Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Yeah i know, it was kinda of a strech. But Bonnie is kinda weak minded character.
    She goes from being all "Carver's right and do as he says and he has his reasons to do things like throwing Reggie from a roof" to "Oh, Luke is here, i gotta him help inmediatly" She is shown to be very dependant of people and trying be nice to them almost always ( there are no keys i have in the apocalipse, Bonnie), but i think it was well done actually. She was an ex-addict, so instead of drugs she grows totally depedant of someone emotionally or something. First she clings to the hope is living safely and perfectly in Howe's, then she seemingly grows attached to Luke and clings onto him. And all that is gone, all she has left is the idea of something new, something she can either guilty or just be a total bitch about.

You know what i really wanted to do after the game? Be able to return and say to her:

" LUKE IS FUCKING JANE, HE DOESNT LOVE YOU!"

DabigRG posted: »

To be fair, Luke's death was an hazard environmental compounded by an injury, while Dee's death was due to a misunderstanding on both parts coinciding with a poor decision threatening their lives.

• "alright.. maybe I push from.."

FyI, I know there's a parody of this out there, but I don't wanna risk posting it

• two days later shes shoving her tongue down some kid's throat who she barely knows.

Who is also about to become a walker, for extra grossness.

She thinks two people flirting is gross but two days later shes shoving her tongue down some kid's throat who she barely knows. CHARACTER CONSISTENCY IS KEY!

• It's gross because it's Eleanor lol

She thinks two people flirting is gross but two days later shes shoving her tongue down some kid's throat who she barely knows. CHARACTER CONSISTENCY IS KEY!

• They brought back Kenny from an impossible situation, I am pretty sure Luke will be back in season 4

cutupuss- posted: »

"alright.. maybe I push from.."

• enter image description here

Oh yeah, I can totally see him coming back.

They brought back Kenny from an impossible situation, I am pretty sure Luke will be back in season 4

• I was tempted to do the same myself.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited June 2017

So, Clementine's New Frontier brand is actually part of her texture by default. Even in episode 1. Not a big deal, right?

But think about that for a second: her being with the New Frontier is revealed in episode 2, meant to be a shocking little reveal. But if the first two episodes weren't released at the same time, you know what that would have meant? People would have figured out the surprise by opening up the textures for the first episode, effectively ruining this plot moment.

Basically, Telltale (unintentionally) dodged a bullet by releasing the first two episodes at once. Otherwise, Clementine being part of the New Frontier would have been figured out and spoiled before episode 2 even came out.

• Huh. Reminds me of the people saying Eleanor was a member of the New Frontier because her scarf is covering her mark.

And also because sexism or some shit.

Deltino posted: »

So, Clementine's New Frontier brand is actually part of her texture by default. Even in episode 1. Not a big deal, right? But think about

• hehe not funny

Twdsaviours posted: »

It's gross because it's Eleanor lol

• Kenny surrounded by 7 billions of undead, no problem still alive

• Little detail I noticed all the way back in Season 1, in the third episode, Long Road Ahead.

When you investigate the train, you see a photo hung up inside the cab, which is a family picture of the dead train engineer and his wife and two kids. However, after you stop the train and both Katjaa and Duck die, that photo is gone.

I don't think this is a slip-up by the devs, and rather is a very subtle detail that implies that after losing his family, Kenny couldn't bear to see that photo of a happy family in the cab, so he took it down so he wouldn't have to look at it.

• edited July 2017

A bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? With Kenny, it's still plausible that, in both situations, he could have gotten out of it, and in neither of them did we actually see him dead. Luke is entirely the opposite, one has him being dragged down to the bottom of a river, and the other, he is clearly dead. Even if he were to have survived the first situation, why did he not swim back up and reunite with the others at the house? Luke is dead, accept it.

