The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I been using Pics Art for 3 years now, so I've got it down to a T now, but I was god awful when I first started. So many cringe-tier memes....

Sparkeagle posted: »

Wow, those are such clean cut as opposed to the ones I made

• Well technically he wasn't a fly.

• Add him to the wasted potential list of ANF, it's pretty extensive already but I'm sure we can squeeze old Max in there.

Jayroen posted: »

Well technically he wasn't a fly.

• edited June 2017

I feel like a monster for putting this here, oh well...

How Telltale thought the Clem x Gabe kissing scene would make us feel.

How it really made us feel...

• CHEESE AND RICE!!!

I feel like a monster for putting this here, oh well... How Telltale thought the Clem x Gabe kissing scene would make us feel. How it really made us feel...

• Yeah, he's definitely in the top ten.

Add him to the wasted potential list of ANF, it's pretty extensive already but I'm sure we can squeeze old Max in there.

• I wanted to reuse that line at some point. Good to know it is a killer.

Fangirl101 posted: »

you cherryboy-hungry she-devil! I am dead.

• I remember it. You posted the Virgin Alarm video and said UHHAND HIM, CHERRYBOY-HUNGRY SHE-DEVIL! under some Gabe and Clementine picture.

DabigRG posted: »

I wanted to reuse that line at some point. Good to know it is a killer.

• edited June 2017

Kenny is all about that boat. :joy:

• That would have been awesome!

The game should have been like this if at start you take the weed

• I took me to damn long to finally get the joke. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . LOL

• We can, don't worry! :grin:

Add him to the wasted potential list of ANF, it's pretty extensive already but I'm sure we can squeeze old Max in there.

• Yep, dat's the one!

But for real though, that shit was borderline erotic with Gabe's hand placement and I think it's much funnier to get on Clementine's case given that she's supposedly more mature.

I remember it. You posted the Virgin Alarm video and said UHHAND HIM, CHERRYBOY-HUNGRY SHE-DEVIL! under some Gabe and Clementine picture.

• enter image description here
    enter image description here

Yeah, an easy jump 1:13 Yeah, that was my thought as well 1:33 Clementine's an owl?! 1:36 1:50 Someone's gotta screencap that 2:16 I kinda wish that's how it happened in the game 2:30 3:25 Meh

Parent of the Year, ladies and gentlemen!

Finally got this POS to work
  • edited June 2017

If no one gets it, I ignored the "Shoot that bitch" and made it so we "Take her out" and David is there since he would do it if Javi doesn't

• Same thing in the garage. It's not like the fate of Richmond and it's people are at stake! Let's have a party!

If no one gets it, I ignored the "Shoot that bitch" and made it so we "Take her out" and David is there since he would do it if Javi doesn't

• Deep down, I always knew that there was something wrong with David... Just couldn't put my finger on it, .... UNTIL NOW!

Parent of the Year, ladies and gentlemen! Finally got this POS to work

• I'm gonna fucking kill 'im.

• :joy: This is brilliant!

• Man. Telltale should've given us that option so we can "talk things out" wink. It would've given us more time with Joan and could've completely avoided the mess that was the ending of ANF.

• edited June 2017

Did you come up with it? :joy:

Haha, yeah! Her hand was placed on a similar spot. Glad they posted it as a link tho.

Yep, dat's the one! But for real though, that shit was borderline erotic with Gabe's hand placement and I think it's much funnier to get on Clementine's case given that she's supposedly more mature.

• 'If you don't do it, I fuck'

• This is my favourite post. :joy: :heart:

'If you don't do it, I fuck'

• Wow, you really hate Mariana

...And isn't this supposed to be the fun thread? Because this is just heartbreaking.

Guess I'll make some dark headcanon of how she got her scar then...

• Actually, I believe it was comments for both you and the person who linked this a while back who inspired this.

Also, I was being sarcastic.

Wow, you really hate Mariana ...And isn't this supposed to be the fun thread? Because this is just heartbreaking. Guess I'll make some dark headcanon of how she got her scar then...

• edited June 2017

Yeah, though I had to look up the cherry boy part since outright saying "virgin" would be more weird/uncomfortable than anything else.

Iirc, it was originally on the page proper but he changed it to a link when people get rowdy about it

EDIT: I just realized there was another picture I was thinking of when I wrote this.

Did you come up with it? Haha, yeah! Her hand was placed on a similar spot. Glad they posted it as a link tho.

• Yes, it was me. And I know you were being sarcastic.

Actually, I believe it was comments for both you and the person who linked this a while back who inspired this. Also, I was being sarcastic.

• edited June 2017

Credit to @Poogers555 for pointing that out :lol:

You should feel lucky. My daughter tells me it'd make a "cool" place to sleep.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.