.

IF YOU DON'T BREAK THE TRUCK, JANE DIES.
    IF YOU DON'T DODGE THE ICE, CONRAD DIES
    IF THE TRUCK DOESN'T DIE, RANDY TUDOR LIVES.
  • Aint overused if it's true

Gary-Oak posted: »

"ANF is bad"

• This is getting out of hand

• [removed]

• And this ice can save Javi if he downs to death by Bonnie, Kenny abuses Clementnite first though, then Jane has to hang herself and Bonnie dies so Kavi doesn't get a sunburn.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

If you don't break Javi then ice has a long death scene also baseball use to play Bonnie.

• If you don't break the ice, Bonnie dies.

What is this thing about break the ice stuffs ? Huh !?

• Grande standard

AChicken posted: »

The new Jane meme: IF YOU DON'T DODGE THE TRUCK, CONRAD DIES. IF YOU DON'T BREAK THE TRUCK, JANE DIES. IF YOU DON'T DODGE THE ICE, CONRAD DIES IF THE TRUCK DOESN'T DIE, RANDY TUDOR LIVES.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.