Kenny surrounded by 7 billions of undead, no problem still alive

• Holy shit thats amazing

Little detail I noticed all the way back in Season 1, in the third episode, Long Road Ahead. When you investigate the train, you see a ph

• He should be thankful if it was then lol

• Yeah, seriously :lol:

Sparkeagle posted: »

He should be thankful if it was then lol

• Honestly it would be a bit odd if she chose to save Javi over David who shes known for years

• They say walkers are the ones who killed Kate but if you look closely, she has no bite marks. It's either Telltale lazy or Kate just died naturally. If she was killed by walkers, how come she just turned right away? Doesn't it take like one or two days to become one of them after being eaten?

enter image description here
    enter image description here

• edited July 2017

I was wondering about this earlier, but quite franky, we've established that the Teamup to Go after David ending is dumb.

I just assumed she was bitten by one of the walkers that try to climb up the side.

AronDracula posted: »

They say walkers are the ones who killed Kate but if you look closely, she has no bite marks. It's either Telltale lazy or Kate just died na

• Does season 2 have any easter eggs like when Lee mentioned Randy Tudor (sic?) or Javier with the talking walker?

• The Joan's bait-and-switch was obvious to me !

But when she kill the opposite Javi seems astonished, then after we can say to the one which survived that Javi see clear in Joan's intentions, does Javi tell lies there for the game if we choose that option ?
    Even if for us it was obvious ?

• Take a look at this.

This is a 3 video playlist
    Sweet_Bundy posted: »

Does season 2 have any easter eggs like when Lee mentioned Randy Tudor (sic?) or Javier with the talking walker?

• Well if you mean those types of easter eggs, I don't think so.

Sweet_Bundy posted: »

Does season 2 have any easter eggs like when Lee mentioned Randy Tudor (sic?) or Javier with the talking walker?

• Doesn't it take like one or two days to become one of them after being eaten?

Uhhh..... no

They say walkers are the ones who killed Kate but if you look closely, she has no bite marks. It's either Telltale lazy or Kate just died na

• But the walkers keep eating which I don't think you'd turn while being eaten.

Tony112 posted: »

Doesn't it take like one or two days to become one of them after being eaten? Uhhh..... no

• Your comment makes me want to replay S1.

Little detail I noticed all the way back in Season 1, in the third episode, Long Road Ahead. When you investigate the train, you see a ph

• I dont know about Ava but if you tell Tripp that you saw through the plan then Tripp says "don't bullshit a bullshitter, partner"

The Joan's bait-and-switch was obvious to me ! But when she kill the opposite Javi seems astonished, then after we can say to the one whi

• That is irrelevant. A person turns shortly after they expire as long as the brain is intact, one could very well turn while being eaten.

But the walkers keep eating which I don't think you'd turn while being eaten.

• She probably kissed him because he was dying and she was worried she might not get the chance with someone of the same age again

• lol that was me I came up with that and plagued the internet saying Eleanor had it under her scarf

Huh. Reminds me of the people saying Eleanor was a member of the New Frontier because her scarf is covering her mark. And also because sexism or some shit.

• She must've been shot

• She has no gun wound.

She must've been shot

• Maybe she got bit on the wrist while on the tractor?

• edited July 2017

This. She wanted to leave herself some options in the future in case things calm down enough that she wants to have a family of her own.

Or boink him for the fun of it and move on--she only kisses him if you got the Jane ending after all.

She probably kissed him because he was dying and she was worried she might not get the chance with someone of the same age again

• Ah. That username tho.

lol that was me I came up with that and plagued the internet saying Eleanor had it under her scarf

• Well at least he's self-aware, eh?

I dont know about Ava but if you tell Tripp that you saw through the plan then Tripp says "don't bullshit a bullshitter, partner"

• Yeah, that's something I realize as well, given that Winston didn't turn for quite a while and walkers tend to surround dead bodies for a while.

• This is what most likely happened, as walkers do try to climb up the side a few times. One likely got her since Javier wasn't there to shoot it off and she just got rid of it, focused on finishing the job, and then just collapsed some time later.

Which, if that's the case, goddamn do people turn quickly sometimes.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Maybe she got bit on the wrist while on the tractor?

• Which, if that's the case, goddamn do people turn quickly sometimes.

Well, when you make your decision to either save Richmond or Gabe, it's sunny outside.

But when you actually go do your choice, it's dark out. Maybe a few hours have passed?

This is what most likely happened, as walkers do try to climb up the side a few times. One likely got her since Javier wasn't there to shoot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.